• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 6, 2021

    Assassin's Creed A little love to Shay's voice actor and the Lisbon earthquake mission.

    Assassin's Creed A little love to Shay's voice actor and the Lisbon earthquake mission.


    A little love to Shay's voice actor and the Lisbon earthquake mission.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    A little love to Shay's voice actor and the Lisbon earthquake mission.

    "How could God do this to them?" "God had nothing to do with this." Incredible writing. Ubisoft Sofia were understaffed and under-resourced(or so I've heard) and pulled this thing of beauty of a mission. The church in the start reminds me of AC2's tomb missions, and the mission design is perfect. The voice acting is on point, the environment is perfect. The anguish and suffering of the people can be felt as you race through the broken streets of Lisbon.

    Great mission all round, I just played it as I was replaying Rogue, and felt like it deserved a bit more love.

    https://preview.redd.it/asbukh87bh371.png?width=1560&format=png&auto=webp&s=096865c03db2ffc66ef7f896ff14fc46d248b016

    submitted by /u/ChrisTravern
    [link] [comments]

    Crazy Mordenday idea: What if, through the use of Isu prediction technology, we have a game that allows the ancestor and the modern-day protagonist to talk to each other the entire game?[No spoiler]

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 04:31 AM PDT

    I just re-watching the scene of Ezio meeting Minerva in AC2, and him (one-side)talking to Desmond in Revelation. It got me thinking that maybe they could reuse these prediction Isu techs but push it to another level.

    Basically...

    -The MD(modern-day protagonist) uses an animus to explore the AC(ancestor protagonist)'s memory, same as usual.

    -(while in the memory)The AC found a Piece of Eden, something like a bracelet or a neckless, that when put on gives them a simulation of their memory getting explore through animus in the future, thus creating feedback that sync perfectly with the MD's animus simulation.

    -As a result, the AC is now able to hear MD's thoughts at the precise moment, as if they are talking to each other through time. Because the POE predicts (calculate) what the MD would be thinking while viewing the memory, and voice that thought to AC in real-time.

    \*Just to clarify in case I didn't explain well enough.*

    The Ancestor protagonist: Found a Piece of Eden that gave them a vision(or just a voice) of what the future generation will be thinking while using an animus to explore their memory.

    The Modern-day protagonist: Just using an animus as regular, but happened to be viewing a memory of someone that uses a Piece of Eden to predicts their thought while viewing the memory. Creating an illusion on both sides of them able to talk to each other in real-time.

    I know it might sound bizarre in term of lore, but the Isu already got a tech that let them predicts future and leave a message for future generation to find. Just adding that maybe a splinter group of Isu scientists were able the created an even more precise version of that tech, but never share it with anyone until now.

    But more importantly, I feel like it would help to bridge the past and the modern-day section in term of gameplay, instead of feeling like one part just interrupt the flow of the other. Having the MD protagonist always present in the past, making comments about historical events, or even having a heartfelt conversation with the AC in their private moment could help the player feel more connected with the MD.

    Also, this is just an afterthought, but this could be where we have a dialogue option made (more)sense. With the AC have a fixed conversation with other characters, but the player can choose a dialogue option for the MD to talk to the AC instead.

    submitted by /u/Starheart24
    [link] [comments]

    New Information on AC Valhalla DLC "The Siege of Paris" by leaker J0nathan

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    Reliable French leaker J0nathan has delivered new information on AC Valhalla second DLC "The Siege of Paris" :

    • A new synopsis, found in the game files : "To the South, the kingdom of Francia has unified under a single king for the first time in a hundred years. Charles the Fat, the great grandson of Charlemagne, now wages a slow war against the Norse in Francia. England could be next. Ravensthorpe must make new allies in Francia to avoid the threat of war. A visitor will arrive at Ravensthorpe's dock to launch the adventure.
    • The DLC will take place in 885, few years after the events of the game (whick takes place in 877).
    • If you were expecting the Hidden Ones, you will be disappointed. One of the lines of dialogue from the DLC (spoken by Eivor or a random character) is also present in the game files: "Just as they were in England, the Hidden Ones seem absent in Francia. What treasures could they have left behind ?".
    • Release of the DLC the 9th November 2021, according to the PlayStation Store.

    Excuse my English, I'm French =)

    submitted by /u/FrenchGuyDt
    [link] [comments]

    Are raids the AC Valhalla equivalent to odyssey forts?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    In AC Odyssey you had those big forts where you could sneak and assassinate all the soldiers in it but in valhalla i don't seem to fond them, all i've found were raid locations such as monasteries, they are a lot of fun, but they are not meant to be stealth soldier wipe outs such as the forts in odyssey used to be. I'm left wondering if they are valhalla's fort equivalent or if just i'm too newbie at the game that i haven't found them "forts" yet.

    submitted by /u/babamazzuca
    [link] [comments]

    Jacob's "Jack The Ripper" DLC outfit

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    The outfit Jacob wears in the Jack The Ripper dlc is to me known as the "For gods sake Ubisoft, please let me use this outit in the main game!" outfit. I mean, That outfit should be a useable outfit. And I love Jacob's hairstyle for it too. I can't really understand why they gave him a different outfit if it's limited to only the dlc. Why, in a game where you can change your main character's outfits, would you ever give them an outfit that can't be used in the main game? Like, it could've been a reward for completing the dlc, or even a paid dlc with Jacob and Evie's otfits from that story (yes, I would legit pay for it if it meant getting to use that outfit). Does anyone else want that outfit in the main game?

    submitted by /u/JacksmanYT
    [link] [comments]

    Could/should we get a Templer focused game akin to rogue but in reverse?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 12:03 AM PDT

    What I mean is a game where our protagonist is a Templer who after some self reflection goes rogue and turns aganst the order to join the creed?

    Always thought having assassin enemies that could 1 shot you in rogue was interesting and having missions to protect your fellow templers from being assassinated would be a fun change and eventually 1 mission would have you be a target.

    For the past storyline, I imagine our player character would at be loyal to the order and fully accepting of it's goals but over time would question the actions of the orders leadership and the unnecessary casualties caused by the orders actions. However despite eventually betraying the order, the MC would still be a Templer at heart fully believing in the orders goals.

    As fo the modern story, I haven't clue what it would be or what time period it would be in.

    submitted by /u/Alexcoolps
    [link] [comments]

    Full AC Marathon in the highest difficulty?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 03:40 AM PDT

    I was recently wondering about starting the AC franchise from the very first AC with Altair to the latest, as a Streaming challenge. I was wondering how long does it take to finish all of them. Probably just the main story+ dlcs in the highest difficulty . And if anybody has done it before. I think it would be interesting for content.

    submitted by /u/ImOscarMike96
    [link] [comments]

    Mongolia is probably a perfect setting for the next assassins creed game

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    So I was playing Ac2 for the first time this year and one of the tombs was of a Mongolian assassin who killed Genghis Khan, his name was Quando Gal and I think that a new assassin Creed in that setting would be great, they wouldn't have to change the rpg formula for it. But I do hope the next assassins creed game isn't a medieval setting and goes for something more tradicional

    submitted by /u/Account_250
    [link] [comments]

    Will it keep die eventually

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 07:49 AM PDT

    I have been Playing Valhalla nonstop. I'm 5 hours in and the story is amazing. I like the relationship between Eivor and his brother. I like the clan members. The missions in the game. And everything. But I know for a fact it's about 60 hours long. My question is will the story start dying after a while or is the best yet to come. Like what I mean is will the game become worse or will it stay at the same rate or will it start declining until it becomes utter shit. Because the game is amazing so far 10/10 but reviews say otherwise so I would like to know that. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Mudfred07
    [link] [comments]

    Question on how to obtain certain gear items in Unity

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 05:24 PM PDT

    Could anyone explain to me how i could unlock the Tailored Phantom gear set in unity? The description says "Play Helix Rifts Missions." That seem kind of vague. I would appreciate any help on this. Thank you

    submitted by /u/TrashDaddy182
    [link] [comments]

    Wild West themed Assassins Creed Game

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 07:17 PM PDT

    So I'm probably not the first person to post about this ,but doesn't a assassins creed game set in the wild west sound good?

    I know most people don't think it would plausible because there wouldn't be anything to jump on and all that, but that isn't true. First, during that period they were constructing train tracks for a railroad within the wild west. Another thing people think is that it relies too much on guns but there have been several assassins creed games that have used guns repeatedly or even required them. Also for the climbing thing people might complain about there would be climbing as there were quite a few buildings and towns that they could climb on. Last thing is that you could get a really cool game out of it because you could get all the aesthetic that you would expect from a wild west game. Things like saloons and banks and even native tribes could be added onto the game. I personally want to know what others would think of a Wild West themed assassins creed game.

    submitted by /u/GallonOfGrapeJuice
    [link] [comments]

    Any Advice Welcome For Valhalla

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    Hi,

    So I have been looking for a new game and decided to give Valhalla a go. I never liked the other games in the series, but this one seems ok. I have been playing it through ubisoft sub (they have a deal to get a really cheap month) since it's a pricey game and I can't afford to spend money on a game I might not like when it costs so much. So far it is ok, still not sure I will buy it after the month is up however, mainly because I really hate the combat system.

    So I am just hoping for some tips and advice on anything and everything to try help me get into the game a bit more and see if I can enjoy it enough to justify buying it.

    submitted by /u/Nienna000
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know what armor set this is?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 11:26 PM PDT

    Update Valhalla or Leave It?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 06:56 AM PDT

    I just bought Valhalla yesterday. I'd been staying away from everything about it other than spoiler-free reviews, so I hadn't heard about the stealth issues. If I'd known, I probably wouldn't have bought it, since I never play these games any other way. I'm just not that interested in playing as a warrior or archer.

    So I just found out about it from my kid right as I was installing it. Thanks for letting me know, kiddo.

    When I started it, my PS4 wasn't connected to my wifi, so it didn't download any update patches. I understand from my limited reading that it's later patches that broke the stealth?

    So my question is - should I continue to stay offline and play the game unpatched? Are there major, game breaking bugs?

    submitted by /u/Melancholy_Rainbows
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment