• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 8, 2021

    Assassin's Creed Drawing of Altaïr I did a while ago, thought I’d share it here

    Assassin's Creed Drawing of Altaïr I did a while ago, thought I’d share it here


    Drawing of Altaïr I did a while ago, thought I’d share it here

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    Why dont more people talk about mastery challenges?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    Yes I'm aware that most people probably simply didnt bother, based on the trophy percentage, but Im still surprised that this doesnt come up more often.

    While I know that they are certainly doable, they are incredibly frustrating, as they are hard for all the wrong reasons. The game simply doesnt behave/work well enough to have these challenges. Stealth is the worst it has ever been, but it is the warrior challenges that are the most frustrating.

    Tbh i wouldnt even bother if ot wasnt a trophy, but now they ruined my 100% score with this and it annoys me so much.

    What do the rest of you think of the mastery challenges?

    submitted by /u/MarMadLad
    [link] [comments]

    AC Valhalla forward roll + vault tutorial [in comments]

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 05:17 AM PDT

    I feel like Valhalla isn't giving me the AC vibe

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 01:15 AM PDT

    The old ac games ( black flag , unity , syndicate) made me feel like an assassin. The whole being quite staying in the shadows and stealth killing amazed me ! Valhalla just doesn't do that. Odyssey and origins where better but it feels like the games are slipping away from the original ac gameplay.

    submitted by /u/ravenplayer44
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoilers] [AC Odyssey] At what point did it become not okay to kill Templars?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 01:15 PM PDT

    I just watched a playthrough of Fate of Atlantis on YouTube and about half way through Layla is woken by Bibeau to Sigma Team rolling up on them with the full intention of taking the staff and most likely neutralising the two Assassins.

    Layla responds to this in what I think is a pretty natural and intelligent move, which is of course to kill the enemies but this seems unacceptable to Bibeau who chastises Layla for "massacring them", even after she spares the life of one of the seasoned killers who could so easily have unholstered a hidden side arm and shot both of our heroes in the head as he leaves.

    I understand that Bibeau is a doctor, and a former Abstergo employee but really? Does she not get this? Layla doesn't even set her straight on it, simply saying "what else could she do?" which is a very good question but I would have probably offered less justification myself, maybe even killed the good doctor there and then for being a possible Templar mole. I mean that's about all the sense it makes.

    submitted by /u/Kambrian_Breton
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to start an assassins creed game. Which one would you all recommend?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 06:54 PM PDT

    I saw my husband playing black flag and it looked very interesting but I wasn't sure if there was another one I should start with. I'm a huge Witcher fan and to me Valhalla looked the best

    submitted by /u/Iwantacheezepizza
    [link] [comments]

    The more sets I buy, the messier my inventory is. Are we getting loadouts and a stash?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 12:20 AM PDT

    Scrolling is getting tiring, I keep taking more time to find the weapons/armor pieces I'm looking for than actually thinking of new builds, buying helix armors starts to feel like buying to make it worse.

    Having loadouts and a stash like in Odyssey would solve this in an instant.

    Scrolling through runes is way worse, I wish unused runes could simply show stacked and another page that shows socketed runes. This would make my life so much easier.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/PopcornSurvivor
    [link] [comments]

    AC 1 Possible way to climb Masayaf tower

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    Note: I know this is very old discussion but I believe I have found a possible route to clim the Masayaf tower. Start from the bottom of the ladder near first leap of faith. Then side eject onto the gate. Im not sure where else I can go from here. Please try this and find a route. :)

    submitted by /u/kebab69666
    [link] [comments]

    Who has Created Hidden Blades for Assassins Throughout History?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    In Assassin's Creed Liberation, Aveline, the main protagonist, goes on a mission to Mexico, and needs to leave behind all her weapons, including her hidden blades. However, she is eventually able to find a workshop and creates two new hidden blades from scratch, which she uses throughout the rest of her mission there.

    Ever since I played through this part of the game, I've been wondering who even makes hidden blades. Aveline isn't really a high-ranking member of the brotherhood at this point in the game, so does that mean that essentially all new assassins are taught how to build a hidden blade from scratch, or is it only because she's a relatively skilled craftswoman and the Brotherhood normally gets their blades from somewhere else? If it's the latter, where do they get them from?

    submitted by /u/Paytrin
    [link] [comments]

    AC Chronicle games deserve more love

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 06:11 AM PDT

    China, Russia and India all play the same but are each unique in design and story. I think it's fun that I can restart over and over to get a 'perfect' run. It's true there is not much replayability but there are a number of unlockables, it retains the AC feel better than the new games and the 2.5D make it feel more like a Metroidvania without the backtracking. When they go on sale you can get all three for ten bucks. All I'm saying is that they're diamonds in the rough IMO. Have you played them? Think they're worth it? Should they be turned into full games?

    submitted by /u/SparkyDelite
    [link] [comments]

    Help on spoilers assassins creed Valhalla

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 05:43 PM PDT

    THIS CONTAINS SPOILERS. I found a spoiler about Ivarr killing the kid and I want to know how far is it in the story because i just started the game and like the story so i want to know if its really far in the story so i dont have to wait for it to happen

    submitted by /u/Sythereaper840
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Shrunken Head location

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 02:52 PM PDT

    Hi guys! So I accidentally sold one Shurunken Head so I can't complete the shop quest. I was wondering, where can I find another one? I have already looted both chests that have them in the game. Can I get one by tackling a messenger or killing a pickpocketer? Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Aas15m
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a reason why the characters in AC Unity didn't have French accents?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 01:36 AM PDT

    It feels very immersion breaking that everyone has British accents including Arno himself.

    But I got to admit the graphics are some of the best in the series, however.

    submitted by /u/br4vedave
    [link] [comments]

    AC brotherhood dagger and throwing knife issue

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 03:12 PM PDT

    Can't seem to use the throwing knives and dagger simultaneously anymore. Just throwing dirt around like an asshole. I have a full inventory but when I equip the dagger it says I have 0 and can't use them. Am I a bum or missing something?

    submitted by /u/Tommi-Salami
    [link] [comments]

    Has the saving and loading bug in Valhalla where it would set your progress back a few hours been fixed?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 02:02 AM PDT

    I played Valhalla when it released, but was forced to abandon the game within a month due to me having big trouble with the sabing and load bug. Lost 4 hours of progress twice because of it. I'd love to play it again, but only if that bug has been well and truly fixed!

    submitted by /u/Bakura373
    [link] [comments]

    How does Ezio get the scar on his forehead that's seen in Revelations?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 09:41 PM PDT

    Ac Valhalla - Wolf-Kissed - Fan-art

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 01:10 PM PDT

    AC IV 360 or Switch? Which is the better choice?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    I own 3 platforms capable of playing Black Flag, the aforementioned 360 and nintendo switch and the wii u, though i have a feeling that even if the wii u version is competent it wont be better than the more powerful console a generation before or a more powerful console the generation after.

    So should i pick up Black Flag on the 360 or switch?

    submitted by /u/ModerateRockMusic
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment