• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 25, 2021

    Assassin's Creed Ac 2 and Brotherhood Glyph puzzles almost convincing

    Assassin's Creed Ac 2 and Brotherhood Glyph puzzles almost convincing


    Ac 2 and Brotherhood Glyph puzzles almost convincing

    Posted: 24 May 2021 03:47 AM PDT

    I recently bought the Ezio collection and finished AC 2 and Brotherhood. Man I really missed these games, but the thing I missed the most was the Glyph puzzles. The collection of images, the use of historical figures and events. I admit there was more than one occasion when I found myself thinking, did this really happen! Ofcourse I know it's fiction but it's damn near convincing. Some of the most well crafted ideas in the series imo.

    submitted by /u/Promitus
    [link] [comments]

    I just wish they could commit to story arcs more.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 05:05 PM PDT

    I just started replaying AC4 again and got reminded why that's my favorite one in the series. The only thing i think is sad, is that we didn't get to play very much of Edwards actual time as an assassin.

    When it comes to the ezio trilogy, i loved that we got 3 games with him, where they developed the character and that we got to follow him through his life and ultimately got a proper closure on his arc.

    Imagine if ubisoft just made one more game with Edward, where we actually got to play his time as an assassin in London, looking for the artifacts, and ultimately got to end his chapter with experiencing his death in-game. It would be so much more powerful rather than googling what happened to him after AC4 and finding out that he died in some novel i don't think a lot of players read.

    I think the same goes for other characters. I think Connor's arc could evolve into something cool, and maybe Arno's aswell if they would just stick with it, and put a little commitment into it.

    But then again, maybe they're just scared about fan backlash and don't want to actually dig into more games with the same protagonist. Lately i've been feeling that the games seem half-assed with one foot out the door already, planning for the next protagonist in a new setting, but that's just me.

    Sorry if something doesn't make sense. English isn't my native language.

    submitted by /u/DrLemmings
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the AC Rogue theme music so good

    Posted: 24 May 2021 01:05 PM PDT

    I have been listening to it for like 4 hours straight now and I have no idea why its so good, anyone else feel the same way? Gets me hype every single time I listen

    submitted by /u/bro2jdl
    [link] [comments]

    What the hell is with the annoyingly too long transitions to merchant screens?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 08:29 PM PDT

    I'm literally already right there and the screen has to go black and sit there for thirty seconds loading a screen up that I'm already at basically.. is something else going on here I don't understand?

    submitted by /u/kaijuking87
    [link] [comments]

    We need new game plus in Valhalla badly.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    It's bizarre we don't have it yet, it was in both previous games by now. Makes me wonder if we may not get it at all, honestly. Wrath of the druids was a wet fart of a dlc, and so now all of us have these powerful weapons and stuff with nothing to use them on except repeatable daily quests. It'd be cool to be able to go into ng+ with all these weapons and wreak havoc.

    submitted by /u/steveosek
    [link] [comments]

    World Event Rewards should not be trinkets

    Posted: 24 May 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    I can't use the sell all trinkets button because I don't want to sell certain world event rewards. Instead, they should make them their own section and let us decorate our room with them. Maybe Eivor can even comment on them if you interact with them so you can remember your adventures.

    To me, making them trinkets you can sell on accident devalues the world events themselves, because if the game says the rewards are the same as the 100s of pieces of broken armor you find scattered around in pots, what's the point?

    I really want to display or at least easily keep them because I really enjoyed some of the world events and would hate to lose them forever because I accidentally sold them.

    submitted by /u/Calebh04
    [link] [comments]

    Gf wanted to draw Bayek and damn it turned out great!

    Posted: 24 May 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    AC Valhalla: trying to reach settlement 6

    Posted: 24 May 2021 10:55 PM PDT

    So I'm really close to getting my settlement at level 6, but I CANNOT find any more raids to do. I sail and look everywhere but I cannot find a new raid anywhere. Any advice, or sources you guys used to find all of them, or other things that would give you a lot of supplies and raw materials?

    submitted by /u/junkymonkey123
    [link] [comments]

    Help with understanding the modern day Valhalla story (spoilers)

    Posted: 24 May 2021 10:44 PM PDT

    Hello! I'm one of the rare fans who closely follows the modern day story including Initiates, the comics, and the Fate of Atlantis DLC from Odyssey.

    I haven't played Valhalla so I've been relying mostly on youtube walkthroughs to understand the modern day plotline, but it doesn't seem to have any continuity with an of the more recent modern day plot points and it seems like there's a lot of plot you need to understand this present day that isn't explained in the modern-day cutscenes themselves. I know the basic gist of Valhalla's present day plot but if anyone could give me an explanation or point me toward a good recap I'd be very grateful. All spoilers are fine. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/halyasgirl
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a hood but not sure if its in game

    Posted: 24 May 2021 05:47 AM PDT

    Was wondering if theres a hood that doesnt have the cape hanging in the back? Because all the other vikings have the hoods but theres no cape in the back so I wanted to wear the same

    submitted by /u/Ristic11
    [link] [comments]

    AC Valhalla Drakkar Edition Code Redeeming

    Posted: 24 May 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    Hi guys, so I'm in the process of purchasing the Drakkar Edition (PS4) from someone second hand, however I'm assuming he would've already redeemed the code on his console... Does anyone know if that code would be "1 use only" , or is it bound to that specific disc and can be used multiple times as long as it's on that same disc? Not sure how it works so I'd appreciate the feedback.

    submitted by /u/SunsetVibes21
    [link] [comments]

    Valhalla progress: how far am I?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 03:06 PM PDT

    I have been watching a let's play of Valhalla b/c I didn't think I'd want to buy the game, but now I think I want to buy the game. However, I'm curious how much of the game I've spoiled. In the let's play, an old king just got sent to Rome and got replaced w/ Ceolwulf I. I appreciate the help, thank you

    submitted by /u/RiskyMrRaccoon
    [link] [comments]

    Please please someone help me with the Hermes Homie achievement (Odyssey)

    Posted: 24 May 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    I've spent over an hour scouring the map trying to figure out how to get this thing, and at this point I think that it is glitched. I have already tried all the locations that have been mentioned in every other post about this. I tried all the small islands, that little piece of land near Sparta that doesn't have a name, the mountains that kinda look unfogged, every corner of the ocean... and to make things worse according to Ubiclub I am only at 98.11 percent, which means that there should be like 4 more locations for me to find. At this point I am almost positive that it is glitched, but if anyone has any ideas please let me know. This is my first platinum attempt ever and honestly it will also be my last if I can't figure this out, I feel like I have wasted so many hours

    Edit: if anyone knows of a list of every subregion that is available somewhere please let me know where that is as well, I figure that I could use it to double check that every one is uncovered.

    submitted by /u/Katrina_18
    [link] [comments]

    Some questions about AC Origins: shields, ToG, DLCs, arrows.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 08:08 PM PDT

    Hi!

    I have recently properly (beyond trying) started to play AC Origins, and I have some questions that I hope I could get an answer to.

    First off, how do the shields work? Do they always protect against both melee and ranged attacks when "up"? If so, are the extra "skills" like "Il Range Attack" just refer to when it's not raised?

    Regarding the Trials of Gods: from what I understand, the game gives me limited time to complete a Trial (about 2 days I think). What happens after it runs out? Do I still get to complete the Trial? I doubt I'll get to the suggested ca. Ivl 40 on time.

    When do the DLCs come chronologically? Are they all after the main game? In what order?

    Is there a way to have flaming arrows without a fire source? As in I aim and it's on fire straight away?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Taramund
    [link] [comments]

    What happens if you cant whistle on scarabs lies, origins ac

    Posted: 24 May 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    You can buy the ability to whistle for your horse in ability points, and you need to eb able to whistle for your horse in that mission.

    What happens if you don't have that ability when you do that misson?

    submitted by /u/19x_PinkVibes
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILERS] Question about the Isu, Odin and Asgard.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    About Asgard the Isu and Odin

    I'm a big fan of the series, have played since AC 1. I just finished Valhalla 100% and there is still something I do not understand regarding the Isu, particularly Odin and the Aesir.

    So when we are in Asgard through Eivor's dream we see it as a fantasy-like colorful city, kinda like Toussaint in the Witcher 3. However in all other AC titles Isu cities look super futuristic and sci-fi like, even in the "secret ending" after completing the Animus anomalies we see the Aesir wearing sci-fi outfits and are in some sort of futuristic setting, the city they see being destroyed also looks like this (and like we've seen them before in AC2 through The Truth).

    Even the tree of Yggrasdil looks different when we see it in the ending of Odin's saga when they use it to "cheat fate" compared to the ending from the animus anomalies.

    So which is real? What did Isu cities look like? Why do they look fantasy-like in the game but futuristic in cutscenes and secret endings. Were dwarves even real? Did Odin and the rest of the Aesir dressed like we see it in the Asgard saga, or like we see them in the secret ending? What were the Jotun, were they Isu as well?

    submitted by /u/July17AT
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think Assassins Creed will return to a "big city concept" next game?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 06:48 PM PDT

    I only ask because it seems as though we are getting the late Medieval Europe AC game as the next location. Im not 100% certain but im pretty sure people started living in big cities because of the viking age, and raiding in general was a preferred war tactic by everyone since it caused less deaths than 2 walls of soldier's going at each other.So Europe started building fortified cities like how the Normans of England built castles and people would live in these cities and would actually have to travel 2 to 3 miles by foot just to go and plow their field and walk back at night to the city to stay safe from raids. Of course naturally this changed warfare after a while and wall to wall/Crusade style fighting became bigger.

    I ask this in hopes that we get big immersive cities and stealth improved and focused on. Since this is the people who made Odyssey they can bring back the battles because of how i was saying combat at this time would of more so mimicked that type of style, so Ubisoft can still focus on open combat like that but really pin point the stealth with the big cities.

    Several big alive feeling cities with some open terrain to travel from city to city and fill it with some other meaningful side content.

    submitted by /u/LuminousDreams
    [link] [comments]

    I recently discovered AC Freedom Cry and honestly it's a hidden gem.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    My first ever assassin's creed game was Black Flag (started in 2016), I'm not the type of person to buy DLCs so I only ever payed attention to the main standard games. After playing the newer games such as origins and valhalla, the repetitive gameplay and story just got boring. The naval combat was what I missed the most.

    I was recommended Rogue but that game was disappointing. It lacked the flair Black Flag had and Rouges's ending is no where as a good as Edward's. Also screw templars. So a few days ago I was scrolling through the store and came across Freedom Cry and though, huh, never heard of this before. This was the first DLC of a game I have ever gotten and when the theme played, it feels good to be back.

    The combat and Adewale was amazing to return to. The story had a decent chunk of content and honestly felt like it was better that some main games.

    submitted by /u/Intention-Money
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Asgard arc essential? Possible spoilers

    Posted: 24 May 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    I finished the main game and the wrath of the druids dlc without doing the Asgard arc. I did the first part when jotenheim attacks but stopped after that. Is there anything essential I'm missing by skipping it? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/DipolarPillow
    [link] [comments]

    Can't seem to meditate into dusk

    Posted: 24 May 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    Hey guys, am playing Valhalla and I can't seem to meditate into dusk. Has it been patched out or does it have to be a specific time of the day when you can meditate into sunfall?

    submitted by /u/ShinyDigiSaiyan
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Review (Possible Spoilers)

    Posted: 24 May 2021 07:14 PM PDT

    Favorite Sequences: All of them

    World: 10/10

    Character: 10/10

    Story: 8/10

    Side missions: 9/10

    Overall: 10/10

    World: The story takes place in Rome a very beautiful city that will provide Ezio a way to grow as a character in his hunt for the templars and those who have set this whole story in motion. From tons of landmarks that you can purchase and the beautiful open fields. Aside from the beautiful city there is also the Borgia towers that have taken over viewpoints and to free the people of Rome you must take down these towers. Plus the music is always amazing in the world exploration and story missions. I also want to state that not every game needs close buildings and constant parkour riding on horseback through the fields was actually very fun.

    Story: The continuity from Assassin's Creed 2 to Brotherhood is absolutely amazing it feels as if the story never ended. The opening to the story along with the ending are absolutely amazing. Not to mention you now are a master assassin and have your own brotherhood to train with up to 12 assassin's. Every sequence is awesome and has amazing moments though tbh if you're going for full synch be careful as it can be very difficult sometimes. The only reason i gave story a 8 was due to how many tailing missions were in the game and the sometimes lack of unique feeling missions.

    Side missions: The side missions are actually pretty fun in brotherhood the only ones i didnt really like was surprise surprise the tank and the naval cannon, I actually loved the Bomber and the minigun was kinda lame. The assassination stuff was fun and so was thieves guild and courtesan stuff. All around a really fun time.

    Character: Ezio is back and has even more swagger and is even more deadly. The combat and parkour is way smoother than 2 when it wants to be and the new outfit is so much more eye catching in my opinion. Brotherhood is the game that made Ezio shine the most and this is why it will always be the best in the series (aside from a certain pirate).

    submitted by /u/ShangTea1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment