• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 12, 2019

    Assassins Creed 4 Making The Jackdaw. Need some help

    Assassins Creed 4 Making The Jackdaw. Need some help


    Making The Jackdaw. Need some help

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 09:24 AM PST

    I'm trying to make a pirate ship*. Either the Black Pearl from PoTC or the Jackdaw from Assassins Creed. The ship will be 5 feet long, 6 feet tall, stabilized with a concrete keel. The hull will be made from milled foam, covered with thin wood planking, and adorned with small 3d printed details like lights , canons etc. The sails will be real and the ship will be wind powered. The captain will sit in between the foremast and mainmast. The rudder will be controlled by turning the tiny captains wheel.

    I plan to make her over the winter and set sail late spring/early summer. Then give her away since I don't have room for it.

    What I have is all the tools to create the ship and lake Michigan to set her sail in.

    What I NEED is help with creating the files for the ship hull and details. I am not skilled in "ripping" models from games. If you are interested in helping make this tiny ship a reality, please PM me with what you can do and if you are interested in sailing her or owning her. She'll make birth in Chicago.

    submitted by /u/Mobely
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment