• Breaking News

    Monday, March 16, 2020

    Assassin's Creed What's your LEAST favourite thing about your favourite AC?

    Assassin's Creed What's your LEAST favourite thing about your favourite AC?


    What's your LEAST favourite thing about your favourite AC?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Most of us have that one game that we love above all the others. Be it because of the gameplay, plot, characters, nostalgia, doesn't matter. We're willing to overlook any flaws it may have, since the good far outweighs the bad.

    Mine is AC1. I don't really care about its gameplay issues, I'm quite patient and I love the rest of it far too much to be bothered by them. However, there is one thing that drives me mad: the lack of subtitles. Others might not see it as the worst flaw the game has, but somehow I just find it infuriating (though, by no means does this mean that it ruins my enjoyment of the game. It's still my favourite after all).

    So, I grew curious: what's your least favourite thing about your favourite AC, no matter how big or small it might be?

    (also please, let's be civil. Everyone has their own preference, and being rude won't change others' tastes)

    submitted by /u/hellydoosadwee
    [link] [comments]

    I haven't been able to find the name, but in AC2, what is the name of the cape that Ezio wears over his shoulder?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 03:45 AM PDT

    Going to a dress up festival and wanted to go as this dude because he's sick and is cool. I have been able to get my hands on most other parts of the costume from eBay, because I have a bit of a low budget, I could not find his cape anywhere. Nor anything similar to it. If anything, this sub was my best option ahah. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Grasshopper_xy
    [link] [comments]

    Can we talk about the future of Assassin’s Creed?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    What's your guys' opinions on the recent leak in Assassin's Creed "Ragnarok" regarding the RPG element? Supposedly you choose your gender and customize your character. I feel like that takes away from a big selling point of the franchise: the characters. We haven't really had anyone super memorable since Ezio, but Alexios and Kassandra weren't bad characters, and the series tends to focus on the protagonists journey and how the character is shaped. How do you guys feel about the coming changes? And how did you feel about the gender incorporation in Odyssey? Being able to romance same sex characters was a change, and I'm sure our LQBTQ friends felt more welcome because of it (which is obviously good), however, do you guys feel like the franchise is going too PC-friendly? Part of me feels like they've lost the flavor of the series and are just trying to make money by pleasing the masses, ex. choosing your gender in the previous title and some people were upset about a forced romantic encounter with Thaletas even if you play as Alexios. Anyways, how do you guys feel about it? Do you guys think the changes are good or are they going about it in a wrong way and losing the flavor of the Assassins Creed series?

    submitted by /u/SevvySavvy
    [link] [comments]

    [spoilers Odyssey] Accusing the king without all the evidence?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    So I have 4/5 evidences but decided to accuse him anyway, now the ephor are getting real mad and he probably won't be banished. Is the only way of getting all the evidence by sparing Lagos? Cause that's only possible if I killed the monger in secret.

    I guess that's what they mean by "choices have consequences"

    submitted by /u/Marky_Mark_Official
    [link] [comments]

    My thoughts on origins so far as a history buff i am up to the meeting Caesar part so please no spoilers

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Ok so i love the roman era and their involvement in Egypt and although the game don't feel like a assassins creed game that much i do like the story and how. They have done the characters especially cleopatra they mixed the sexual lustful version with the smart calculated more accurate women of history and i hope Caesar will be good to his one of my favourite characters in history. Also i like how they are keeping the historical details in the game like Pompey being beheaded and cleopatra being smuggled in a carpet although Caesar was way more pissed when he seen Pompey's head.

    One other historical thing i love in the game is the language and mix of cultures like how the northern part is mostly greek and southern more native Egyptian and roman in the east part witch really was under roman rule. Its also cool how the natives speak Egyptian and the greeks greek ( or English in the game) and how cleopatra can speak both witch is accurate and she was the only Ptolemy to learn Egyptian and also the Romans speaking latin. As a history buff i love this details like how in black flag Roberts don't drink alcohol watch is accurate stuff like that just thought i would share

    submitted by /u/Jack1715
    [link] [comments]

    Unity isn't using my graphics card?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    Whenever I play unity task manager says it's using 100% of my CPU and RAM but not even 1 percent of my gpu, how do I fix this?

    submitted by /u/Negativ_Monarch
    [link] [comments]

    A small youtube series me and my brother made about assassins creed 2.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    Videos about ezio and leonardo trying to do things together.

    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLROnxQEaGR1rrdpD50TBmljywx016Hyq6

    submitted by /u/insanetanner
    [link] [comments]

    [Odyssey] Do I need to be holding a weapon in order to use it's engravings?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    I have a dagger and a sword, one with 40% damage increase from the back and one with 20% increase with Spartan kick. Do I need to be holding it in my hand in order to benefit or is simply "equipping" enough?

    submitted by /u/Marky_Mark_Official
    [link] [comments]

    This sub is full of players with baby duck syndrome?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    In [human–computer interaction], baby duck syndrome denotes the tendency for computer users to "imprint" on the first system they learn, then judge other systems by their similarity to that first system. The result is that "users generally prefer systems similar to those they learned on and dislike unfamiliar systems". The issue may present itself relatively early in a computer user's experience, and it has been observed to impede education of students in new software systems or [user interfaces].

    So much hate towards great Odyssey because its has fresh new better and deeper more complex gameplay and more gameplay features than any other AC game. Game is evolving and not stagnating. And for stagnation it was criticized hard, and almost died with AC Syndicate (lowest sales). Do you prefer it to be all the same forever or prefer to evolve actually?

    And now Odyssey has highest sales of all times. It find a right way. I want a great competitor to tes series.

    submitted by /u/xCantStopFap
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag: 7 Years Later by Whitelight

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Seriously, AC III Remastered's combat is awful.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    I'm glad that I can play my favorite AC game on the current gen, but for God's sake, this game has been out for almost a year and yet Ubisoft still hasn't fixed the counter/parry system. I swear I hit the O button on my controller but Connor just stands there with a thumb up his ass waiting to get smacked by some random thug and it's extremely annoying.

    submitted by /u/mrnoobdude
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to get the "Old Habits" Achievement in Origins - am I missing anything?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    So I just finished a second playthrough of Origins and I really made an effort to complete every location on the map as I wanted to polish up on a few achievements and pad my gamerscore. However, I have no more question marks on the map yet the achievement still won't unlock, am I missing something? In terms of "side quests", I've completed the following:

    1. First Civ Tombs
    2. Papyrus puzzles
    3. War Elephants
    4. Stone Circles (got the armour under the Sphinx too)
    5. I've gone back to the Vault in Siwa after completing the main storyline in order to get the "bonus" message.

    The only side quest I have left is "The Lure of Glory" but I've read elsewhere that you don't need to complete the events in an arena, you simply just need to 'discover' it for the purposes of the achievement.

    Is there something I'm missing out on.

    Alternatively, is there some sort of brightness/temperature trick that I can use on my TV that will really help to highlight a white question mark? I've turned on the 'Uncompleted Locations' filter and scoured up and down the map but still can't see any.

    Thanks in advance for any helpful tips!

    submitted by /u/HanSoloHeadBeg
    [link] [comments]

    AC Unity PC Co-op?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    Looking for at least 1 to run the co-op missions with i'm down to do heists also just wanted the gear from the co-op missions

    submitted by /u/xbigcalx
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a standalone version of this piece of music from the cutscene where Leonardo builds the hidden pistol for Ezio?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    I'm talking about this part of the cutscene, with the piano and the violin(? or other kind of string instrument) joining in a bit later. I can't seem to find it anywhere and it is possible that I missed it but I couldn't find it on any track from Jesper's soundtrack on Spotify either. It's a really beautiful piece of music that I would like to listen to without Leonardo talking over it (as much as I adore him in the game).

    I will appreciate if anyone can hook me up with this "theme". Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Gabakon
    [link] [comments]

    When are we likely to get concrete information about the new game?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    Games are usually released around October/November, right? When are we likely to start getting confirmation about the title/concept of the upcoming game, and when would trailers start coming out?

    submitted by /u/chngminxo
    [link] [comments]

    So, is the "Ezio Roman Set" the only Legacy Outfit or in this case "Legacy Set", that we can expect for AC Odyssey, or will it be more?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    Honestly, i kinda hope they at least add the Altair outfit/set. From all the Legacy outfits that come out in all previous AC games, Altair is the only that actualy doesnt seems out of place no matter in wich time period the game is set. If not, well at least Ezio outfit finally have the two identical hidden blades.

    submitted by /u/RogueKnight1994
    [link] [comments]

    Ac unity patches size

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    H!If I buy unity today,does anyone know how big would the initial update be before I could play?Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/ale88778877
    [link] [comments]

    Best ac games ranked discussion

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    All AC Games Ranked and explain your first and last please

    submitted by /u/redditAvilaas
    [link] [comments]

    The new assasins creed ui is ugly

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    I stumbled upon an assasins creed video on YouTube earlier today. I was quite suprised as at this point the franchise is pretty much dead, but I checked it out nonetheless. The first thing I noticed straight away was how hideous the games ui is. They're trying to sell this realistic assassination game and they just have all this shit just aggressively spammed on your screen. The absolute worst of it had to of been the combat. As the guy was fighting there were large gamery numbers appearing onscreen and it looked absolutely ridiculous when compared to the quietness of the ui in older games. Anyway especially for trying to look visually impressive any sense of realism was lost. Was it just me? The game just looks like fight simulator or something like that.

    submitted by /u/TheFinalAcc746
    [link] [comments]

    My biggest problem with black flag

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    So i love black flag for its story and naval combat but i really dislike the combat system and the tailing missions . However none of the above annoy me as much as the following . The audio glitches ... Sound is non existent for rain and thunders and if you encounter that glitch the only way to solve the problem is to play a main story mission with scripted thunderstorm .( I am not sure if that always works ). Sound is also missing for heavy shot and mortars . If you encounter that glitch the only solution is to upgrade them . ( Not a permanent solution and if you have already fully upgraded the jackdaw then you are fucked ) . After all these years these problems haven't been fixed and they drive me mad ... I had encountered those glitches back in 2013 on playstation 3 and now lazerzz does on Xbox one . What's your experience with these glitches ?

    submitted by /u/esiokles
    [link] [comments]

    Conquest Attack rewards bugged?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    Downloaded the game again and I only get 1 epic reward when winning a conquest on the attacking side?

    submitted by /u/RolliesX
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment