• Breaking News

    Monday, November 25, 2019

    Assassins Creed 4 Is Kenways fleet still available?

    Assassins Creed 4 Is Kenways fleet still available?


    Is Kenways fleet still available?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 09:32 PM PST

    A few weeks ago I began playing assassins creed black flag and have been trying to upgrade my ship fully but I need one schematic from kenways fleet.

    It doesn't appear that the servers are active for this anymore. It did let me on briefly one morning for 10 minutes but my dozens of attempts over the last week have made me think that was a glitch and the servers are off.

    I have a solid internet connection. Even tried it at my brothers house and it didn't work there. Just keeps saying it can log into Ubisoft servers.

    Is there away to check if this is still an available feature in this game?

    submitted by /u/Appoxicon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment