• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 17, 2021

    Assassin's Creed I recently replayed AC 1 on PC and it made miss the old style AC games.

    Assassin's Creed I recently replayed AC 1 on PC and it made miss the old style AC games.


    I recently replayed AC 1 on PC and it made miss the old style AC games.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    Sure AC 1 has many issues. The gameplay for the most part isn't very good, it has some of the most pointless collectibles I have ever seen in a game. But the writing, immersion, actual assassination missions are all so great. Recent AC games just don't grab me the same way. I hope they cut down on the RPG elements in future games and all the unnecessary bloat that comes with them.

    submitted by /u/Icy_Woodpecker5895
    [link] [comments]

    Valhalla Needs a better stealth System.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 11:38 PM PDT

    Here are a few things that could be done to improve the frankly Awful stealth experience in Valhalla

    1) Lets have Dual Assassinations. And No I don't mean throwing a Axe. I am talking about killing two guards in close proximity. And you don't need Dual hidden blades for it, Unity did that with one.

    2) Reduce the detection range and speed. Honestly, Guards in this game detect you from distances no normal Human would be able to. And there is little to no time to even react. The detection system in Valhalla is wildly inconsistent. Sometimes I could have been standing right beside a Guard and there is zero Reactions and At other times guards are detecting me from a mile away.

    3) Make it so that the player can interact quicker with the environment objects while trying Social Stealth. The current system takes too long.

    Y'all have any more suggestions? I would love to know those as well.

    submitted by /u/Wulfrixmw
    [link] [comments]

    Recently played unity and it made me remeber how i felt about the older games

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    As much as i love the newer games and defend them they dont have that aspect of the assasins creed i grew up to love. After playing oddysey for over 400 hours and tried playing ac 3 remastered i hated it. It was soo slow and clunky. I was just like why did i like these games. But recently i bought unity and damn i remember now how i felt. It was soo smooth. Killing everyone while being forced to be stealthy. The parkour. Made me want to play the first ac game and ezio trilogy which unfortunately i never got to play due to being too young to know about them at that time. Now this doesnt mean im hating on the newer games I love them. They are immensely beautiful and good and i still recommend them to anyone who hasnt tried them. I would love if ubisoft revived the older games. Maybe releasing games with 2 or 3 year gap with one being based on the engine of the older games and the other about ancient mythological games set in the ac universe. Most of all i want an ac 1 remake so damn much. Below are some of the pics i took during my unity playthrough. ( I am somewhat of a photographer and love gaming photography) unity pics

    I am sorry if you all have seen a million people say this same thing.

    submitted by /u/Ahza17
    [link] [comments]

    God I love flails, best New addition to the series, imo.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    That heavy attack on an unblocking enemy is nuts. The light attack stun locking is awesome too. It was the weapon I least wanted to try and the one i ended up loving most.

    submitted by /u/steveosek
    [link] [comments]

    SPOILER: First ingame Screenshot of Wrath of the Druids

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Ubisoft let me localize a character in the first DLC of Assassin's Creed Valhalla. Some months ago I went to the studio of mouse power in Berlin and recorded some tracks, that will be found in the game soon. Just thought you guys want to see the very first ingame screenshot of the new ireland content.

    Let me translate what I said in the screenshot: "That's it. Azar says, both of you guys want to trade in pelts for a present."

    I made a video about it on my channel. Only check it if you understand german or want to use subtitles, I give some background information right there: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2_4Hu83oLU

    The guy on the left is an irish man, that's why he is called IRE.

    A mod removed the post, eventhough I marked it as a spoiler. Don't know why this happened.

    To the guys asking, if Ubisoft was fine with it: There was no embargo on the screenshot and I am allowed to use it.

    submitted by /u/fragnart123
    [link] [comments]

    What's your opinion on the last 5 assassin's creed games?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    Unity, Syndicate, Origins, Odyssey, Valhalla. In a general analysis, what do you think of them? I'll also leave my point below. beware: it might look a bit pessimist, but we're here to discuss about it together.

    For me, AC nowadays is all about an excuse to develop a game in a certain unexplored scenario. Ubisoft just takes some interesting specific location, a specific time in history and put the "Assassin's Creed" name on it, so the game game wont flop. (despite being an awesome game, AC Odyssey has literally no assassins, do you understand this?)

    I hope the next few games they get back to the lore focused gameplay, instead of just using specific themes of interest to gather more public, using the series as a crowd magnet.

    Dude, imagine a world where every new assassin's creed game dialogs with the previous one(or vice-versa), just like the RDR series for example.

    submitted by /u/JoTHauMm1
    [link] [comments]

    Need help finding this AC Unity info

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    I was on the AC wiki and I vaguely recall that on Arno's page, there was a snippet where a developer/writer had stated that, contrary to the novelization, he had not cheated on Elise. Having read the book it was stated that when they were apart both of them had affairs, but there was nothing related to it in any of the games or manuals. Said dev had stated that no, he had not actually cheated on Elise. I have also tried using Google to find the thread and answers but it gives me unrelated results.

    If anyone could help me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/ElleBastille
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on assassin's Creed becoming an RPG style format?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 11:50 PM PDT

    it's no secret that The series has deviated heavily from the original games style. I personally have mixed feelings on the decision for assassin's Creed to go into the RPG format/style in the last three games, but I'm curious on what the community as a whole thinks of this new direction Ubisoft has decided to take. Do you like it? Do you dislike it? Or do you also have mixed feelings on the matter?

    submitted by /u/SwiftyEmpire
    [link] [comments]

    Why doesn’t the Templars or Assassinsin modern times imbue their weapons with the power of POEs if Abbot Suger was able to do this?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    Currently playing AC Unity Dead Kings and it's told that Abbot Suger was able to bestow Piece of Eden power/properties into the sword he handcrafted? Surely if the Assassins know that this was possible, they'd give every Assassin this weaponry and demolish the Templar's rather quickly and easier.

    submitted by /u/SunGodSupreme21
    [link] [comments]

    The newest games make me miss Synch

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    Before anyone jumps on me, this isn't a "lol the RPG ACs suck". I really enjoyed Valhalla. I found it the best of the Layla games because it brings some elements back from pre-Origins while still maintaining the current RPG feel that Ubi has decided to cash in on. Stealth is bad, but parkour feels Black Flag-reminiscent.

    So before during and after finishing the story of Valhalla, I went back and played some of the older games that I enjoyed the most (2, Brotherhood, Revelations, Black Flag, Rogue, and now Syndicate) with the intent of this time reaching 100% (still working on Syndicate, got through everything but the Storm Fortress in Rogue).

    I'm sure I'm not alone in the feeling that the idea of synchronization, and for that matter full synch, could be added back into future games without leaving the RPG style. Getting 100% felt like a real accomplishment from 2 up to Syndicate, and the optional objectives in missions from Brotherhood on just added to that. Main quests now are completely straightforward, and most side stuff is entirely optional, albeit worth doing. Despite that I still found myself collecting/completing every mystery, wealth, and artifact across all the maps in Valhalla. But those map progress bars still aren't quite as satisfying as seeing a circle with a "100%" in it. At the very least, I see no reason why future titles can't have one or two optional objectives per quest. Even something simple on occasion like "do not swim" (which has shown up at least three times) or "do not touch the ground".

    submitted by /u/Schiffy94
    [link] [comments]

    What Assassins Creed Game is this?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 02:04 AM PDT

    So a while back, there was a assassins creed game where in a mission you sat at a table and talked with some people about a plan. Game had guns, you could use people around you as shields whenever someone shot a bullet. That was one of my favorite assassins creed games. Does anyone know what assassins creed is this?

    submitted by /u/Xde3
    [link] [comments]

    Shay Cormac, The one that got away.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 02:25 AM PDT

    Anyone else wish Shay would've gotten Killed off in Unity or something like that? I wish they would've had him and Arno cross paths or something of the sort. It never sat well with me that Shay got to die of old age still a Templar. Also this is coming from someone who is heavily biased and only likes the assassins so don't freak out on me. 😂 I like to think in my head maybe Shay went after Connor (After Connor messed up everything shay, Haytham, and the templars did) and got killed by him.

    submitted by /u/Kyxnnn
    [link] [comments]

    The Parting Glass (Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag) Cover

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    If you could erase one memory of any AC game just to relive it again, what would would it be?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    For me, it's hard to choose between two:

    AC2 - Ezio and his brother standing on the roof and hearing Ezio's family for the first time.

    AC Revelations - Ezio meets Altair and says "No books, no wisdom. Just you, fratello mio."

    What about you?

    submitted by /u/oaleebih
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment