• Breaking News

    Monday, January 20, 2020

    Assassin's Creed Since you guys enjoyed my hidden blade, here's my full Scottish Assassin cosplay, Ren Faulkner! I created this character over a year ago and I really enjoy working on it and wearing it! Let me know what you guys think!

    Assassin's Creed Since you guys enjoyed my hidden blade, here's my full Scottish Assassin cosplay, Ren Faulkner! I created this character over a year ago and I really enjoy working on it and wearing it! Let me know what you guys think!


    Since you guys enjoyed my hidden blade, here's my full Scottish Assassin cosplay, Ren Faulkner! I created this character over a year ago and I really enjoy working on it and wearing it! Let me know what you guys think!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 02:52 PM PST

    I'm trying to compile a list of every single setting I've seen people asking for (with illustrations and titles) but I want to hear from you

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 05:41 AM PST

    submitted by /u/lucky380
    [link] [comments]

    I am extraordinarily late to the party, but the mission "A Gift from the Gods" from Origins was notably underwhelming

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 06:27 PM PST

    I didn't know what to expect when I came across it, but I was pleasantly surprised. The crossover really blew my mind, although I can't say the same for the quest itself. The puzzle was rather simplistic and straightforward. It was over in under five minutes, unfortunately.

    And though the surprise was legitimately great, I'm still having a hard time understanding why Ardyn was imprisoned away in an alternate universe, as well as the correlation with him and the Bahamut lookalike. Who even summoned the meteor to catch the attention of Bayek, and how did Ardyn shrug off Bahamut's attack just to subsequently warp away alongside it? Whoever summoned the meteor might've also known about Bayek's prowess, so who left him those mighty weapons?

    I think I missed the event in Final Fantasy XV, sadly, so I don't know what else might've happened. Am I reading too much into it, though?

    TL;DR: I wish there was more to it. The puzzle was way too easy.

    submitted by /u/JRMC
    [link] [comments]

    I found the location of Teodora's bedroom in AC:Brotherhood's file

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 07:21 PM PST

    looking through the AC: Brotherhoods game file I found Teodora_Bedroom under the Venezia.forge file. messing around cheat engine teleportation I managed to find it. I assume this room went unused as it is not accessible and I don't remember ever seeing it. I haven't played AC2 in a while so i could have forgotten. So I just wanted to share this and ask if anyone else knows about unused or cut content in these games or any off limit area i could look into.

    https://reddit.com/link/er775y/video/rxeh6yc11vb41/player

    submitted by /u/MedaFighterCross
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin’s Creed Odyssey COMPLETE (spoilers)

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 08:31 PM PST

    Well after 162 hours and 12 minutes, I finally beat this game. I played on PS4 on casual difficulty.

    Little backstory, I've played every assassins game and their dlcs since launch. This was by far the longest. In fact I played about 90 hours when this game first released to about May 2019. Then I just quit. Took some time off and played some Black Ops and Days Gone. Odyssey was too much and nothing was truly happening, not really. After Christmas I picked it back up and just went straight back into it with the mindset of beating it before my Spring 2020 semester starts.

    I managed to 100% not only the trophies but the entirety of the game. Every cave, every fort, every tomb, every region, ect. This includes the Lost Tales of Greece, Legacy of the First Blade, and Fate of Atlantis.

    The only thing I bought was the Underworld pack. I couldn't help but feel it legitimately gave me an advantage. I noticed without the "cosmic" armor and spear the enemies were significantly harder to kill. With all the burn stack ups and extensions, I rolled through just about anyone, boss, mercenary, or mythical beast.

    My summary overall is that the main story was incredibly dull and boring. Kill these cultist because they ruined your family?... okay. The choices didn't really matter at all. And there was far too many collectibles and useless areas. The level grind wasn't bad at all but the material to keep my underworld armor on par with everything else was crazy dumb. However, I really started enjoying the game after the main story and got into the dlcs. Legacy of the Hidden Blade got us a little bit back into the assassin lore but not as much as I would have liked. Funny enough the mythical creatures and Fate of Atlantis was my favorite part of the game, but it didn't feel like an assassins game, though the Isu stuff was cool. One constant that remained was the present day story with Layla was awful.

    For the future I hope they can get back to their roots with Ragnarok/Kingdom and move the series forward at the same time. I hope they can get rid of Layla or redeem her somehow. Mostly I hope they can work on the gameplay being more meaningful and enjoyable.

    If you made it this far, then thank you for taking your time to read this!

    submitted by /u/Gs16spider
    [link] [comments]

    Which is your favorite AC?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 09:28 PM PST

    I'm just trying to get this straight... Which is everyone's favorite. My favorite is AC 2, Revelations and Brotherhood. Why? Because even though the graphics may not have been as good as thru are now, the game play was amazing, the characters ark was amazing, the dev was amazing, the NPC's were great.... I just love everything about it. I've played the Ezio chronicles a few times over and it's still such a great game.

    It does have its problems, but the good outweighs the bad. Also another thing I love is the scale and set out. Yeah it's just right in the map size, not too big and it varies in the map which I like. I find a lot of the bigger maps get boring in their size. I also loved the historical accuracy of it, I'm not a total fan of the new fantasy style of the more recent games. (origins & odessy)

    I dunno there's just something about that game that's kept me playing 10 years on.

    I know I can't be the only.

    submitted by /u/Argeeness
    [link] [comments]

    To replay and finally complete Black Flag, or play Odyssey?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 09:13 PM PST

    (Fair warning, this is a wall of text. It just felt like a good conversation starter, but apologies if I bore you!)

    I got Black Flag back when it came out, and I had an absolute blast with it. It felt so unlike any previous AC game, and the naval battles were truly a spectacle, not to mention challenging and unique in the then-current game space. But I was so young and foolish then, and got distracted and never finished it. My guess is it was another game that came out that I was too excited to experience to wait, though for the life of me I can't tell you what it was now.

    In 2019 I played a lot of great games, some old that I never got around to previously, some brand new that proved to be exciting and fresh. But the next big games I'm looking forward to playing are a couple months out, and last minute delays are always a possibility. I'm finishing up Horizon Zero Dawn now, and I'll be left with enough time to get into another big game, and I'm feeling Assassins Creed.

    As the title suggests, I'm torn between black flag and odyssey. From my initial evaluation, here's how I perceive the pros and cons so far: Black Flag Pros - I can redeem myself for not beating it before. - it's a tighter, more manageable experience than Odyssey, which promises to be huge and complicated. - still looks good despite being several years old now. - It's January, and I live in Michigan; The tropical setting might be therapeutic.

    Black Flag Cons - tailing missions. - honestly I'm concerned I've been spoiled by the likes of The Witcher 3 and Horizon when it comes to mechanical design in general, and that black flag might feel dated and frustrating by comparison.

    Odyssey Pros - sounds vast and well thought out based on reviews and such - a new experience for me, the only AC game I haven't actually started yet - combat looks pretty polished, and there's still boat battles to be had.

    Odyssey Cons - bloat. My biggest issue with Origins was how shamelessly bloated it was with microtransactions and junk like that. It really destroys my immersion and reminds me that this is a product to make money despite also being an artistic endeavor. I know this is true for almost all games, but man Ubisoft doesn't even attempt to disguise it half the time these days and it feels gross. - speaking of bloat, it might just be too much of a game. Horizon felt so focused and clean while still maintaining mystery, there weren't too many side quests or collectibles but there were plenty of optional areas to discover and explore. I'm not sure Odyssey will be that focused, and as a result might just feel overwhelming or cluttered with pointless garbage. This may not be the case, this is purely suspicion!

    So with that out of the way, and the context established, what would you do in my shoes? Have you ever been in a similar situation? Is Odyssey actually amazing despite my fears? Is black flag not as great as I remember? Video games, am I right? Let's discuss!

    submitted by /u/Klanktastic
    [link] [comments]

    An Altaïr remake or spinoff would be epic

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 08:53 AM PST

    With years of graphics upgrades and improvements in AI, would anyone be interested in an Altaïr remake of the first assassins creed?

    I personally loved the medieval setting. The Assassins killed dozens of people throughout the crusade time on both sides so I think there is plenty of opportunity to do a spin off of the original in the same time period.

    I want to fight the Knights Templar again, and their cousins the Teutonic Knights and the Hospitallers. Sneak into the siege of Antioch and open the gates for the crusaders. Assassinate Reynald de chantillion at the battle of Hattin.

    There's so much available. What are your dreams of a Altaïr era Assassins creed?

    submitted by /u/EasilyAddicted12
    [link] [comments]

    thinking of getting assassin's creed odyssey(cause im bored and wanna play)

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 12:41 PM PST

    ive never played it and would love some tips that would make the playing better, just general tips and tricks and such

    submitted by /u/reapersgambit
    [link] [comments]

    Odyssey is my first game after picking it up on sale over the holidays - how much of the meta-plot will I be able to understand?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 10:21 PM PST

    I'm about eight hours into Odyssey and really enjoying the gameplay and the inner story of the Misthios in Greece and all that. But aside from the first scene with the two women finding the Spear, I'm not really at all familiar with how this ties into the bigger meta-plot of the franchise. I know like, just the very basics - genetic memory projection (or something like it), Assassins versus Templars and we're the Assassins, but that's really it. I do plan on giving the other games a play (some of them at least) but just curious if I'll be missing out on a lot with Odyssey by not being familiar with the bigger scope of things, or will that get explained in a way that'll still be enjoyable? Odyssey's been a blast so far, so I hope I'm not gonna be totally lost after some great gameplay with a story beat that doesn't mean much to me at this point.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/soulreaverdan
    [link] [comments]

    Are weapon engravings always active? - AC Odyssey

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 09:50 PM PST

    For example:

    I rarely use my bow. So I'm wondering if I engrave my bow with +20% health and armor, will i have that +20% when I'm using my melee weapons?

    submitted by /u/heryea42
    [link] [comments]

    Why is poison good with assassin builds? - AC Odyssey

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 05:59 PM PST

    I get that poison is in the assassin tree. But when you assassinate someone you don't use any elements. When you fight you use elements. So it seems to me that poison and fire are both better with warrior builds.

    submitted by /u/heryea42
    [link] [comments]

    I started with Origins, now working on Unity then Syndicate...

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 03:17 PM PST

    I really love Assassin's Creed and I'm wanting to get a new installment for my collection for my birthday.

    I'm leaning toward Assassin's Creed 3 just because the setting is super intriguing to me. Black Flag seems universally loved among AC fans but I didn't care much for the boat missions in Origins and would be afraid BF wouldn't be enjoyable because of them.

    I've heard Rogue is kind of the red-headed step child of the series as I haven't heard much about it.

    I'm not sure if Odyssey would be right for me as the reviews I've watched lean more toward hack and slash adventure rather than the stealthy assassinations.

    So, if you could give me a recommendation based on this which would you say?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/KaunazBerkanaKaunaz
    [link] [comments]

    What game do you guys think is the least enjoyed (besides ACIII)?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 05:16 PM PST

    I think it would be Unity on launch. I barely see people talking about Liberation and many people often bag on Odyssey for not being a true Assassin's Creed.

    submitted by /u/HalfRimmedEyeglasses
    [link] [comments]

    Done with Odyssey for now...

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 08:17 PM PST

    Done with Odyssey for now...

    After around 170 hours in Odyssey, I believe that it is time for me to take an extended break, until the next Assassin's Creed game is released.

    A few accomplishments:

    - Reaching level 99 (not THAT hard, but a relief nonetheless)

    - Maxing all non-legendary engravings (gave me something to do)

    - 100% Critical build (see below)

    Out of all of the skill trees, I enjoyed the assassin builds the most. I also found daggers to be the most enjoyable weapon archetype. Feel free to argue, but deep down you know I'm right.

    Hope to see you guys next game! :)

    https://preview.redd.it/x17a8hp8zub41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=e82bc144a26674a3bb8fbc1a256e0c27d7543fd8

    https://preview.redd.it/rnpwxxr9zub41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=517fa2ab860cb8239ce24a35d0659ada45be27df

    https://preview.redd.it/0v3flygazub41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=92d8ad0a42e5e3f5dd7c78082afbb4f32377ee92

    submitted by /u/TheJoeEagle
    [link] [comments]

    With Ubisoft bring back the editorial team

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 08:16 PM PST

    After the whole ghost recon breakpoint fiasco and Ubisoft announced they are bringing back they're editorial team looks like they are probably stepping away from rpgs because not every game including assassins creed has to be an looter and game as service rpg I think the future of assassins creed will be better when they get rid some of the rpg mechanics

    submitted by /u/cporter1996
    [link] [comments]

    Best Loadout for AC:Unity

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 01:33 PM PST

    What is the best loadout in AC:Unity in the late game?

    submitted by /u/el0san
    [link] [comments]

    AC3 optional objectives suck balls

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 11:34 AM PST

    Hi!

    As AC3 came for free w Odyssey... I thought why not! My memories of the game wasn't all that bad and I kinda missed the old fight mechanics.

    A lot of games' implementation of "optional objectives" are quite fucky to be honest. They are very restrictive and spins you out of the atmosphere which is astoundingly more shite if the game story oriented.

    I can't recall any other game that I lost my nerves over and over and had to restart as much as this heaping pile of sadness, due it's unrewarding and pointless optional turd pellets.

    I'm currently playing tyranny of king washingmachine : betrayal in the follow the eagle sequence.

    I've spent a significant amount of time playing ace combat as a youngster. And all sensible games with any sort of "flight" in it inverts up and down controls to the point that we are hardwired to play them as such.

    But noooooon says the baguette eating surrenderous fucks at ubilimp. Let's make it the opposite like the psychopaths we are.

    I've been stuck in the useless sequence for almost 30 minutes and the idea of marrying my controller to the TV is getting more appealing by the minute.

    Sorry but I had to vent

    submitted by /u/HussamAsh96
    [link] [comments]

    NPC quests and the illusion of choice?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 06:36 PM PST

    I don't understand what the point of NPCs complaining about two things (bandits or beasts, for instance), then the game gives you the option of which you think the NPC wants you to do, then they either agree or disagree. Why even give me the option? Just tell me what you want? Am I missing something? Or is it just the illusion of choice?

    Edit: In Odyssey, if it wasn't obvious.

    submitted by /u/Aardvarkimedes
    [link] [comments]

    Returned to the series.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 03:44 AM PST

    I was a major fan of the earlier games. I played AC1 from launch and preordered every game. I spent days exploring the world and trying to get 100%.
    My favourite had to be black flag with the ship battles. (I was a major fan of Sid Meier's Pirates! And this had the safe feel.).
    Then unity came along. I just couldn't get into it. I just left the series and couldn't get interested in any of the titles.
    Then I picked up odyssey on the boxing day sale and didn't install it. About a week ago I had just finished Dan Carlin's King of kings podcast series and that got me interested in trying odyssey.
    It is amazing. I absolutely love odyssey. None of the other games quite have the same feeling. It's like a glimpse into that time I just find myself wondering around the towns without any real goal. I just finished the mission where you go to the party and I just loved it. I would totally go for a game mode where you just hand around and talk with philosophers.
    Odyssey has recaptured my interest. Once I'm done I want to try origins.

    submitted by /u/itstheranga
    [link] [comments]

    Lara should be part of the movie

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 01:16 PM PST

    For those who don't know there was a girl in the assassin's creed movie who was Maria's descendant . She was a very mysterious and interesting character and she appeared to have great chemistry with Cal . The movie would be ten times better if they didn't cut her character . The producers explained that her relationship with Cal overshadowed his relationship with Sophia . I disagree . If you don't know what I'm talking about search Assassin's Creed movie deleted scenes . There are plenty of them on YouTube. What is your opinion on the matter ?

    submitted by /u/esiokles
    [link] [comments]

    AC Chronicals Audio, Subtitles seperate

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 04:25 PM PST

    Hey guys, I was wondering if there was any way to seperate the audio/menu lagunage from the audio.

    I've been eyeing the Chronicals games and I'm starting with Russian, The voice actors in english really bothers me so I was hoping someone might know of a config file I could change to get audio in the native language the game is placed in with American english subtitles.

    Tried googling and couldn't find anything related to this.

    submitted by /u/Capzielios
    [link] [comments]

    When did they start with the history index where you can read about the locations and characters etc?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 03:57 PM PST

    I haven't played so many AC games and wondered if they started with that in the first game or if it came later?

    submitted by /u/Mjh132
    [link] [comments]

    [Origins] How to use the Apollonia docks farming spot to its full potential

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 12:10 PM PST

    During the quest The Smugglers of Cyrene all of the cages are full, you can just abuse that...

    submitted by /u/bbaeblades
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment