• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 21, 2020

    Assasins Creed 3 AC3 remastered for Switch

    Assasins Creed 3 AC3 remastered for Switch


    AC3 remastered for Switch

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    I just got this game, I know almost nothing about it. Ordered it because I'm a huge history geek and it looked cool. I just thought I'd check in with this community to see if I'm on track. I just started it and am going through tutorials. I'm confused about my character being a woman because the trailers I watched didn't show that. I thought I was supposed to play as a character in Boston named Haytham but I'm in New Orleans as a girl named Aveline. Can someone give me run down of this game and let me know if I selected something wrong ( I didn't know it was AC Liberation [??]) What is going on ? I know I'm dumb, but if someone would be so kind, please help me understand and explain like I'm 5 because I can't find videos that give any overall explanation of how this works. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/usposeso
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment