• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 3, 2020

    Assassin's Creed A new passion for Assassins creed

    Assassin's Creed A new passion for Assassins creed


    A new passion for Assassins creed

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 01:24 PM PST

    I have been a long time fan of the series however I have never played the games in order (I started with syndicate and then jumped back and forth between games). I had never cared about the modern day because I preferred the individuals stories of the different assassins. Recently I decided to play though the games I missed (mostly the earlier ones up until black flag) and I'm kicking myself because I hadn't realised how good the modern days was. The long term overarching story line is one of the best I think I have ever experienced and it makes me feel underwhelmed to know we might never get that back. I'm not a fan of Layla.

    Has anyone got any book recommendations with the characters from the original games that I could read to try and find out more about these characters?

    submitted by /u/AmazonDeliveryBox
    [link] [comments]

    Im not alone in liking Origins more than Odyssey right?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 03:24 PM PST

    Basically the title, but I enjoyed the combat and felt like an assassin in an assassins creed game. I was seriously down for Odyssey and think there are some amazing things about it, but as an overall experience I enjoyed Origins significantly more. Single stroke assassinations make me feel like a killing machine, but that game on the harder difficulties was extremely enjoyable.

    submitted by /u/Ready4Battle
    [link] [comments]

    My sister just drew my favorite assassin, pretty neat!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 05:06 PM PST

    Love the way AC: Syndicate has used the streets of London

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:14 PM PST

    Being from London, the alleys feel so familiar with the sharp turns. It feels like I've gone into a time capsule back 100 years.

    Just wanted to say this game is going great so far!

    It also reminds me a bit of shadow of mordor/war. Is it made by the same devs?

    submitted by /u/danndeacon
    [link] [comments]

    AC Origins is not so good when i think about it after months.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 07:27 PM PST

    When I completed Origins a few months ago I was so satisfied with the game. But now when I think about it, I can't suggest it to my friends. I feel like the story could have been much more justified to the title and side activities are not so much enjoyable other than papyrus puzzle. Does anyone feel like this ?

    submitted by /u/Baba_Yaga_22
    [link] [comments]

    Second Chance Impressions of Assassin's Creed Unity

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 07:12 AM PST

    I had been working on a series here where I've been replaying through the Assassin's Creed games to show them to my fiancee for the first time (outside of Origins/Odyssey) and I decided I wanted to write up this side post regarding how I felt going through Unity for the second time.

    Initially, I didn't get Unity. It arrived on launch day as a buggy mess, with some hilarious glitches or others that were downright game breaking. The new controls did feel as intuitive and it was hard getting immersed into revolutionary France when everyone was speaking with various English accents... I still don't buy the justification the game developers gave us. It was totally immersion breaking and just plain odd. I had to play in French with English subtitles. Along with not feeling the story and wondering what on earth was going on with the Modern Day's quick descent into total irrelevance, it was the first Assassin's Creed game that I just basically rushed through to finish and then take a break from the franchise for a bit.

    Now, 5 years later, I finally returned to the game. I was very hesitant. I knew I'd have to play it in English for convenience sake and I was afraid this would be a chore to get through. But something happened... I found myself enjoying it. Immensely. Sure, the English accented Frenchmen never quite felt natural but the acting was really great. I took better notice of the music and loved all the small stingers and homages for "Ezio's family". The entire premise of Assassins and Templars possibly having, gasp, UNITY, was a lot more prevalent to me this go around.

    I finally get why people say this is the best looking Assassin's Creed game. Paris, free from weird texture glitches and pop-in, looked incredible! Even the crowds, which did suffer from some randomly appearing citizens, still is a technical marvel to me. Paris was immersive, it was lived in and lovingly crafted! I truly felt like I was exploring an actual city and not just a "gameified" city. Facial animations during conversations looked fantastic and the mocapped animations in general were so fluid and lifelike. It's something that I've felt they never were able to capture again moving forward.

    Gameplay wise, I enjoyed the combat this go around. It had enough variety and variation and really made you focus in combat to assess your next move. While the older games did give off this power fantasy of carving your way through hordes of foes, this game really made you work for fights that were over three people (and especially if they were higher guard types). The free running felt smooth and fun and I forgot how enjoyable being able to parkour down was. But, it was still a bit buggy, with Arno pulling an AC2 Ezio on me and often doing the exact opposite of what I was wanting. Wall ejecting still rarely ever worked and it would be frustrating trying to push the thumbstick up and several different angles just for him to eventually move up to the next grip on the wall.

    I really liked the customization variety for weapons and armor and was one of the few aspects I enjoyed the first time around. It's solid and offers a lot of variety for gameplay styles and fashion and really don't have much else to say on the matter. It's a shame this was severely downgraded for Syndicate.

    The map is still bloated with just too much, unfortunately. Trying to be a completionist in this game would be a chore and I eventually just started giving up trying to clear out an entire area. That being said, leveling up the Cafe Theatre was pretty fun, especially for the massive monetary gains that would come out of it.

    My final thoughts with AC Unity can be summed up with this: AC Unity is a lot better than I remembered. When you factor out the original horrible launch of the game and the honest franchise fatigue I was feeling, there is a lot to enjoy here. It is not perfect, by any means and always feels just shy of greatness; as though there is an incredible template that would have made the next AC perfect had they refined what was established here. Sadly, they didn't and we had a regression in many areas for Syndicate. Unity to me feels like it tried to return to form and bring us elements that we loved from the Ezio trilogy, while saying "this is the next generation of Assassin's Creed". Honestly, jumping from Black Flag/Rogue to Unity was jarring in a great way. It really hit home what they were capable of doing with the tech on hand. Honestly, if Unity had been given another 6 months, even a year, we could've had a truly incredible and polished experience (with just a bit more work on the story too). All too often the games inherent issues would prevent me from just being completely in love with it.

    It's strange to think that if Unity had been properly built off of rather than forgotten due to rough initial reception the future of the franchise could've been totally different. You could feel the passion that the creators poured into this one. They really wanted to blow our minds and make us say "This IS Assassin's Creed!" but instead we are left with a game that is either remembered by those who first played it and didn't care for me (Me until a week ago) or those who look at this title and just say with a sigh "So much potential lost..."

    submitted by /u/Longsword007
    [link] [comments]

    Modern day Assassin's Creeed? Thoughts and opinions? Would you want one?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 01:15 PM PST

    An Assassin's creed game set entirely in modern times. Perhaps somewhere like NYC. I'm just curious as to your opinions.

    submitted by /u/deathstroke8705
    [link] [comments]

    Any possibility of Shaun and Rebecca to return?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 05:33 PM PST

    Currently replaying the series and I'm on AC3. and u had forgotten how likeable both Shaun and Rebecca are as characters. Is there any real chance of them returning in This years release, or have they pretty much been completely abandoned?

    submitted by /u/Karax9699
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Assassin's Creed.game of all time?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 05:07 PM PST

    What's your favorite of this great series? Personally, Black Flag is my favorite, followed closely by Brotherhood. What's yours?

    submitted by /u/deathstroke8705
    [link] [comments]

    Newcomer to the series: Assassin's Creed on the Switch question...

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 09:29 PM PST

    I've never played an Assassin's Creed game, but have been curious about the series for a while. Being that I only have a Switch, which one would be a better game to play: ACIII Remastered, or AC the Rebel Collection?

    Based on the reviews I've read, it seems that the Rebel Collection is the least tethered to the overarching story, less buggy, and more fun. But the setting for ACIII seems pretty rad and I do like a meaty story.

    But yeah, considering I haven't played any Assassin's Creed, which would you recommend?

    submitted by /u/matthewjocasio
    [link] [comments]

    Have your say: How does the animus work

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 09:19 PM PST

    The Real Assassin’s Creed - HeritageDaily (Archaeology News) - "Nizari Ismailis were arguably the inspiration for the popular video game Assassin’s Creed"

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 03:20 PM PST

    Assassins Creed Liberation Notoriety Cause?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 11:55 AM PST

    Does brandishing a weapon as the Assassin persona cause notoriety to increase? I notice random spikes in notoriety as the Assassin and I can only think of that as an explanation.

    submitted by /u/realJhon
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's creed origins sound issues

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 07:33 PM PST

    I have recently bought Assassin's creed origins for the ps4 and was really excited to play until I noticed a bug( if it even is a bug, that is). Everyone had an echoing voice as if they were speaking in some underwater grotto. And I'm not speaking of the muffled voices under helmets, by the way. I've seen many people on the internet with the exact same issue but never a fix. It's just frustrating and it took much of the excitement I had before starting. Does anyone know how to solve this?

    submitted by /u/Marc_the_park
    [link] [comments]

    I was always wondering in two things: why Edward became brunette before his death and... Why he was killed by a wood elf from TES series?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 01:06 AM PST

    Kyra and Thaletas romance question. *Spoilers*

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 10:04 PM PST

    So I'm on Mykonos right now and wondering if there's a way to romance them both. I read that if you choose Thaletas' way from the beginning, you'll be able to romance both Thaletas and Kyra without consequences. But if you choose Kyra's way, you can only romance one or the other. Can anyone confirm that if you choose Thaletas' side from the beginning, you can romance both? I've tried searching, but it seems like everyone has either chose Kyra's side from the beginning, or chose Thaletas' side and just romanced him, without romancing Kyra.

    I know that completing M is for Murder, getting Thaletas' helmet back, and sacrificing the zealot helps in this questline.

    submitted by /u/tears0fshad0w
    [link] [comments]

    This post says that Assassin's Creed Odyssey contains mature content. Just how mature it is, I Don't want to play with one eye on screen and other on door for parent's

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 10:00 PM PST

    It is written in website that. "This game is labeled as "MATURE CONTENT" as an inside game there are instances of sexual material. In the gameplay, characters are kissing and caressing each other's bodies before the screen fades to a black screen. Although the game is labeled for mature content sex scenes are never actually shown in the game. There is also some dialogue that refers to sex and prostitution."[Most Graphic demanding PC Games 2020

    ](https://www.wgod7.com/2020/03/most-graphic-demanding-pc-games-2020.html?m=1)

    submitted by /u/InfamousRough0
    [link] [comments]

    Why can’t I use berserk darts in Liberation?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 03:49 PM PST

    I just did the mission where, at the beginning, the witch doctor gives Aveline some berserk poison. However, I couldn't use it during or after the mission and I can't buy any now. Is this a bug that I'll have to restart from? I'm playing the Switch version if that helps.

    submitted by /u/realJhon
    [link] [comments]

    AC Brotherhood ending in retrospect

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 05:31 PM PST

    At the end of brotherhood Juno says to Desmond "only she remains to be found, awaken the sixth". My guess is that the sixth is referring to the sixth sense the isu possess, but Im wondering if at this point it has been confirmed who 'she' is, and whether or not this refers to Laila 'the heir of memories' or something else. Could have just been Juno referring to herself, but that feels strange to me.

    submitted by /u/ilbtz
    [link] [comments]

    What is the technique Bayek uses to rapidly shoot arrows?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 05:33 AM PST

    Yunno, the one with 5 arrows locked between his fingers? I remember hearing in a trailer that it was a real technique I just can't find it.

    submitted by /u/oakpizzaria
    [link] [comments]

    Will there ever be a sequel to Aya's storyline in Rome?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 01:12 AM PST

    I'm really interested in how the Rome Bureau story develops, after I have finished the Origin's story and I was thinking if there will ever be something about what Amunet does in Italy.

    submitted by /u/Hektoplasma
    [link] [comments]

    (AC Origins) Why are there so many cutscenes showing two Bayeks?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 08:34 AM PST

    There seem to be quite a few quests in this game that show Bayek talking to someone and that person turns into Bayek himself to give him advice. For example, the blind guy living in the crypt asking to find statuettes of the gods/goddesses in one of the afterlives turns into Bayek, and then there's Ramesses the Great who turns into Bayek if you do the side quest with his son. There are plenty more examples too. Does anyone have a reasoning or explanation for this?

    submitted by /u/BanterousGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's creed odyssey CINEMATIC

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 04:04 PM PST

    Cinematic gameplay captured from ingame photo mode and beautiful location in Assassin's creed odyssey

    https://youtu.be/xL1S3kT-QQE

    submitted by /u/miscYT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment