• Breaking News

    Monday, December 30, 2019

    Assassin's Creed I swear if AC odyssey didn’t have this huge level gap in the main story it would have been 10 hours long

    Assassin's Creed I swear if AC odyssey didn’t have this huge level gap in the main story it would have been 10 hours long


    I swear if AC odyssey didn’t have this huge level gap in the main story it would have been 10 hours long

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 07:24 AM PST

    i spent most of my time just grinding XP for the story, and was surprised how fast it ended after getting back into it

    submitted by /u/JustAredditUser69
    [link] [comments]

    Odyssey has the worst Assassinations in the series

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:58 AM PST

    It didnt even feel for me that Odyssey have any real assassinations.

    In most of the Main Story missions you where forced in a dialog with your target and get instantly spotted and must fight.

    In any other missions your target is like any other elite enemy who waits in a fort\camp or walks randomly around the map. No unique mission or investigation nothing.

    Also most of your Targets are Elite Enemies who you couldn't kill with a critical assassination and alert the entire other enemies.

    They also cancel the good old white room confessions (deathbed speeches) what are there since the first title and what had given the targets more character and personality.

    This part disappointed me the most of Odyssey because they had such good Assassination missions in Unity\Syndicate with the blackbox missions. Even Origins make the Assassination missions different then other missions. But Odyssey brought them to their lowest point in the series.

    submitted by /u/JKAC2013
    [link] [comments]

    For the next AC, include these changes, please.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 07:39 PM PST

    1.Pick a Gender: Alexios was played FAR more than Kassandra. Even with them making her the "canon" character, most people still played Alexios.

    That being said though, just pick a gender. If you want to make the main character a girl, then make her a girl.

    1. Get rid of dialogue options: It ruins the characters personality. Instead of having a set and unique personality like literally every other assassin the series, we have an grab bag range of Hero, Serious, Silly, Stupid or Tyrannical answers.

    2. Make the map smaller, with more stuff to do in it: A giant map doesn't do you any good if most of it is just empty space with nothing to do.

    3. Get rid of the leveling system and the rpg loot: Having the game being gated off by levels and having to frequently replace gear like you are playing Diablo feels strange and out of place in an AC game.

    4. Bring back the spirit of being an Assassin: Hoods, Wrist blades, focus on tools, traps and being hidden in crowds. Make the assassin feel like a ninja in the dark, and a blurred face in a crowd.

    I have wanted to see the Assassin's Creed franchise achieve the level of masterful stealth that games like MGS5 achieved and more. This franchise should be the leader in tactical stealth games now with MGS and Splinter Cell gone. Instead, it is an open world rpg where you are not even an Assassin in the game called Assassin's Creed.

    submitted by /u/XBgyManX
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone still playing Origins and..

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 09:32 PM PST

    What can you do after finishing the game? Is it still playable after that? What activities can you do?

    submitted by /u/AsZephyr
    [link] [comments]

    Origins lore vs Odyssey’s

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 03:36 PM PST

    So quick note, I recently got Odyssey and I love the way they incorporate real Greek history with Greek lore. One of the reasons I wanted the game was purely for the mythological side of Ancient Greece. Stuff such as exploring Leonidas' history, the cult, the inclusion of Medusa, the Minotaur, etc etc, have been the selling point for me. It sort of makes up for the lack of Assassin's Creed in Assassin's Creed: Odyssey.

    I wanted to know if there was anything similar in Origins. I know that Egypt has a VERY rich history of cult activities, mythological history, etc etc. I wanted to know if the game itself included such things, as in merging Ancient Egypt's myths with its history, and if it was comparable to Odyssey?

    submitted by /u/sirwaffleslad
    [link] [comments]

    Prohibition Era Chicago game

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 12:29 PM PST

    A prohibition era game would be so lit. Not sure if the assassins wood side with Capone or ness, but it would be super cool regardless. Sort of like a syndicate feel but with suits and fedora and shotguns and stuff.

    submitted by /u/Catman_727
    [link] [comments]

    Crazy idea: two contrasting historical settings in one game

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 09:09 PM PST

    Two historical settings in one game. Say, for example, Bronze-age Babylon and the fall of Tenochtitlan (Aztec Empire) to Cortes in 1520.

    Animus glitches.

    And to tease out the possibilities of the scenario, the viewpoint character of one scenario could glitch into the other.

    submitted by /u/spikebrennan
    [link] [comments]

    I really love searching the world for Cultist Clues and then searching them out for assassination, where can I scratch more of this itch?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 08:07 AM PST

    I haven't even yet reached mom in Sparta but I'm level 43 tracking and killing all these cultists. Where it seems like a good number of people here hate how big this world is, I absolutely love the closer to real world scale of things and just riding phobos across hills or sailing the full leagues to get around instead of fast traveling.

    With this large world and the side cult quest, I'm scratching a certain game itch i didn't know I had. I'm fairly new to games in general, used to only play building-style PC games (pharaoh, evil genius, surviving mars) and just got a ps4 earlier this year and have since loved playing Skyrim, Horizon Zero Dawn, and now this game. My question for you guys is is there another AC game that more focuses on this find clues and hunt killers or is there other game in general I should check out?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/jkduval
    [link] [comments]

    What do you all think of the move to RPG for Assassin's Creed?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 06:17 PM PST

    I'm aware that this topic has been beaten to death already, but I can't stop thinking about it.

    Everyone praises Origins as a huge advancement for the series, and while I agree that it's an objectively fun game, it's not an Assassin's Creed game.

    I just don't see a series like this as an RPG where you're constantly hunting for new gear and it's all just a big numbers game. Not that there's anything wrong with that; I love the Witcher 3 for some of the exact reasons that I hate the new AC games. However, it seems like they've turned a good stealth game with a cool concept into another generic open world RPG fighting game, and they don't seem to have any intention of going back.

    Does anyone have a different take?

    submitted by /u/madcatter3
    [link] [comments]

    Help! Searching a good blog or similar for context in recent lore.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 05:27 PM PST

    I've played all Assassin's Creed including the recent ones, but everything since Origins with the introduction of Layla has been really confusing for me. Especially with the latest DLC for Odyssey and the Atlantis stuff, and also continuing a lot of the lore in the comics (which I don't have the money/time to read :c). Does anybody know a good blog or something like that where they cover up most of the recent lore of the comics and also the games with the DLCs? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/LockedRatman
    [link] [comments]

    Could you relive the memories of an ancestor that's still in the womb?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 03:43 PM PST

    Like how does it work? In that memory of Altaïr's in AC2 when he and Maria conceive Sef and it goes back to Maria's womb because he can't follow Altaïr anymore.

    Would you just be an embryo inside of the womb or would control extend to the mother?

    submitted by /u/Gtaonline2122
    [link] [comments]

    Created a big Assassin's Creed Saga Trailer

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 07:05 PM PST

    Hey guys, so I've always been in love with Assassin's Creed for its epic tells, but most and foremost for its absolute matchless way of showing the world, for its pure love for history and humanity. Then, lots of my friends still don't understand the potential of games on a both narrative and cinematic plane. Bet you know that old "but my favorite STORY, not game, but overall, is probably Assassin's Cree--no, no, for real!"

    So, I've spend around 60 hours, played through all of Assassin's Creed 2 with no SFX and music in one day (and ended up using nearly none of those, screw you, inexistant memory replay ;;) and tried to give a sense of scale, of the beautiful approach of acknowledging that in reality, there is not one massive protagonist, but a thousand drops in the ocean. Some heavier, some lighter, but all influencing the waves.

    That being said, this is the first time ever I created a trailer for more than one game, and the third time ever I created a trailer period. But I'd still love your feedback and share this with you. :)

    Cheers!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilc9aP4_NJM

    submitted by /u/LordFindus
    [link] [comments]

    Will rare weapons I get from the Deluxe Edition transfer between save games?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 03:13 PM PST

    I'm not talking about the experience boosters, things like that I'm sure are a one-time thing. But the rare gear, if I start a new game, do I still have it?

    submitted by /u/uinstitches
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing Assassin creed 4 Black Flag

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 06:45 PM PST

    Hi guys, it's my first time playing black flag after a few years since I want to give it a try again. I was wondering, how do you counter kill? Since when I press my B button then X (Xbox) Edward just throws the guard somewhere. Do I have to be at a certain point in the story to learn the counter kills? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/instinctdeziqn
    [link] [comments]

    Do you like the direction the new games are going? And what adjustments would you like to see from Odyssey going into Ragnorak?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 11:35 AM PST

    I know it's been asked a thousand times but do you prefer the more small map and stealth assassin approach to gameplay or the more RPG open world and god-like characters that AC has become, or a mix of both? And if you were making the new game what would thing would you change, keep the same, add or take away?

    submitted by /u/OreoDevourer671
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to get back to this franchise after some years

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 02:56 PM PST

    I decided to finally buy almost every AC for pc of the main ones (haven't bought syndicate and oddysey yet) because Christmas was coming up and I just felt like revisiting the series after almost 5 years. I finished AC 1 and I really have to say that even though the missions were tedious af, it was a pretty good game. And then I get to AC 2. I legitimately teared up just doing the first couple of missions. AC2 was the first game I ever bought with my own money (I think it was at launch but I'm not sure). I was 7 back then and the nostalgia hit me really hard. Back then I didn't really understand much so finishing this game now was so much different. I just started Brotherhood today (never played it before) and damn that intro was so predictable but at the same time my brain just didn't want to believe what had happened. Anyways, do you guys have any suggestions or any tips or anything really about the rest of the games (no spoilers though pls)? If I remember correctly, I have only played a bit of revelations and black flag and that's pretty much it.

    submitted by /u/Prophet02
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot beat isfet in Origins, and cannot leave the fight to level up more. How do I either win or leave?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 04:03 PM PST

    I just got Origins, and am level seven. I went to Alexandria, and talked to the priest, found the fake idols. I then went it as the fighter in the religious ceremony battle thing and cannot defeat isfet, but also have no option to leave. Do I just have to restart? Thanks.

    Edit: Finally got past it thanks for the help

    submitted by /u/MyUsernameIs3pic
    [link] [comments]

    About Assassin's Creed Unity

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 01:18 PM PST

    It's been almost a week and I've been looking for someone to help with the co-op trophies, is there anybody here who can help ? It should only take 5 - 10 minutes tops

    submitted by /u/alienpubes
    [link] [comments]

    Which armor/weapon combo do you prefer in any odyssey?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 04:41 PM PST

    I have liked a lot of the cultist to unlock some of the gold armor. What is your favorite armor? I also prefer using light weapons. However seems like they aren't doing a lot of damage. Any engravings that you suggest using?

    submitted by /u/GFreakingBrooks
    [link] [comments]

    Assassins speaking their native language

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 04:35 PM PST

    I like the way they did that with ezio and connor it made them seem more of what they are if you know what im trying to say but i was disappointed when i played through Unity and the only french word Arno spoke that wasn't a name or location was "Merde" (correct me if im wrong). Now its just a couple of words like the over used "malaka" or the equivalent of that in Origins. They should bring it back with this upcoming title i think it would add to the immersion of the story.

    submitted by /u/CAce99
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's Creed: Odyssey 75% off on PlayStation

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:13 AM PST

    I was just looking at the PlayStation store and Odyssey is 75% off. If anyone is like me and hasn't pulled the trigger yet, this is probably the best deal you'll find for a while.

    submitted by /u/IrishMetal
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Blackflag online achivements PS4

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 03:53 PM PST

    Hey guys i need some help with getting the online achivements in Assassin's creed Blackflag. So if anyone would like to help, or have them completed themselves id be happy if you would hit me up. im playing on ps4

    submitted by /u/NK_Angel
    [link] [comments]

    Ezio's family acoustic guitar version by me.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 02:08 AM PST

    AC3 sequence 4 save

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 09:40 AM PST

    Hey everyone,

    I was wondering if anyone has a save for AC3 at sequence 4, once you get ahold of Connor. I've played the game once already, and really don't want to go through the whole Haytham segment again. Can anyone help me out?

    submitted by /u/Argent_Mayakovski
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment