• Breaking News

    Monday, December 30, 2019

    Assassins Creed 4 Trouble with this style of combat

    Assassins Creed 4 Trouble with this style of combat


    Trouble with this style of combat

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 05:56 PM PST

    I'm new to AC, and I always wanted to play an open word Pirate RPG, so basically that's why I'm here.

    I finished the tutorial of the Switch Rebel Bundle, and I'm having a problem grasping this combat style. The buttons are constantly changing and do different things, this guy is jumping on things at random, spinning in circles instead of locking on... Am I at a point where I'm not supposed to be able to handle everything yet? Are all the fights not meant to be fought/won? Is there anything I can do to help myself grasp this style of combat?

    Really trying to enjoy this game but so far it's just been aggregating. Please and thank you!

    submitted by /u/IngameTre
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment