• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 6, 2021

    Assassin's Creed [Minor Spoiler] Abubakar Salim is the best voice actor in AC history

    Assassin's Creed [Minor Spoiler] Abubakar Salim is the best voice actor in AC history


    [Minor Spoiler] Abubakar Salim is the best voice actor in AC history

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 03:38 PM PST

    After finishing Valhalla and playing every single AC game to date (even the side games) I have no doubt that Abubakar Salim is the best VA this franchise has ever had.

    When I first started playing Origins, I was immediately hooked by the first cutscene where he kills Rudjek. The pure emotion and anger you hear in his voice seems so real it gave me chills.

    Also, in the side quest with Shadya you could hear the pain and defeat he felt for letting that happen to her. It made me tear up when I played it.

    This is why we need a Bayek sequel.

    submitted by /u/p4ul1023
    [link] [comments]

    Ubisoft hinted Odyssey and Valhalla right after Origins

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 03:39 AM PST

    Link to the original post: https://www.reddit.com/r/assassinscreed/comments/7ihtsn/new_origins_survey_out_among_other_things_they/.

    This was asked right after Origins launched, so Odyssey (peloponesian war) was already in active development, and Valhalla (viking invasions) was in pre-production at least.

    Which makes me think that they are already developing some of the settings in the list, and this survey was actually to ask 'in what order'.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Volken_Adeon
    [link] [comments]

    AC Valhalla now has 9 Armor sets in the Microtransactions store, that means that now half of all the sets in Valhalla are locked behind MTXs

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 12:18 AM PST

    Something I think the AC games have always done better than other games

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 11:36 PM PST

    When playing AC games and I accidentally make a jump for a height the character will most likely die from. The AC games have always done an incredible job of giving me this horrible feeling in my gut. The vibrating of the controller and the fuzzy shaking screen genuinely always make me feel a little bit sick. I've never got this feeling from any other games when falling to your death.

    submitted by /u/CowabungaPeppermill2
    [link] [comments]

    Shao Jun needs a proper game

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 09:12 AM PST

    Shao Jun is the protagonist from the embers movie, they need to finally give her a game and could mix different aspects of the older ac games and potentially some of the newer ones like giver her the hook blade and other stuff she might have learnt about from ezio. Since it'll probably be set in China which would be an awesome place to do a new game and bombs would end up being used alot. If they give a mix of unity and revelations parkour /stealth and combat from the newer games with assassination and counters being much more op (like a one shot)then it would be an amazing game

    submitted by /u/Lunar_Wolf121
    [link] [comments]

    I would like to see ancient Persia for the next assassins creed

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 07:25 AM PST

    The Achaemenid empire; we could have cities like Persepolis, Babylon and Jerusalem. And explore religions like Zoroastrianism and ancient Judaism. What do you all think ? Also it could be set during the second temple period and we could see Jerusalem again in its true glory.

    submitted by /u/bethebest375
    [link] [comments]

    Having So Many NPCs Join Your Crew Feels Like a Missed Opportunity

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 06:48 AM PST

    I really enjoy how you can like help "save" some of these Vikings that you find along your way and have them join your settlement/crew.

    I really wish it took things 1 step further and gave us the option to add them or even our Lieutenant guy on as our "Companion". Similar to how Skyrim handled it.

    With such a large world, it would be fun to have some friends haha.

    submitted by /u/AGKontis
    [link] [comments]

    I have a lot of complaints with unity

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 05:16 PM PST

    I bought the assassin's creed legendary collection recently and I've been playing through all of the games I haven't played yet. I'm currently on unity after having quickly beat rogue, which I'm sad about because that game was so awesome but so short, but I digress. Unity has put a short stop on play through of the series, the whole last week I took a break just because I didn't want to deal with it. I just assassnated the prophet then took my break. My gripe with this game is that they removed a few good features and added a few bad ones. The ammo in the game I feel is extremely rare, for the phantom blade it takes for ever to get ammo for it if you don't want to buy it. For some god forsaken reason Arno was never taught how to whistle, like you instead get firecrackers so instead of only attracting the one person a foot in front of you, you get everyone within the tri-state area rolling up on your block. If you want a full set of any armor you have to do multiplayer missions but the game is dead so that's nigh impossible (I have a friend to play it with every now and then but it's not too often). I don't want this post to go on too much longer so I'm cutting it here, but I have more complaints. Point is I don't like this game in the slightest and I just wanted to let that out.

    submitted by /u/Eskriller
    [link] [comments]

    Is Valhalla too dark? Your thoughts on lighting...

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 04:55 AM PST

    I do not mean dark as in "dark story", but as "not enough freaking light".

    I dread the night-time in the game, or entering certain places, because it sometimes looks like a lack screen with a few lighted items here or there. I mean: entering the Ravensthrope long-house at night, not having a torch is not an option. During combat at night, I have to resort to highlight foes with Odin vision or I have no idea where they are...

    I know I'm nearing that age where my eyes aren't what they were but I am the only one to find those hard to see? See example screenshots below...

    https://imgur.com/a/zPa9whX

    I had a similar problem, albeit much easier to manage, with Odyssey, when lost in the wilderness at night. Origins was just gorgeous under the moon, though...

    submitted by /u/odwulf
    [link] [comments]

    GDC 2018: Virtual Insanity: Meta AI on Assassin's Creed: Origins - YouTube

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 01:59 PM PST

    How I fixed missing/deleted save games on Xbox Series X

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 12:32 AM PST

    This worked for me, might not work for you.

    I have cloud sync enabled, and will only work if you have as well. I had a manual save as well, my auto saves are all gone.

    As soon as I booted the game and saw over 10h missing, I closed the game. I attempted a few tricks (among them rebooting) and nothing worked. I ended up deleting my console save, knowing I had a cloud backup, and hoping it wasn't overwritten yet. Booted the game, it downloaded the correct savegame (with a bunch of our of order saves as well, so I had to load, instead of continue).

    submitted by /u/CyberClawX
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's Creed Legendary Collection for PS5?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:36 PM PST

    Will this collection be backwards compatible for the PS5? If not, do you guys think they will list it on the PS marketplace on the PS5? Currently Im seeing a lot of DLC and season pass related items for Origins, Valhalla, Black Flag, etc... so I wouldnt think so.

    submitted by /u/TubularCellar
    [link] [comments]

    Thought's on an assassins creed game, based around the Spanish colonization in South America?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 06:42 AM PST

    You'll start out in the ports of southern Spain. Set out at sea and travel to the islands of Central/South America. A few years later into the story, you'll travel to the mainland in South America.

    There will be conflicts between the indigenous people and the Spaniards. There could be some exploring like in uncharted. Fighting your way through the jungle and discovering Aztec temples/tribes.

    If you could choose which side you want to fight with. If it's against the indigenous people or you can fight alongside them. Help the Spanish settlers build colonies in different locations and Set up trade routes etc...

    Since the games are leaning towards the mythical creatures and gods. There could be rituals to summons Aztec gods, changing the weather or to fight mythical creatures like the double headed serpent etc...

    Due to the location of the game, it could take parts from the black flag game and expand upon it. Since it seemed like a very liked game among the community. Being able to travel to the different island or through the rivers of the Amazon.

    Do you guys think it would be a neat addition to the series?

    submitted by /u/kajsawesome
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with supplies for level 6 settlement

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:10 PM PST

    So I've finished the story and finished all the red-axe icon raids, and I need I believe one more fowl farm upgrade and one more grain farm upgrade....problem is I only have 200 supplies (those upgrades are 1200 supplies each). So where am I supposed to get those supplies from? I've collected all the supplies at each raid, including the ones that don't have barrel icons. I'm so stuck!

    submitted by /u/spurs_legacy
    [link] [comments]

    Just found a bald horse at my settlement.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:50 AM PST

    No hair, no mane, no tail. And bright pink. Anybody ever came across this. I have pictures to prove.

    submitted by /u/dkrigbau
    [link] [comments]

    [Valhalla] Are weapon stat numbers impacted/changed by the bonuses from the skill tree? I keep seeing differences in "Max stats" on websites vs in-game.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 12:23 PM PST

    AC Unity: Locked door in Versailles.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 06:21 AM PST

    I know it's unlikely, but does anyone recall the location of the only locked door in Versailles (as far as I know)? I remember before I had unlocked the lockpick, I saw a locked door inside one of the small enterable houses that are just a single corridor with no people inside. I've been entering random houses in Versailles for like 2 hours and I haven't been able to find it, and I'm just really curious about what's behind that door, since it's the only one in all of Versailles. It's got to have some significance.

    submitted by /u/iitc25
    [link] [comments]

    Played the New RPG's first... Now Origins?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 06:03 PM PST

    Hey guys, the title really says it all!

    I've played this series since the beginning and took a break once Unity came out. Then I started playing Odyssey when I saw Valhalla was coming out. I loved pretty much all of them except 3 was alright. I finished Odyssey, and liked parts of it but overall I think I had the same impression as most people. Decent game, but eh AC game.

    Valhalla on the other hand... to me was so much better and while it was long I still absolutely loved it! I know Origins is beloved, but I played the sequels to the game first before I played it. Is it going to feel like a step back to the new RPG games in terms of mechanics and playstyles? I'm sure I'll love it but I wanted to hear from people who have played all of these games first.

    submitted by /u/Normal-Pizza-2709
    [link] [comments]

    Discussion about Layla's use of the Hidden Blade in Origins

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 09:22 PM PST

    After you kill the second set of the Order of Ancients, Layla wakes up in the real world as Deana is screaming, in that moment she's forced to use Aya's blade, she tapes it on and goes to fight the Abstergo troopers (who are much skilled as the game implies, you get caught, its a one-hit death)

    We can chalk it up to the bleeding effect for Layla being proficient with the blade despite never having wielded it, but there's a major flaw (or at least I think)

    Aya's blade was never modified, the Hidden Ones, by extension the Assassin Brotherhood never had their Hidden Blades modified, you had to give up your ring finger for the blade to work efficiently, as shown by Aya, Tahira and the other Hidden ones forcibly cutting off their ring finger for ease of access for the blade, it wasn't until the late years of Altair that the hidden blade was modified to not require a sacrifice and the wearer could keep all their digits, even then, this knowledge was lost for centuries until AC2 where Leo had to use the old codex to fix the blade but then implement his own design to make the Hidden blade function without taking Ezio's ring finger.

    So the question is, how is Layla able to use the Hidden blade, a first generation one without having any consequences ? surely, even the bleeding effect had limitations as to how much your skills progressed, but all her Hidden blade experience during that sequence came from Bayek, who had his finger severed way too long and he was efficient with it, so how is Layla able to fend off 3-4 Abstergo troopers with ease while not getting struck by the blade itself, considering it wasn't modified for use with the ring finger ? Am I missing something here ? is there any explanation in the other games or comics or lore tab ? I don't think anyone would have raided Bayek and Amunet's tomb centuries after Altair made the changes only to switch up the design on their Hidden Blades.

    submitted by /u/Roman64s
    [link] [comments]

    Historical Books/Topics to read before playing AC 3?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 11:32 AM PST

    Hey Guys! I've been playing through all of the AC games for the first time. I love reading about the historical events and periods from each game, it really immerses me into the story and settings. I'm about to play AC3, and I'm not sure what exactly I should read. I know it's about the American Revolution, but the covers so many things. What are the biggest focal points of history in the game? Like is the history of the 7 year war a part of the game? Is George Washington a major part? How much of a role do the Native Americans play? If anybody could recommend any books or just give me some of the specific historical topics from the game, it'd be very helpful. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Scoobenbrenzo
    [link] [comments]

    A AC game where we play as Yerman Ragar

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 04:40 PM PST

    Imagine an Assassin's Creed game where we play as an apprentice, for example Yerman Ragar from Revelations and go to missions with the order of Ezio himself.

    You port from Istanbul and go to Jerusalem to assassinate a captain, you play the traveling section, going there, finding the captain, doing preparations etc. And this person can be connected to a piece of eden at the end because they are in fact Ezio's apprentice and quite a skilled assasin.

    For the traveling part, you can take the part from Revelations book where Ezio travels to Masyaf.

    Also our assassin can be a customised player character but that seems out of concept for assassin's creed. I know there is that mobile game where we play as a initiate but y'know it's kinda bad.

    On the gameplay side it should have the combat of unity or last gen games and for parkour it NEEDS TO BE OLD PARKOUR. Add in new animations for the old parkour and some stealth mechanics from unity to make it more assasin feeling like game and that's it.

    Feel free to share your opinion to improve this idea, this is just a random idea i had for a while and i wanted to share it!

    submitted by /u/RumtheCrow
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment