• Breaking News

    Monday, June 7, 2021

    Assassins Creed 4 Is there a way to dongrade my ship?

    Assassins Creed 4 Is there a way to dongrade my ship?


    Is there a way to dongrade my ship?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    So i finished the game, got everything elite on the jackdaw, beaten all the legendary ships, and i kinda wanna play around with different ship upgrades. Is that a thing you can do somehow?

    submitted by /u/Repulsive_Voice823
    [link] [comments]

    Do not go gently - Map?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    Hey!,

    Just completed the mission 'Do not go gently'. The mission which decides Thatch's fate (Avoiding Spolier).

    Which part of the map did this happen? Please name the area. I'd like to revisit!

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/elSiD_1011
    [link] [comments]

    Who’s the best Kenway?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    Infinite money glitch

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 04:59 AM PDT

    https://youtu.be/Hw8SujeX4zk is the video i learned it from.

    I'm going to try to be as comprehensive as possible.

    For those wondering if it still works: read this

    I just started a new game. When I got to this mission (sequence 2 memory 3) I did the method shown, money farmed for a while, completed the mission like normal and It worked, I kept the money and bought a bunch of upgrades.

    But if you've already played the mission and you are going back using the progress tracker it REMEMBER that when your done farming your money you should open the In game menu click on "quit" the click on "quit to main menu". I've found that if you do it any other way it won't work.

    Also if anyone is wondering I tested this using the PlayStation 4. It's probably the same on Xbox though

    (Some people say it stops working after you get 100000 R. I haven't tested that)

    TLDR. yes it still works in 2020. But when your done farming you have to make sure to quit to main menu instead of just quitting replay

    P.S every time you do this the game takes away pistol holster 3 and 4. So you'll have to re-craft it every time.

    submitted by /u/JustPassingThrough53
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment