• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 19, 2020

    Assassins Creed 4 Drunk Edward is best Edward.

    Assassins Creed 4 Drunk Edward is best Edward.


    Drunk Edward is best Edward.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 01:02 AM PST

    Here’s an unused model of the El Dorado (Jackdaw) As you can see, she does not bear the Spanish Red and Black Colours as seen in Ac4 “Stealing a Brig”. FUN FACT: All the ships in the database entries are pilot models and have a few differences from the actual game models��

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:18 PM PST

    What is this girl doing on my ship (black flag)?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:17 PM PST

    So I just noticed this after getting my 4th key in grand cayman for the Templar suit in black flag. She has a red skirt, and cries a lot. When she isn't crying she says "I need to/must find 'Eegress'. Which way, down/damn. I got to get out of here. Home, yes home. Please, god, let me make it back sound."She also sits on the side of the ship and goes back up the ladder if you push her off, I'm not annoyed, just baffled, I have completed about 30% of the game and would like to know why she is there. If you need any other information I will respond.

    submitted by /u/kurtcobainyoutube
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment