• Breaking News

    Monday, June 8, 2020

    Assassins Creed 4 New player here so please be easy hehe, so I have a question about this game that annoys me a lot

    Assassins Creed 4 New player here so please be easy hehe, so I have a question about this game that annoys me a lot


    New player here so please be easy hehe, so I have a question about this game that annoys me a lot

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    So like you are running after someone and while holding Shift button you jump on the wall but when you need to jump of the wall you need to hold Shift, Spacebar and W, so logically I did that

    I first pressed Shift then I pressed Spacebar and I pressed W and nothing happened, guy just dont want to jump ahead

    because instructions in game say press Shift + Spacebar then directional key where you want to jump so W, A, S, D,

    so of course guy that I was chasing run away so I gave up on that mission and decided to test why my guy dont want to jump, so I went to first viewpoint to test it on Leap of Faith

    and again Shift + Spacebar + W does nothing since guy just wont jump but it works perfectly fine with other keys A, S and D

    anyone ever encountered this problem and can you please tell me how to fix it, I like this game and would love to play it but this kind of annoying bug or what ever is really game killer for me

    how am I able to play game if I cant even jump properly, thank you so much in advance to help me fix this

    submitted by /u/RickV6
    [link] [comments]

    Looking ppl for Sacred Land trophy on ps4

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Hi guys, im looking for 3 ppl for trophy

    submitted by /u/Shitkariu
    [link] [comments]

    How to change my language ?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    I bought AC4 for my xbox 360 but the game is in hungury and czech . Can i solve this anyway to be in english?

    submitted by /u/crizantema619
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment