• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 3, 2021

    Assassin's Creed Part 2 of my Wallachian assassins project. This time I designed a female assassin. More pics to come!

    Assassin's Creed Part 2 of my Wallachian assassins project. This time I designed a female assassin. More pics to come!


    Part 2 of my Wallachian assassins project. This time I designed a female assassin. More pics to come!

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 04:09 AM PDT

    How do I get the templars to quit attacking my towers every 2 seconds

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    Ok so the one thing about assassins creed revelations thats annoying the living shit out of me is how the templars keep attacking my towers every 2 fucking seconds and its really annoying how I just recaptured the same exact tower for the 5th time already only for another tower to be under attack. What do I do to keep this from happening cuz at this point I cant even progress with the storyline

    submitted by /u/Ezio_Auditore666
    [link] [comments]

    If they make Assassin'screed based on Edo Japan

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    I kinda want a main/playable character to be a female assassin on Edo period in Japan, so she can be like a geisha on public then an assassin by night or something

    submitted by /u/ShadowSpy98
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with saint George quests

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    I got all the pieces except one. All I need is the trousers and I know it spawns randomly on camps on the river severn. I spent probably around an hour last night looking for them including going to all the camps recommend by IGN and I even went to other camps!

    submitted by /u/WillJ2951
    [link] [comments]

    Finished AC Rogue but completion only 54%

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 05:28 AM PDT

    So i finished AC Rogue, everything including the Arno scene and the credits roll, the mid credit scene and all. But in the game menu it shows that I've only had 54% completion. Does the completion also include all the side stuff like taking over Fortresses and Islands and all?

    submitted by /u/d1712v
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment