• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 5, 2020

    Assassin's Creed The rumored AC Vikings needs to have the prettiest open world.

    Assassin's Creed The rumored AC Vikings needs to have the prettiest open world.


    The rumored AC Vikings needs to have the prettiest open world.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 07:18 AM PST

    Why do I say this? Because whitout a doubt (if they are going with the historical accuracy) this game will have the ugliest and dullest architecture of the whole series, little wooden huts everywhere and a medium size wooden hit for the Jarl, still if they put the British isles in the game don't spect big cool Castles you can raid remember is the Dark Ages, Castles, big cities and good looking architecture began in the XI century with William the Conqueror and later on. The only diferent architecture that we can find in Britain are the Roman ruins.

    Is for this reason that I think that this game needs to have the prettiest forests, mountains, rivers, oceans, etc. Because the man made buildings will be boring, the perfect example of this are the Skellige islands in the Witcher, wich btw are based upon Vikings, the houses are little and dull but those islands have beautiful landscapes, and dense forests that feel alive and you wanna go explore them, Ragnarok should be this way and maybe they should add different seasons as well and also dinamic weather like Breath of the Wild, with thunderstorms, and also blizzards should be a nice addition.

    What do you guys think??

    submitted by /u/andazo122
    [link] [comments]

    Could you please make dope CGI trailers again for the games instead of using in-game footage?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:29 AM PST

    The hype I got from watching the AC3 or Unity trailer, brotherhood, revelation, black flag ... Is unparalleled. That's the kind of stuff that makes me pre-order (or immediately buy) a game when it comes out. Now with the in-game footage used for trailers it's so... Eh, okay. Instead of giving me the chills about how badass these assassins are.

    So please Ubisoft, please make this happen again. You do it for rainbow six siege operators, so why not for a whole game?

    submitted by /u/ItsMeBangle
    [link] [comments]

    A Templar Order game

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 06:33 PM PST

    So you are put in charge of your own Ubi team to build a game truly centered around the Templars (no Rogue style) what would you come up with?

    submitted by /u/Ich_bin_du88
    [link] [comments]

    How would you guys feel about a game about the wars for Scotland's independence?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 05:21 PM PST

    I just wanna see my dude William Wallace

    submitted by /u/Generic_Namejpg
    [link] [comments]

    what happened to the those two AC mobiles from Chinajoy 2016?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:32 PM PST

    I remember they were promised for 2017, but it's been 2 years and nothing. Could anyone tell me if it was canceled, Ubisoft has commented on it?

    -Online Alliance: http://i.imgur.com/VMxMzZY.jpg

    -Bloodsail: http://i.imgur.com/XGq4RWA.jpg

    submitted by /u/EnenraX
    [link] [comments]

    Who is your favorite Assassin from the series?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:20 PM PST

    I've just started playing Odyssey, and I'm throughly enjoying it so far. I will say though, I think the lead character is severely lacking in a lot of ways. I miss the coolness of Edward, the heart of Connor, and the overall charisma of Ezio. Who is your favorite Assassin of the series? I think I have to go with Edward. He was just really cool and was not some perfect, righteous character the whole time.

    submitted by /u/jamiesavage26
    [link] [comments]

    When do you think the next AC will come out?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:55 AM PST

    i hope it's good tho

    submitted by /u/JustAredditUser69
    [link] [comments]

    Help! I can't call my mount on AC: Origins on PS4

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 06:00 PM PST

    I keep holding d pad down but it does nothing, I can only single whistle for enemy luring, but I can't keep pressing for the mount summon

    submitted by /u/luckythegamer
    [link] [comments]

    I just finished Origins (+DLC) and am quite confused by the lore/canon... Could ya help me out?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 03:20 PM PST

    I did spent quite some time reading the wiki entries about the lore and etc, but some things still elude me.

    1. I'm feeling really confused about the game's mixup between a "science fiction reality", like the Isu / Animus stuff, and the "fantasy reality", like when Bayek literally steps into the egyptian afterlife (Duat) and even paradise (Aaru) to talk with literal gods. The icing on the cake is when the "ba" of Nefertari (the human-headed bird with the soul of Ramesses' wife) actually steps into the real world to talk with Bayek and bring him over to the Hep Sed. So Bayek is not just being transported into this fantastical world, the myths are actually bleeding into the real world. Throughout the majority of the game I just handwaved this stuff away thinking it would be explained later on but it never does.

    So is it stablished as a fact that Duat and Aaru and egyptian gods all exist in the real world? And how the hell does the Isu relate to that?
    And what is Layla's reaction to knowing the egyptian gods and afterlife exists?

    There are multiple moments when it's implied that the Pharaoh's power (and egyptian mithology) was somehow derived from the spherical artifact and the Isu's effect on this world but then later on you're talking to actual egyptian gods (when they take Bayek's form to impart some life lesson or whatever) and walking the egyptian afterlife back and forth.

    2. All the tombs that feature First Civilization messages (retransmissions) are below egyptian monuments/pyramids. Why? The game doesn't explain how the Pharaohs viewed these places or what they expected from them. Nor how the egyptian monuments relate to the Isu's.

    3. My previous AC game was Unity, and in both games I noticed the little "epilogue" of sorts that happens after every main story kill, where the protagonist is transported over to this "black place" of sorts to have a couple last words with the villains before they pass out (in Origins it's just before they get sent to the Anubis/Maat scale). So what the heck is this place supposed to be? Does it happen in real life? Is it inside the assassin's imagination? Is it mystical in nature or sci fi? I have no clue what it's supposed to represent.

    4. When Abstergo sends henchmen after Layla in the Qattara Depression she dispatches them all, then William Miles shows up conveniently with the "Avenger Brotherhood initiative" dialogue and that's ok, but what then? Does Abstergo simply let her go? It's fucking weird that they just sent a small team to kill her and then no one else. She hooks up back into her Animus, William Miles just stays there, and that's how it is until the last DLC ends. I kept waiting for Abstergo troopers to keep coming, and for them to need to realocate or something, but the present-day thing just seemingly dies out.

    That's it, thanks in advance you neket iadets =P

    submitted by /u/Heavyweighsthecrown
    [link] [comments]

    I miss the checklists.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:24 AM PST

    Forgot to put this in the title but spoilers for Ezio trilogy below.

    ##############################################

    I know the games are taking a different direction, at least for now, but I really miss the checklist aspect of the games before Origins.

    There's something about having a dozen areas with a bunch of feathers or chests or beer bottles and grinding out each item in an area then clearing the map area by area. I love working my way through that big list.

    Sometimes I'm not in the mood to assassinate the pope for killing my family. Sometime I just want to find a cockade or two.

    Anyone else?

    submitted by /u/IrishMetal
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t walk across tree

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:32 PM PST

    Ok, so..I'm in Elysium and doing a quest for Adonis. I have to take a device to the Palace of the Kolassi and I have no trouble until I have to go all the way around and jump from the boards on the rock to the tree branch, across the branches, to ANOTHER tree and then back into the main area. I keep doing the leap of faith attack causing the device to fall and I become stuck or I have to start the mission over again. I've done it a total of 7 times. I try to just press X (PlayStation) to just skip across to the branch and then I try to HOLD X to, again try to skip across to the branch. It is really frustrating and I'm wondering if anyone else had or is having this issue? Any tips on how to save my sanity and cross these d*mn branches?

    submitted by /u/alexdraven_
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for clean audio of the female sea shanties (in Greek) from Odyssey?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 12:48 PM PST

    I have tried looking on youtube but they all were recorded in-game or in English. Is there a playlist anywhere that has the standalone Greek tracks with the female vocalists?

    submitted by /u/i_miss_the_old_Elon
    [link] [comments]

    AC - Odyssey I have some tips for beating the Minotaur if you are under-leveled

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:21 PM PST

    1. Arrows are your best friend.
      1. Just like breath of the wild, Your arrows are going to save you
      2. Make sure to pack a lot of wood since you are going to be using a lot of arrows
      3. Make sure your bow has the highest damage output possible
    2. Stay away from him
      1. This kinda goes without saying, and basically is implied in the arrows
      2. Don't get cocky and think you can dodge everyone of his attacks
      3. You cannot parry him
    3. Be wary of charge attacks
      1. His charge attacks are what through you off the most, especially in the second half
      2. This is a way to reduce the range from him to you, so be careful of them.
    4. Dodge often
      1. Just keep spamming the dodge button and you can only stop once he has a cool down
      2. If you get lucky and dodge one his charge attacks, and get the slow motion you can go in for some damage, but then back away
    5. Most importantly be prepared to be here a while
      1. Once you go in you can't go out.
      2. It restarts you at the beginning everytime.
      3. Also most of the damage is going to be coming from your bow, so it's gonna take a while

    This worked for me when I was 8 levels below him, and I was playing on hard

    submitted by /u/LordKobby
    [link] [comments]

    Ezio Collection on Switch

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 05:54 AM PST

    Do you guys think that the Ezio Collection will be ported to Switch? So far the AC that have been ported to Switch have been pretty random (3, Black Flag, Rogue) and I would've thought that if they were porting AC games, they would've done the Ezio Collection by now. It contains some of the most popular entries in the series and it's not technically demanding, so why haven't they ported it yet? I want to buy the collection on PS4 but if it comes out on Switch I would much rather buy that. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/amy220
    [link] [comments]

    Is Edward ever mentioned in AC3?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 12:29 PM PST

    Or was he like, say, Arthur Morgan and not even thought up until AC4?

    submitted by /u/Jayked22
    [link] [comments]

    It feels like every black flag mission is the same.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 01:41 AM PST

    You either have to sneak into a restricted area and steal something/kill someone or tail or eavesdrop through a restricted area.

    submitted by /u/keep_calm_rocket_on
    [link] [comments]

    For the Rebel Collection, What does the Extra Content download include?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 07:51 PM PST

    Just interested if it is worth it to download or not. The Detail of it say some pages of AC comics but it is about 1.2gb, and I don't think pages are that much so could the dlc be apart of it too?

    submitted by /u/Partyharry
    [link] [comments]

    What is the limit of morale in revelations

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 01:22 PM PST

    So i just am wondering because when you get your first den defence mission as a tutorial you can place 4 assassins which give morale and you can stretch it out as long as you want as long as it says to add a defending unit so i am wondering what is the highest morale you can get too i am at around 600 now and i am going to let it go for about 2 days to see what the limit is I'm playing on ps3 so it's probably the 32 bit limit

    submitted by /u/jarodec
    [link] [comments]

    Roaming around Roman controlled Egypt in ACO really makes me want a Roman game

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 03:18 PM PST

    The landscapes and architecture are breathtaking and colorfully vibrant. Cyrene in particular, with the arena was like a tiny Rome.

    I wish Ubi makes a Roman Empire game one day

    submitted by /u/Brandomd
    [link] [comments]

    Odyssey - Armor Customization Not Working

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 12:05 PM PST

    I just got the game and am loving it so far! I was hyped to hear about the armor customization feature, but whenever I press square on a piece I want to change, it doesn't show the grid of previous materials like I've seen in screenshots. Anyone have any info on what's going on or how they fixed it? Below is some info:

    Level 11 in the game PS4 Game version 1.51

    Thanks all!

    submitted by /u/Sherlock507
    [link] [comments]

    The mix up between ninja and assassins.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:00 AM PST

    I always see people say shit like, "if we get a Japanese assassins creed ninjas would be so cool as assassins" HELL NO (at least for history reasons) Now there are obvious reasons for this, most people know next to nothing about Japanese history and I'd be lying if is said I was some kind of history buff. However, its pretty obvious everyone's idea of ninjas is literally just from cartoons.

    Now my reasons why assassins can't be ninjas are plain as day. But be warned I wrote this early in the morning, and the last time I read up on this stuff was like a year ago.

    1. Ninjas don't kill, like ever, only in the worst situation. Most of what they do is stealth based. Shurikens were not for killing they were for distractions, kunai weren't used by ninja, and if they got detected they were gonna be tortured and executed.

    2. Ninjas could fight but they shouldn't. They were trained fighters but they never were meant to. There's a good chance some weren't.

    3. Ninjitsu is not a martial art, its techniques of infiltration, intelligence gathering, espionage, and sabotage.

    4. Leading on from 3 ninja were used to gather info not kill.

    5. Ninja could not weigh more than 40 KG or something along those lines. From what I can see not a single character in the series falls into that, there equipment alone would weigh more than 40kg.

    I know if they do AC Japan Ubi will just make them ninjas or former ninjas(Which is better)but that can't stop me from complaining about misconceptions.

    TLDR best ninja game is Mark of the Ninja, the player doesn't even know the protagonist name, you can't kill, your job is to use the environment and your limited tool kit to stealth your way to obtain info. Best ninja in video games hands down.

    submitted by /u/_Robbert_
    [link] [comments]

    Seven Wonders of the World AC Odyssey

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 04:13 AM PST

    Hey, I don't know if this question was already asked before, if so then I'm very sorry for asking a second time.

    The thing is I've recently started playing Odyssey and I've been really enjoying it so far.

    My question is, are there any ancient wonders of the world in AC:O?

    submitted by /u/JyRO__
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment