• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 15, 2020

    Assassins Creed 4 How many years does this game span?

    Assassins Creed 4 How many years does this game span?


    How many years does this game span?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    I'm playing the mission "everything is permitted" and the main assassin mentioned when they met many years ago. It just seemed jarring that the story has been taking place over many years

    submitted by /u/Alex_Pollock
    [link] [comments]

    The wild goose and Hi Ho come blow me over are great sea shanties

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    I'm replaying the game and I think I'm almost done with the story. Last time I played the sea shanties were my favorite collectible but I wasn't determined to get everything, I was more story driven. This time around I'm going all in on collectibles, side stuff like maxing out cities and islands, destroying forts, whaling, and my fleet which I didn't even touch last time around. I'm mainly doing it so I can get the skeleton crew cheat I never knew about. All of this is to lead up to the fact that I'm hearing a lot of sea shanties that are new to me and I'm happy because it keeps a seven year old game fresh. Wild Goose and Hi Ho are really great and it's just surprising that I haven't heard them before

    submitted by /u/Alex_Pollock
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment