• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 7, 2020

    Assassins Creed 4 Should I get black flag on sale? Is it worth it?

    Assassins Creed 4 Should I get black flag on sale? Is it worth it?


    Should I get black flag on sale? Is it worth it?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    So my situation is, I played it years ago when it first dropped, but early in the game on the first ship battle, I got a weird checkpoint after I first died so it was basically impossible for me to beat that part, so I just never picked it up again and lost interest. But now, it's $9 on Xbox one and I have a credit of that amount, is it worth buying to play it? Also, I love the newer fighting mechanics and how they flow in the newer ac games, and tbh I hated the fighting mechanics of every ac game I have played a decent amount, since before syndicate. All this said and I know it's a lot, should I cop it today?

    submitted by /u/junkymonkey123
    [link] [comments]

    friends ? someone ? ����

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    hi 👋 i am new here and would like to meet a new friends on Assassin's Creed Black Flag 🏴‍☠️ Multiplayer and would love also to make friends on Assassin's Creed Unity people who's willing to play co op with me later on , i am on a PC so since i heard it's going to be a problem playing with people who owns XBOX since it's a cross platform then i would like to know if any PC gamers here willing to help and play together 🙂😇 i also have 3 achievements and need a hand to unlock them , thx 🙏 in advance for anyone who's reading this and also feel free to add me on Uplay my username is : ben_s36001 😝😛

    submitted by /u/ben_s36001
    [link] [comments]

    Mask69 Live Stream

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment