• Breaking News

    Friday, February 5, 2021

    Assassins Creed 4 [SPOILERS] So... I just beat the game for the first time and I have a question.

    Assassins Creed 4 [SPOILERS] So... I just beat the game for the first time and I have a question.


    [SPOILERS] So... I just beat the game for the first time and I have a question.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 05:59 AM PST

    I know, I know. I'm super late to beating it, but during the final cutscenes where Edward is talking to Anne and he looks over at the empty table that is full of his dead friends (acquaintances? Hornigold was there, so can't just be friends) he sees Stede Bonnet.

    I don't recall Stede ever dying in the game. Did I miss something?

    submitted by /u/uhhgoodusername
    [link] [comments]

    You know what I love.. Breaking Immersion for some stupid shit I don't care about F U!! AC team

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 06:03 PM PST

    Seriously.. I love pirates.. and you know what I want while I'm in the middle of an immersive pirate experience growing my crew, expanding my ship and plundering the world? FULL FUKIN STOP into some stupid bullshit "real world" let's go "hack" the CEO of some company... ??~?!?!

    Seriously.. this is the dumbest shit ever.. FIRST!!! not only do I not care about anything that isn't me playing a pirate.. but you had me "HACK" by playing frogger.. fuking Frogger???

    Every time you drop me out of the world I signed up for (paid money for) I consider not playing your game anymore.. you may have some grand idea how this cool modern person is living memories.. blah blah blah.. BULLSHIT.. no one FUKING cares.. I want to play a pirate, I want to do pirate shit.. I don't give 2 SHITS about this other stuff.. and on top of that it RUINS the game.. you are literally KILLING the immersion of the actual game by tossing in this trope of some IT guy who thinks he's a hacker and playing these shit mini games.. I only do it to get back to the Piracy.. I don't care about the "modern/real" world in this.. I ignore it.. please stop!!!!!

    These are infomercials in the midst of a great movie!!! STHAP!!!!

    STOP.. Seriously.. stop.. it's seriously stupid.. if we wanted to play hacker we wouldn't be playing a pirate game..

    I am so so angry I can't express it enough.. just how stupid these extra mini games (I use that term loosly) are for this game...

    UGGGGHHHH>.... I want to YARRRRRRR not 100110110010101010010010101011

    submitted by /u/brutalitops-magicusr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment