• Breaking News

    Friday, March 13, 2020

    Assassin's Creed All the stats of the new Ezio's Roman set.

    Assassin's Creed All the stats of the new Ezio's Roman set.


    All the stats of the new Ezio's Roman set.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    All the stats of the new Ezio's Roman set.

    I couldn't upload the image on reddit because it got removed.

    submitted by /u/Robhey1009
    [link] [comments]

    Ides of March - Aya in Rome (Perfect stealth, no HUD, AC ORIGINS SPOILERS)

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    My saddest moment in Black Flag

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    Blackbeard's death. Seriously though, he was one of my favorite characters in the game so far, and the scene just destroyed me. I thought he'd be in the story until the end. I guess not though. And just as bad is when you sail away from the man of war. I don't know man, just a very sad part for me.

    submitted by /u/Alkosimus
    [link] [comments]

    How are the games on switch?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, with the AC titles on switch I was curious how they ran on the switch?

    EDIT: I mean in terms of performance, does the framerate and resolution hold up on the switch? Or are they pretty bad where it would distract from the game?

    submitted by /u/tyronicus91234
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to get into the series

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    So, I'm trying to get into the Assassin's Creed series, since I've seen many people talk about how good the games are. So, I've taken a bit to think, but what would be the best game to start with? I heard Assassin's Creed 1 was very slow, and 2 was much better. But what are some good tips and what game should I begin with?

    submitted by /u/GeographyHistoryNerd
    [link] [comments]

    Would you prefer an AC game set in the Roman Republic/Empire or in the all but confirmed Viking era?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Am I alone in preferring Ancient Rome over a game set in the Viking age? What setting is best, and show your work

    submitted by /u/RelativelyScandalous
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play assassin's Creed 1?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    Ac1 is the only ac I haven't played. The story and setting look good but I've heard it doesn't hold up very well.

    submitted by /u/fruit_sauce
    [link] [comments]

    Best place to read the basic historic knowledge required before playing each Assassin's Creed game?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 03:51 AM PDT

    Hi fellow AC fans,

    I have been working my way through the series over the last 11 years, and with a few lengthy breaks along the way, I have just finished AC Rogue and started AC Unity.

    When I was younger I used to not care about History too much and just learnt about the period through the game's fictional take on that moment in time.

    But looking back I think these games are best enjoyed if you have a basic knowledge of the big historical events in that period the game is set in. E.g. After starting Unity I realized I have no idea of what was going on at that time in Paris and that I probably should to best enjoy AC's fictional take on the period (I'm on Sequence 3) e.g. why the crowds attacked the prison, who the King is and what his character is, what life was like in that time, etc.

    Is there a good place for me to read up on Unity's time period or maybe an AC linked youtube series that summarizes the big historical events in that time related to the game?

    Of course, searching up the time period the game is set in and reading wikipedia might be the best one but I wanted to know if there was any AC related content for each game like this out there?

    submitted by /u/subkk
    [link] [comments]

    AC Syndicate Dreadful Crimes DLC sale

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    If I got AC Syndicate at the Epic Game store but decided to play it on Uplay where it was automatically added to my library, is it okay to buy and play the Dreadfall Crimes dlc directly from Uplay instead of at the EGS?

    I believe it is also on discount on EGS but I don't want to play it there, so I was thinking of buying it on Uplay instead.

    submitted by /u/cjeagle
    [link] [comments]

    What am I missing with Odyssey?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    I'm a certifiably massive Assassin's Creed fan. I love every moment of every single game. I've replayed the series many times over. I loved the classic games, and I loved Origins. The history, alt-history, quests for vengeance and justice, lovable characters, realistic historical figures, it's all pure bliss to me.

    And then there's Odyssey. I'm trying to enjoy it - it's functionally similar to Origins after all, massive, and in an interesting setting - but I'm struggling.

    It's the first game since, well, the first game that I've found repetitive, and the first I've ever been bored with. Origins was identically repetitive I suppose but it felt like I was accomplishing something. I 100%ed it. Massive forts to clear out? Fun because I was weakening the tyrannical Ptolemaic forces or thinning the colonial Romans. Everything felt good, like I was avenging my son or liberating my home.

    But in Odyssey? I'm just... killing random Athenians or Spartans... why? They're not guards for a Templar government a la the Ezio Trilogy. They're not soldiers whose victory would mean your home is stripped away like in AC 3. And you're not a heartless pirate willing to slaughter for coin like Edward in the beginning of Black Flag. Kassandra seems to have a genuine moral compass and empathy, so mindless killing of dozens for no other reason than looting a couple chests with bracers and a knife is so weird?

    The main story is fun enough but I find myself ignoring every question mark on my compass, something that's wholly unlike me. I've even resorted, after 30 hours, to changing the difficulty from hard to easy just to get it over with. And it hurts to say that about my favorite series ever.

    Basically, what am I missing? Am I supposed to want to kill all these random soldiers who have neither wronged me nor stand for something that has, in a war that hardly affects me who wins? Is there any info I don't know that would give me motivation to actually complete anything but the main story of the game? Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/CommanderFaye
    [link] [comments]

    Ninjas assassins or samurai templars?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    If ninja's and samurai's where to fight,who u will think is assassin's and templars? And why ?

    submitted by /u/junjunsay93
    [link] [comments]

    AC4 - Can anyone please tell me how to solve this trophy problem?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    I am really frustrated... I have looked everywhere on the web and it seems I am the only person in entire playerbase who ever had this problem regarding to 'sharing is caring trophy'.

    I must first say I have no problem finding social chests, royal convoys, white whale, problem is even when I find them, it does not share its location with my friends.

    I have uplay passport, I see white wifi icon on bottom left of screen so I KNOW I am online, it doesn't make any sense at all, I also tried going into multiplayer mode and going back to single player, turned off PS4 and restarted, disconnected from internet from network settings and reconnected, deleted and re-installed game, and it still doesn't work. Why does it not share it? Why does this not work?

    This is literally only thing that's blocking me from reaching platinum trophy.. and I feel hopeless..

    Mods please don't remove this post

    submitted by /u/Baron012
    [link] [comments]

    Ubisoft said that update for Odyssey will be 4 gb on PC, but its 11 gb

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    Hmmm. They added something else?

    submitted by /u/xCantStopFap
    [link] [comments]

    What would you guys think of a game taking place in Great Depression era New York City?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    It would be kind of risky because there were automatic weapons at that point in time and assassins creed has never had that before. But think of like fighting a Templar controlled mafia.

    submitted by /u/ButterBard
    [link] [comments]

    Should I start another NG+ using Alexios for Odyssey?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    With the Ezio set releasing soon, I'm thinking of starting another NG+, this time playing with Alexios instead of Kassandra like I did my first two playthroughs. I completed all of the original odysseys and the DLC stuff, but I don't really want to do it all again. So I would like your opinions.

    submitted by /u/oogaboogaNXS
    [link] [comments]

    A game about Hassan I Sabah??

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    He is the actual founder of the real historical Assassin Order, strange nothing about him in the assassin's creed universe has ever been released yet

    submitted by /u/Fatgotlol
    [link] [comments]

    Can I buy and play a dlc bought from Uplay if the main game was bought from Epic Games Store (I linked the game to Uplay and don't open Epic Games to play it)?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    Hry guys, sorry for the dumb question, just wanted to make sure since there is a spring sale going on and I really want that Jack the Ripper dlc

    submitted by /u/moistdabs420blazeit
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck at 91% progression on Odyssey for PS4. Help please!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    So I have earned every trophy.

    Synchronised every viewpoint. (100% on Ubisoft Club stats)

    Completed every quest. (100% main progression on Ubisoft Club stats)

    Yet my overview screen is telling me I am at 91% progression. Does anyone know a fix for this bug or a possible common (or not so common) issue regarding progress stats?

    Any help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/DawnaldDuck92
    [link] [comments]

    A few months ago, I committed myself to playing all the (pre-origins) AC games to find out which is the “best”...I just got finished with 3 & 4 and here are my thoughts.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    How did Clay find out about Lucy’s death?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    I decided to play "Revelations" again and this time i noticed, that Clay knows about Lucy's death. But how? He is like dead and i guess his mind is imprisoned in "Animus". I immediately thought, that he somehow connected to Desmond's brain and read his memories, but that seems to be really weird. Anyways, would be cool to hear other thoughts on this.

    submitted by /u/melgan_sb
    [link] [comments]

    What are the odds the AC Symphony in Toronto this weekend gets cancelled?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    In light of all this coronavirus news, I'm not feeling too hopeful. Anyone else here plan on going? It's already been delayed once...

    submitted by /u/oo7hoosier
    [link] [comments]

    Does the rogue remaster have any gameplay changes?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    Ac 3 remastered had several gameplay improvements, such as free aiming, and I've been trying to find out if the rogue remaster changed anything related to gameplay, but I can't find anything.

    submitted by /u/Mikecirca81
    [link] [comments]

    I collected all the Helix Glitches in Syndicate but Assassin Intel #9 and 10 didn't unlock.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    They are also called Reconstructed Data. Do they unlock through Jack the Ripper DLC? I haven't played it yet.

    submitted by /u/Calipos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment