• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 18, 2020

    Assassins Creed 4 I feel so empty

    Assassins Creed 4 I feel so empty


    I feel so empty

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    I beat this game today for a second time(actually paying attention to the story) and thought it was as great as I remembered. I loved the characters in this game such as ade, kidd, blackbeard, and bonnet but I have love/hate feeling for this game because the ending brings tears if saddness and happiness.

    I can't get the ending of Edward's story out of my head. Seeing his friends sitting at the table smiling. I just wanna know how tf to deal with this feeling because I have never felt this way about a video game before in my entire life. I was fighting tears for christ sakes!

    submitted by /u/10en4our
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment