• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 4, 2021

    Assassin's Creed Do you think a game with Arno, Shay and Connor is still possible?

    Assassin's Creed Do you think a game with Arno, Shay and Connor is still possible?


    Do you think a game with Arno, Shay and Connor is still possible?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    I saw the post of the fan art cover for the game. I know everybody says it should have been Unity, but do you think there is any chance that Ubisoft will listen to the fans and actually make something like this?

    submitted by /u/EEZAK04
    [link] [comments]

    Eivor cosplay by katelannblogs

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    Valhalla should have been a 30 hours game.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 04:16 AM PDT

    I was never able to complete the game. My first two hours with it were so laborious that I felt bad about playing. It seemed like a waste of my time. Everything was dulled down in comparison to previous entries, and as someone with a Master's degree in History, it killed it for me when I came to realize how historically inaccurate it was. They even used erroneous town layouts.

    I despised it so much that I couldn't allow myself to be disrespectful of my own time any longer, so I uninstalled it. And then, while randomly browsing YouTube, I came across a video detailing the game's story mode, and it dawned on me that beneath all of those repetitive and dull quests, lousy streamlined mechanics, and crummy game play elements, there was an actually good story. In fact, the game can be considered the true AC4 because the overall story progresses more than in the previous three games combined.

    So what kills Valhalla? Pacing. It was horrible. AC games cannot be made in this manner and expect to be critically acclaimed or praised by fans. AC Valhalla is probably the worst entry into the AC franchise. Not that I had any hopes left after Ubisoft Kojima'd Patrice Desilets, or should I say that they Konami'd him? (for info they fired the creator of AC during the development of Brotherhood because he refused yearly releases)

    I believe that despite everything, AC Unity was peak Assassin's Creed. If only it had more years in the oven. If only devs had the chance to make a better story. AC Unity would have been an excellent basis for a new reboot of the franchise without its creator. I love Origins and Odyssey of course but I so wish that Unity is what UBI is using as the skeleton for the next gen (PS5/XBSX) AC games.

    Please Ubisoft, move away from this Witcher / Dragon Age clone. It does not fit AC.

    submitted by /u/Butefluko
    [link] [comments]

    Are players now notified when I avenge their death?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 08:18 PM PDT

    I started Valhalla about two weeks ago; I've been playing non-stop so I'm pretty high leveled. I've been avenging every death I see like it's a passion. It would give me more satisfaction knowing if another player knew I was avenging them. Does anyone know about this?

    submitted by /u/the_REAL_nihilist
    [link] [comments]

    What's you preferred bow system in the last 3 games?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 05:18 PM PDT

    So playing Valhalla again atm and just wondered what everyone thought about the archery systems in the last 3 games and which do you prefer?

    Origins and Valhalla are similar with the different bow types but I think I prefer how Odyssey has one bow type and the ability to assign powers to mimick the bow types in other games

    submitted by /u/AhhBisto
    [link] [comments]

    Pros and Cons of your favorite AC

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    Favorite AC: Odyssey (3 is really close but I don't enjoy it as much now as I did when I was younger)

    Pros: In Odyssey you get to choose the things you want to do like the dialogue and how you approach someone either being mean, romantic or just casual. I also love the Ancient Greek world so being able to explore it really drew me in. I love the armor style of it rather than you just having an outfit. You can get bonuses from the armor to make you really op and make yourself look good. I also enjoy the abilities part where you can do different moves and get bonuses for damage and armor.

    Cons: 2 Characters. It really made me mad when I first got the game and there was two characters. At first I chose Alexios and eventually I stopped enjoying him because of his dry voice acting (and kassandra is technically the actual canon character). I changed to Kassandra and really enjoyed her. I think the stealth could be a lot better because it usually just the same thing. I hate that you have the option to kill main characters that affect the character. Side characters like soldiers or a civilian that hurt your feeling is fine.

    That's all for me

    submitted by /u/iNeed_help11
    [link] [comments]

    Ac3 Fanorona original gamer trophy

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 12:34 AM PDT

    So im trying to get the platinum for AC3 remastered but this mini game is way to annoying do you guys have an tips or maybe how to lower the difficulty from expert thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/-bloodmiist
    [link] [comments]

    How many of you are playing unity right now?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    I for one liked unity, love the series but i cant get into the newer ones they just dont feel like ac to me (no offense). Idk i miss having my hood up looking like a ninja hah

    submitted by /u/BagOfTurds69
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody read all the letters/book pages that are lying around everywhere?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 02:05 AM PDT

    This isn't just for Valhalla which I'm playing now, but for any of the games that have these. I just wondered if anybody actually took the time to read them. I'll often just interact with them to get rid of the sparkle indicating they are there, but not actually read them. There are just so many and I know a couple have clues in them, but you don't have to read it to find what they're pointing too. I almost wish Ubisoft would release a companion book or something with it all in because I am interested in them, but I find they can break the flow of play - especially the super long ones.

    submitted by /u/MistrPhipps
    [link] [comments]

    AC4: Black Flag game editions

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    What are the various editions for the game? So far I've only known the Deluxe edition and the Jackdaw edition ones. If there are others, what changes between them all? And what's the best edition?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Thunderbolt916
    [link] [comments]

    (SYNDICATE) Is it possible to 100% Main Story without liberating any areas of rival gang activity?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 10:58 PM PDT

    If the question is unclear, you don't want any further background of my history with this issue, or I say that a reply didn't answer my question, keep reading, otherwise skip down to TLDR

    Desperate times. I wrote a lot because i have a lot of history getting headaches over Ubisoft's double edged sword of relentless innovation and forgotten features from other/earlier games.

    Is it possible to play Assassin's Creed Syndicate without liberating any areas so when I am 100%-story-finished i can have all of London occupied by gangs?

    Just like in Far Cry 3, I noticed an irreversible drop in enemy population after liberating their occupied turf.

    Unlike in San Andreas, a game from a century ago, few games understand that "turf wars" are better than "turf takeover one time and thats it".

    In Far Cry 3, i was able to play everything without liberating anything from the enemies,

    and

    while the main bad guy was dead, all of their minions still held all of the map.

    Later on i saw that far cry 3 has a "reset enemy spawns" button in the options menu 🥴, an observation or earlier inclusion of which would have saved me a whole playthrough.

    Unlike Far Cry 3, I am playing Syndicate after inadvertently libertaing an area two times (i seriously go into Ubisoft games prepared to be conscious of avoiding liberating strongholds), because Ubisoft has chosen not to include this option in Syndicate.

    TLDR: Does anyone know if i can beat the story 100% without liberating any areas of the map? Ubisoft? I carefully wrote a message to your social media department with this by including relevant search terms to my question. Make your forums Reddit. And just stay here. Please. Jesus.

    submitted by /u/WTF_Actual
    [link] [comments]

    Will Origins and Odyssey become optimized?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 06:51 PM PDT

    I heard Unity was optimized for the new gen consoles not too long ago. Idk the reason why Ubisoft did it but I'm thankful. But i play more Origins and Odyssey.

    Do you think they'll ever release a 60fps/4Kpatch for those games as well?

    submitted by /u/Vagabond_Tea
    [link] [comments]

    spoilers: Vinland story arc

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    so i've just completed the Vinland arc and i have to say i'm pretty impressed they didn't have the indigenous people speaking english but in their own language, it pulled me more into the game i feel. especially with Eivor listening to their story and them to theirs, i wish AC 3 had more of that. also doesn't feel as icky if that makes sense?

    submitted by /u/corblimey-
    [link] [comments]

    Does having relationships hinder some of your options in other requests

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 06:12 AM PDT

    Because I was doing a quest (mystery) And then there's some reason I only have one option of dialogue was that a romantic option And I can't do it because I'm in a relationship with somebody or is that just a weird part of the game

    submitted by /u/dickwaffels0
    [link] [comments]

    When Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood E3 Trailer is recreated as stop motion animation with anime action figures......

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 09:42 PM PDT

    every time I do the trails of training with the old woman I do it perfectly every time but I always miss like one point with the arrow one and the assassination ones I’ve done it five times now and each time I’m certain perfectly why is this happening?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 09:09 PM PDT

    A question about Chaloner in AC: Gold (Full spoilers)

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 07:14 PM PDT

    So I've just finished listening to the audio drama, Assassin's Creed: Gold. I very much enjoyed it, was kind of like having an AC TV show. One thing I'm not certain of that I'd like some clarification on though - was William Chaloner a templar? As the main antagonist, you'd expect him to be, and his plan to directly control the Empire's currency is certainly fitting of templar ideology, but it's never directly confirmed by anyone, and the wiki merely lists him as a criminal.

    submitted by /u/07jonesj
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t find anymore supplies in my game.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    I've been searching for hours, monasteries, towns and cities. I completed all the raids, I have raw materials, but 0 supplies. Everything I read says to collect the smaller gold glints on the map, but all I've been getting is silver. Rarely do I get iron and leather anymore, it's literally been just silver for hours. Idk what to do now, my settlement is level 5 and I actually can't do anything about it.

    submitted by /u/SadShopping2290
    [link] [comments]

    Fish not biting. Spooked by bait.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    So I just started fishing yesterday, and all was going fine until today when out of nowhere the fish stopped biting the line and instead After they do their initial pass, they jump over my bait and run off. Every single fish every single time, no matter where I respawn, or how long I wait.

    What am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/DanBrino
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's creed Story connection by all games

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    I would like to play all the assassin's creed games, but the thing is. all of them are in different times, but are they connected? can somebody explain that to me?

    If I play them by the release date from the first one to Valhalla, is there any connection in game story?

    submitted by /u/BasilVodka
    [link] [comments]

    Is origins closer to the new games or the old games?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 01:21 AM PDT

    I'm about to finish syndicate (still trying to figure out why people don't like it) and I'm either going to go foward and play origins or backwards and play unity, I extremely dislike Valhalla and wasted my money on that game and was wondering if origins was similar to it?

    submitted by /u/Pcheyea
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoilers] Bayek photoshoped into Valhalla's Hidden Ones outfit

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment