• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 7, 2021

    Assassin's Creed do people feel burnout from playing these new generation games?

    Assassin's Creed do people feel burnout from playing these new generation games?


    do people feel burnout from playing these new generation games?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    I feel like im invested into the story for the first few hours but then the missions or quests get so repetitive at a point I just don't even feel like moving on. The graphics in these games are beautiful (Origins, Odyssey, Valhalla) but I just wish there was more substance.

    submitted by /u/dknight905
    [link] [comments]

    Which deaths in the AC games hit you the hardest? *Spoilers

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    I'm gonna list down mine. I'm curious to see yours as well.

    1. Ezio Auditore (AC II, AC Brotherhood, AC Revelations) - This one really got me. It was really sad to see him go after being with him throughout his entire life in the games. I was brought to tears by this one. His final letter to Sofia made the moment even sadder than it already was.
    2. Mary Read (AC IV Black Flag) - The way she passes away in front of Edward was really sad. Hearing her say that she did her part and her encouraging Edward to do well by her was extremely touching. I could also see how affected Edward was by this moment. The way Edward carried her body in his arms was very emotional.
    3. Haytham Kenway (AC III, AC Rogue) - It was sad to see Haytham tell Connor that he was proud of him in a way despite their differences. Despite all the wrongdoings Haytham committed during his life, I like to think that he was an honorable man in the end.
    4. Altair ibn la-Ahad (AC, AC Revelations) - It was emotional to see a man who devoted his entire life to the Brotherhood peacefully pass away.
    5. Shadya (AC Origins) - She was an innocent child who was ordered to be drowned by Berenike. Bayek was clearly fond of her and it was sad to see her go.
    6. Elise de la Serre (AC Unity) - Her last words and her final letter to Arno was really heartbreaking. Arno loved her for his entire life and she was taken from him after everything that they went through.
    7. Yusuf Tazim (AC Revelations) - He died protecting Sofia from Ahmet and the templars. He died a hero.

    8) Hunwald (AC Valhalla) - The scene where he tells Eivor that he felt cold before passing away is really sad. I liked his character a lot.

    9) Khemu (AC Origins) - It was sad to see him die mere hours after going hunting with Bayek. Khemu was meant to be a Medjay just like his father.

    10) Phoibe (AC Odyssey) - She was friends with Kassandra for her entire life. It was sad to see Kassandra leave the toy eagle of Ikaros in her hands after she died.

    11) Giovanni, Federico, and Petruccio Auditore (AC II) - This changed Ezio's life. I really wanted Uberto Alberti to pay for this.

    12) Ceolbert (AC Valhalla) - He was a friend to Eivor and I feel like he had a bright future ahead of him as a future Ealdorman. I also liked him a lot. He was a great character. I really hated Ivarr because of what he did to Ceolbert.

    submitted by /u/joshuamarkrsantos
    [link] [comments]

    Starting my Billionth playthrough of AC2 - Revelations!

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    23rd this month i'm gonna get my 1st tattoo, which will be 1st part of the Hidden Blade + bracer tattoo on my left arm!

    So what better excuse to replay the Ezio trilogy for upteenth time! I am so excited to get started my my tattoo!

    submitted by /u/Bakura373
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve completed the map for Unity, and boy did it take a while.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    After getting Unity a while back, and with Siege of Paris coming out next thursday, I decided to go back and finish getting every chest in Unity. That means, locked chests, chests with no lock, and the nomad chests as well. (Despite the fact that they don't count towards your progress.)

    My mentality was that I can't just complete France in a whole other AC without going back to where it all started. And so it was. It took me long enough given that I had to go through a lot of districts again in order to find whatever chests that didn't appear at first.

    I really do love Unity, and rank it highly, but ffs that game has so many chests. Between Versailles (which I completed months ago), and Paris (which I've recently completed), there are over 200 by my count, but I could be wrong. Now, I just spend my time doing crowd events because why not, and constantly going to the Square du Temple (Templar castle), and clearing it out with the Thomas de Carneillon outfit.

    submitted by /u/NotASalamanderBoi
    [link] [comments]

    What is going on in the modern day story of Assassin's Creed these days?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 09:19 PM PDT

    So, the last AC I played was Unity/Rogue (played them back to back), after which, I kind of got franchise fatigue. Thinking of replaying all of em, because I don't remember the modern day stories too well. So in the new games (Odyssey, Valhalla), what's going on with the modern day stuff?

    submitted by /u/Pringur02
    [link] [comments]

    Why are all the roman statues censored in Valhalla?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    I've just noticed this, but why are the roman statues in the game all censored, even if you enabled nudity in the games menu? I mean i get it, if they have a toggle in the discovery tours, a product marketed at everyone, but why is this enabled by default in game made for adults?

    submitted by /u/TheStormageddn
    [link] [comments]

    In Remembrance of Assassin's Creed - a look back at a franchise I loved and miss

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    Has there been noticeable improvements to Valhalla's animations?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 09:34 PM PDT

    Currently working on a video where I talk about AC Valhalla in its current state and I was wondering if there had been improvements through updates to the game's animations (facial, combat, general movements, etc.). The first time I played it was on PS4 around its launch, now I'm playing it on PS5 and it does feel noticeably less janky and characters seem a tiny bit more alive when they look at you lol. Just wondering if there truly has been improvements or am I just hallucinating?

    submitted by /u/MichaelFromTheAttic
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's Creed : Ghost (fan made story)

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    Assassin's Creed: Ghost

    Introductory chapter

    "Amidst the majestic mountains and in a cold mountain atmosphere... On one of the castles in Syria, a person wrestled with soldiers from the Knights Templar, caught him and handcuffed until he met his final fate, they caught him and advanced to the edge of the castle" Masyaf", then took off his headdress, the ropes turned around his head, he looked next to him to see a person in white clothes standing at the edge.."

    "Wake up... Wake up... Wake up."

    The Dreamer got up from his sleep, then looked at the clock to be surprised that it was eight and a half, got dressed and then ran quickly to his study headquarters, arrived late and asked permission so that he could complete his class, tried to concentrate in his class, started taking out his tools so that he started to write notes,

    "Hey... What? Are you playing with Ben Ten's watch?!"Focus in class, he turned to my professor, who spoke to him, didn't care, and began to examine his hand tool."

    "The junkies were one of the most powerful teams of assassins in history, they terrorized the enemy with their fearsome planning and abilities, they had a distinctive style of assassination, infiltration and reaching targets at high speed, they were based at Masyaf Castle..."

    Ali quickly turned to the blackboard to see the image of Masyaf castle that appeared in his dream, Ali felt surprised about it, Ali got out of his class and went home, Ali entered his house, but the tools were scattered, and the arrangement of the place had differed, Ali felt strange, but he felt someone approaching him, looked at the table and found a

    "Mustafa... It was "

    "And you were going to defend yourself with a ruler?!"

    Ali looked at his hand and found that he grabbed a metal ruler, Mustafa said (I'm glad to see you), then approached him and hugged him, Ali tried to get away from him saying (Mustafa you know I hate hugs), Mustafa replied (I have good news about absterg.. Easter...Answer me. you mean Abstergo? What about her?Mustafa sat on the couch and said, " You know who I am?" I'm definitely not going to tell you now, anyway, how's your project going?.. What's just missing is that information from Abstergo, and by the way my project name is "Ghost"), Mustafa replied (Well... Do you really want to know who is your father? ... My friend, I know what you're going through and you've never seen your parents before,but will your pursuit of your family bring them back to you?), Reply to me (at least I know who I am, instead of calling me Baali, I want that information from Abstergo to complete my project, and know the history of our families, my friend), reply Mustafa (well...There's a camp nearby set up by Abstergo to dig up an important artifact, a bit like a ball), reply to me (excellent, I'll sneak up behind them and steal that piece and the information about animus and activate the project), reply Mustafa (what do you mean animus?Answer me, don't worry... Mustafa got up and approached Ali, saying, " Don't fool around, just stay safe."..

    Ali approached the camp quietly, which was an old building that seems to have been recently discovered, he sneaked in and died through the window and started walking through the dark corridors until he reached a laminated room, Ali approached and found that there was a box in the income with the triangle sign "the emblem of Abstergo", Ali took the cube and started to a red and a sign resembling the sign of the Knights of the crusade, the man said (We have to look for Laila, she is in the same range as US, and with her the tool that might make us get Juno back), to which one of the people in the room responded saying (Juno is now being prepared to go out with Eden's scarf... You think she's looking at you with that spoon, the ex-man replies, you think that scarf is enough to bring her back to life, she needs a Hermes tool... Ali stepped back a step and there was a sound as he moved, the crowd looked where he was standing, the Nomads raised their gun and fired shots at me, the man told his group, " I'll be back in a moment."

    Ali ran between the corridors quickly, but he felt that there was a spectrum chasing him and the guards were informed that there was an intruder, he ran towards the main gate, then jumped over it towards the hay dune, looked behind him to see that the Nomads led by a group of guards, looked at Ali his mother to see a residential tower, then started running towards the entrance of the tower, floors

    Ali heard the faint sound of an eagle, approaching the place, Ali told the man (we'll meet again, won't we), the man replied (What? You think I'll die as soon as you do? " no, we'll meet again... The day you died), then he ran over the top towards the hay dunes and then landed on them...

    One of the guards approached the mystery man and told him, " Mr. Kenway.".. You're gonna leave him like that?)

    Kenway replied, " He'll come again, then he'll die."

    Follow

    It's a short introductory chapter, but I promise you it's the longest.

    I'd love to hear your opinions and theories about the separation, and where would I be in Kenway?

    Notice : this story is translated from Arabic to English, so you will find mistakes in it

    submitted by /u/Mahmode65
    [link] [comments]

    Checking for add-ons to long?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 05:09 AM PDT

    I just logged in to valhalla for the first time since ireland dlc but when i tried to log in i sat atleast a minute in the checking for add-ons state is this normal?

    Ps4 btw

    submitted by /u/williamaddy
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILER] True origin of Templars - AC Odyssey

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 04:37 AM PDT

    As mentioned in this image, Heraclitus was (probably) the 1st person to use the word- "Kosmos" for "Order", which he described as an idea that can not be destroyed

    He was an ancient Greek philosopher, but may have been involved (with other people of same thinking) to bring Leonidas and his lineage to end, since Leonidas was also a demigod (Half descendent of the Isu)

    From there it became Order of the ancients, as shown in Legacy of the 1st Blade, AC Origins and Valhalla. Later they converted into the Templar Order...

    BTW i did this research to find that both- Leonidas and Heraclitus died at age 60, while the latter one being 5 years younger

    This was my opinion, and I would like to know opinions of the rest from AC Fan community.

    link- www.thoughtco.com/ancient-people-you-should-know-117290

    submitted by /u/jdl_52
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help with AC Valhalla Combat

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    Is there any way to remove the orange flashes in Valhalla's combat?

    I've been playing the old games and in the old combat a flash means it's time to block, but in Valhalla the flash is just a warning for an oncoming attack so it's really throwing me off, I'd rather just have them off if it's possible

    submitted by /u/SpacedOutN7
    [link] [comments]

    How good are the free rewards in the UbisoftClub thing for ACV?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    I got the game a few days ago, haven't played all that much honestly, idk why. But I saw on my mobile device some free stuff from the UbisoftClub store. I played AC4, AC3 and Rogue on my switch and had connected my UbisoftClub account and gotten all the rewards cuz I connected it much later in the games lol. Just wondering, when I connect the UbisoftClub account on my PS5, will I get the stuff when I continue? Cuz on my mobile device I "bought" the free stuff.

    It was Altair's robes, and some other clothes and the some stones or something and customization stuff. Thanks

    Edit: I'm at the point where I do the land thing in England early on btw

    submitted by /u/DaniMA121
    [link] [comments]

    A tv show about the Cold War would be epic

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 05:35 PM PDT

    I have always had this sort of an idea of a assassins creed during the Cold War, it would allow the viewer to see the Assassin Templar war as less black and white and more gray since you wouldn't actually be doing it

    submitted by /u/The_Great_Madman
    [link] [comments]

    Swimming animations are the same

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    As far as I can tell every third person Ubisoft game since assassin's creed 2uses the same swimming animations to date and it's very noticeable in games like watch dogs legion and assassin's creed Valhalla. That just shows how lazy they are. I mean no offense to anyone just speaking my heart

    submitted by /u/ToastyRacer
    [link] [comments]

    How common is it to lose the coin toss multiple times in a row in AC Valhalla

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    I hope this is okay to post if not then you can take it down. I was just playing orlog and I loss the coin toss 4 times in a row. I'm wondering how likely that happens.

    submitted by /u/SnappingSpider81
    [link] [comments]

    Assassins Creed 3 (2012) Outfits not appearing in the Homestead basement (even after finishing the sequence 6)

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    Does anyone here knows how to fix the Assassins Creed 3 (2012) issue where the outfits is not appearing in the homestead basement? I tried everything I can but it always doesn't work. I finished the whole storyline and I even bought the hidden secrets DLC (which I also just finished) but it just doesn't appear in the basement. Pls someone tell me your opinions. Thanks alot.

    submitted by /u/Soyman-Comrad
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILER] Inaccuracy in Assassin's creed series

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    Before I start. To all the people who are going to say stuff like "It's a game where you fight monsters and THIS bothers you?". Yes, I am truly aware of the fact that the assassin's creed series doesn't take place in real world, it's a fictional story that is based in historical events.

    But even though it's just a fictional story, I find it very annoying when Ubi takes some historical societies and changes them in a way that completely breaks the historical immersion of the culture shown and is just a forceful way to be "supportive" to a certain group of people.

    Like... Look at how they take a female (canonically) character of Eivor and put her in the place of a Jarl. From what I understand, women couldn't become a Jarl. For me it just breaks the immersion. I don't have any problem with female characters being written as strong or being put on important positions in society. I really do enjoy a well written female character. But when it comes to forcing a role on a character that normally wouldn't be able to achieve such title is just breaking the immersion.

    I wouldn't mind a female Jarl only if the story explained why said female has become a Jarl.

    The point is, that in my opinion, Ubisoft breaks the immersion of the world building just to be supportive of certain social groups, which would be okay if it wasn't made without any care for the historical accuracy.

    submitted by /u/walkirius147
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment