• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 8, 2020

    Assassins Creed 4 Barely survived this legendary ship battle

    Assassins Creed 4 Barely survived this legendary ship battle


    Barely survived this legendary ship battle

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    Tavern Songs on Crooked Island. Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    The seas are calm tonight

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    The Legendary Sister Ships

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    Is it just me, or did anyone else get more than just 20,000 R when fighting the Legendary Twin Ships, HMS Fearless and Royal Sovereign? Because I ended up taking out one my first try and stealing her loot, before the other killed me, and on my second try I beat them both and got the loot again, ending it with 30,000 R.

    submitted by /u/CrazyGator846
    [link] [comments]

    Reinstalled the game AGAIN. Don't know why I ever uninstall it.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    There's just no game quite like Black Flag. I do enjoy the Assassin's Creed series but the AC story has next to nothing to do with my enjoyment of this game. I love it as possibly the greatest PIRATE adventure game I've ever played.

    I hope the time Ubisoft is taking to rework Skull & Bones will lead to something even greater.

    submitted by /u/menimex
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment