• Breaking News

    Monday, May 31, 2021

    Assassin's Creed We made a real life Oorlog set and played it on a Scottish loch-side.

    Assassin's Creed We made a real life Oorlog set and played it on a Scottish loch-side.


    We made a real life Oorlog set and played it on a Scottish loch-side.

    Posted: 31 May 2021 03:36 PM PDT

    Was cleaning my shelves and found this unfinished art of mine [Done in 2015, Was a newbie]

    Posted: 31 May 2021 05:50 AM PDT

    AC Valhalla - weird noise I’ve never heard before. Any ideas?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 04:31 PM PDT

    So hard to record videos in different angles with Free Cam, but I tried my best to make a cool shot. Enjoy!

    Posted: 31 May 2021 04:23 PM PDT

    A message to Ubisoft: Reconsider the new formula.

    Posted: 31 May 2021 03:32 PM PDT

    I am a longtime fan of the series, and like many others, I've had my issues with recent entries. Still, I've purchased every single game and played through them. I love this series, and each game (yes, even Odyssey) has a piece of my heart.

    There's really a lot of beauty in the huge open worlds that they're building, with my personal favorite being Egypt. But unfortunately, I've felt that the new RPG focus is not complimenting these beautiful worlds that the devs are building. The combat is ok, but can be too cartoonish. The quests are hit or miss in terms of quality, and the overall product feels rushed at times, and it's probably due to cooperate decisions influenced by shareholders.

    The saddest part is that there truly is a middle ground for old and new fans...I wish Ubisoft could understand that they could stay true to the roots of this franchise whilst not alienating newer fans.

    I found myself playing through Ghost of Tsushima recently for the first time, and it brought me the most joy that I had experienced playing video games in a long time. It felt like a perfect middle ground for what the AC franchise could be. There was a beautiful, large open world, side quests that build not only the main character, but all of the side characters as well... There was fluid, realistic, and exciting combat. There were collectibles and side activities that did not feel like too much of a grind. And most importantly, the story, my gosh the story... It was beautiful. It was seeded in history(like AC), paid respect to the culture, architecture, and religions, and told a tale that didn't overstay it's welcome. On the contrary, it had me asking for more.

    AC is an awesome series that I love, and that I hope stays around a bit longer. But I hope that they learn and realize something: If they give the franchise and the video games more time, more care, and more respect, they'll be so popular and critically acclaimed, that they won't need to pump them out so often to keep the money coming in.

    submitted by /u/AltairForPresident
    [link] [comments]

    I really appreciate how Origins brought back the "requiescat in pace" respect to the dead from the Desmond Saga

    Posted: 31 May 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    In the Desmond Saga, almost every time the Assassin main character assassinated a major Templar figure, there was a moment of respect shown to them during the white rooms or memory corridors. I think we all remember that moment in ACII where Ezio is cursing at Vieri's corpse, only to be scolded by Mario to "not become him." Eventually, "requiescat in pace" become synonymous with the franchise.

    I didn't realize just how much I took these for granted- it's a small action, but in the grand scheme of things it shows how the assassins do not completely hate the Templars. Altair in ACI and Connor in ACIII had their own variations that retained that aspect.

    And then, in ACIV they decided to drop it. I don't think Edward showed respect to anyone outside of El Tiburon, and even there it always felt like there was some deleted interaction b/w the two missing to justify it. Rogue was inconsistent, Unity got rid of confessions, and the geniuses behind Syndicate thought making the assassins assholes towards the dying was somehow smart.

    Anyway, Origins brought it back in the form of Bayek granting each of the Order of the Ancients passage to the Duat by waving the feather, no matter the pain they brought him or the world around them.

    It was nice and thoughtful that they brought this back. Anyone else have thoughts?

    submitted by /u/RedtheGamer100
    [link] [comments]

    [Assassin's Creed Syndicate] Evie Frye

    Posted: 31 May 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    Thoughts on a WW1 Assassins Creed?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 09:53 PM PDT

    I think this could be really cool and could have multiple settings. In cities taking out top leaders, sneaking in the trenches to take out commanders, helping to win major battles and other things. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/natestackerchuck
    [link] [comments]

    AC set fully in modern times. Ubi could do it pretty well I think.

    Posted: 31 May 2021 11:16 PM PDT

    Some assassins creed, a little splinter cell style and a dash of watch dogs mechanics and you have yourself a decent modern assassins creed game.. make the gameplay more intimate and focused on the infiltrations and assassination aspect and still be set in a large modern city.. keep some assassins creed melee combat and hidden blade assassinations of course, AC and splinter cell infiltrations using Tom Clancy games' gun play mechanics gadgets and tools, Then a little watch dogs tech/hacking. Still love the ancient settings of all the assassins creed games and wouldn't mind if they continued that formula but a modern setting is interesting.

    submitted by /u/kaijuking87
    [link] [comments]

    the worst decision they made during Valhalla development was removing side quests

    Posted: 31 May 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    no, seriously one of the best parts of origins, and odyssey were the side quests, a lot of them were actually really well written, and pretty engaging

    while I do like the idea of world events in Valhalla conceptually, making them the replacement for side quests was a horrible idea because most of the world events don't leave any meaningful impact after you complete them.

    what i hope they do in the next game is bring back side quests, but also keep the world events as unmarked events kinda like the ones in red dead redemption 1, and 2 , so that way we have the best of both idea's without having to give up anything.

    submitted by /u/chadlake
    [link] [comments]

    How come AC Brotherhood looks so much better than AC 2 on the Ezio collection?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    Seriously, the difference in graphics and details on the characters and backgrounds looks like it improved so much. But what I can't understand is the difference, there was exactly 1 year of space between their original release so I don't get how ac 2 characters look so weird but ac brotherhood characters look well even by today's standards?

    EDIT: Holy shit i just saw Claudia and she looks 100x better than what she looked like in ac2 my god

    submitted by /u/canadian_bacon02
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for valhalla stealth. I get detected instantly.

    Posted: 31 May 2021 03:20 PM PDT

    Tldr:stealth is super hard in this game. Tips plz. Do i need a certain skill to get the adrenaline bar back on stealth kill or is it built in?

    Hi all. Playing valhalla and loving it. Just one thing.

    There literally no detection window anymore.... Can u get some tips plz. Unless im in a bush i get seen and enemies are always in groups.... 99.9% of the time i end up in a fight.....

    Also do i have to spec into a skill to get a full andrenaline metre back after a stealth kill or is it a built in feature?

    Tldr:stealth is super hard in this game. Tips plz. Do i need a certain skill to get the adrenaline bar back on stealth kill or is it built in?

    submitted by /u/Melbourneboy1
    [link] [comments]

    Another GMV I made, hope you enjoy

    Posted: 31 May 2021 04:33 PM PDT

    Beat AC Valhalla, Don’t really get the ending

    Posted: 31 May 2021 03:36 PM PDT

    I didn't really know what was happening. Could someone ease explain, thanks.

    submitted by /u/Darksoulsfanatman
    [link] [comments]

    I took the Assassin's Creed 1 intro BIK video file and upgraded it from 720p 30fps to nearly 4K 60fps. I remember being sooooo hyped first time I saw this. Also, it's wild to think way back then and to compare it to how far this franchise has come.

    Posted: 31 May 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: What is the hand cannon (wrought iron murderer)

    Posted: 31 May 2021 04:12 PM PDT

    In the opening to brotherhood, while doing villa missions, the cannon maker mentions a hand cannon, or wrought iron murderer. What is the real life counterpart of this? It has been bothering me for over a decade.

    submitted by /u/e-hip
    [link] [comments]

    Does using a shield count as unarmed

    Posted: 31 May 2021 07:44 PM PDT

    I was looking into the Taranis armor, which offers bonus damage "when completely unarmed", and I was wondering if that bonus damage gets applied when using a shield, or two

    submitted by /u/minikoiboi
    [link] [comments]

    Why isn’t there a slider for horizontal and vertical viewing

    Posted: 31 May 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    When I first played the game it was fun and I didn't feel like it was slow when looking around but as I gotten into more games and amping up the horizontal and vertical speeds I went back to odyssey abs holy mother of god the speed to look around is crazy slow. I tried to fight but it was just to slow for me ,the reaction time to quickly look around was just way to slow. I kept dying cuz by the time I'm looking at the animal I pull out my bow I'm already dead. It's weird to me how this game doesn't have vertical and horizontal slider. All the games have that. Why can't this game?

    submitted by /u/UslessPerson
    [link] [comments]

    In Unity you can find regular pieces of armor in locked chests, anyone know where I can find which chest has these?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    I'm not talking about finding Edward's robes in a chest, I mean like a a good hood in a locked chest guarded by bad guys. Does anyone know where or how to find which chests have these pieces of armor?

    submitted by /u/Mikecirca81
    [link] [comments]

    How much longer do I have to go in Valhalla?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    I wanna say I'm enjoying the game so far, but oh my god it is dragging on for me. I have like 80ish hours in and it's starting to feel like a chore to play now, but I'm determined to beat it, because I have up on odyssey. I've just rescued Sirgurd, I've beaten Wrath of The Druids and I've started the Vinland Arc. I imagine I'm getting close with how Sigurd's acting but all these arcs feel really pointless and seem like they add both to the actual plot.

    submitted by /u/brother-mas
    [link] [comments]

    Could the next assassins creed game drop the rpg aspect?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    I used to be a massive assassins creed fan I kind of still am. Started playing the games leading up to the release of ac3. But I hate what Ubisoft has done to the franchise turning it into a rpg. And those awful microtransactions as well and barely having anything to do with the assassins. The story with Juno seemed to be just dropped which annoyed me. It seemed like the story just lacked a cohesive direction. Origins was the last game I played never played odyssey or Valhalla and I don't plan to. Do you think there is any chance Ubisoft could drop the rpg aspect and go back to more of the style of the old ac games? I would love to see an ac game with Ezios daughter or set in the middle ages again.

    submitted by /u/rangerfanforever
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment