• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 21, 2021

    Assassin's Creed Whose bright idea at Ubisoft was to have ship songs get interrupted every time you sail pass a raid marker?

    Assassin's Creed Whose bright idea at Ubisoft was to have ship songs get interrupted every time you sail pass a raid marker?


    Whose bright idea at Ubisoft was to have ship songs get interrupted every time you sail pass a raid marker?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 11:21 AM PST

    Seriously, every 15-20 seconds the song stops for 5 seconds while Eivor shouts and then the song STARTS FROM BEGINNING.

    On a 2-3 minute ride and I have heard the same 10-15 seconds of the song 10 times.

    submitted by /u/ergertzergertz
    [link] [comments]

    Ubisoft please add some normal looking armour.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 03:29 PM PST

    God all the armour is terrible. I've started watching the tv show Vikings, and I wish ubisoft added more basic armour like those in the show. These fantasy armour sets in game are more suited to GOW. Just a tunic and basic leather armour and chain mail would be far better

    submitted by /u/Snakesbane
    [link] [comments]

    Why don't we have dynamic constant ambient music since AC4: Black Flag?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 08:33 AM PST

    AC series is known to have a collection of great soundtracks on every title. Sadly the implementation of it in ambient department hasn't been perfect for everyone. Just like there are players who enjoy lack of background music, there are many players that prefer having constant ambient music for immersion. I really can't tell you how immersive the ambient soundtracks made in old titles; walking through Venice while santuary is playing, roaming the countryside of Rome while listening to the echoes of the roman ruins, passing through the bazaar of great Istanbul while its theme is playing, or the british empire playing in the background while roaming Kingston. This is just an example.

    What I'm saying is that it would be great if Ubisoft invest some resources in putting constant music back to the AC series - preferably as an option like "constant ambient music = on/off" where on gives you constant background sound like old games and off gives you modern style where there's lots of silence in between.

    I hope they really do that for the next AC title. I'm bringing it up now because we know it's currently in development. And if you think the same, kindly request this to AC dev/Ubi on other platform.

    Just writing here before anyone says that it's in the game as "music frequency" option. No, it doesn't work like past titles and is not consistent for all players. There are still long silence in-between. This is for Origins. For Odyssey it didn't affect ambient music, only shanties.

    submitted by /u/We_Are_Star-stuff
    [link] [comments]

    If assassin's creed game series had taken part in your country what period of your history would have included and how would the in-game story have looked like?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 02:47 AM PST

    I come from Greece and ac Odyssey represented my country very well (I even found in the map the beach I go every summer fully detailed without playing any role in the history).

    submitted by /u/mr_penguinos
    [link] [comments]

    One of my main problems with the franchise

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 01:44 PM PST

    It seems to me that one of the main issues is that so many of the games improve on their predecessors in some aspects but totally cock up in others e.g. Syndicate obviously had less bugs on launch than Unity but totally ballsed up parkour. Is this an opinion that other people share, or is it just me? I'd love to hear your opinions.

    submitted by /u/AboveSteam
    [link] [comments]

    Black Flag Multiplayer is a masterpiece and Ubisoft should take note.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 03:36 AM PST

    Something about it, the basics of Assassin's creed made online just kinda worked.

    Stalking the streets blending in with crowds and punishing clumsy Assassin's with a slap to the face to stun them. Hell EIGHT years later and there are still people playing it. Thank you to them, letting me relive my childhood.

    submitted by /u/Curiedoesthestream
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoilers] Sometimes, Valhalla can be pretty crappy about power level warnings.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 08:33 AM PST

    Spoilers for mid-game quests and mythology storyline.

    When I first needed to go to Jotunheim, it appeared as the quest, "Going Deeper" in Ravensthorpe with a recommended power of 20. But, when you actually get to Jotunheim, the story arc itself has a much higher power recommendation. So, I backed out and continued the alliance map for a bit.

    Recently, I returned to Asgard to finish the Isu storyline and bind Fenrir. Lo and behold, the recommended 90 power mission has a boss at recommended 280 power.

    Not to mention the times I'm told to speak to Randvi or Hytham about a new mission, only for the questline to be far above my power level.

    Was there really no better way to do this? It l's frustrating to feel like I can make progress but then told to come back later when I level up more.

    submitted by /u/TrueGuardian15
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILER] I just realized something about the AC Valhalla storyline.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 01:16 PM PST

    I just realized that one of the ways to discover who the traitor is (Galinn) is that there are no Anglo-Saxons guarding him. Instead he's being guarded by wolves! Just a cool detail they added just in case.

    submitted by /u/MrFortniteOfficial
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoilers] 4chan Valhalla DLC and next game leak?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 12:53 PM PST

    From 4chan:

    > Wrath of the Druids coming in March follow Halfdan's return to Ireland and his death by Irish druids before Eivor allies with the King of Dublin
    > Siege of Paris coming in early June before E3 or similar events.
    > Eivor aids Rollo in the siege and makes allies with french Nobles like Odo to depose Charles the Fat. This DLC is much longer and has story elements with Basim that leads into the next game to be revealed at E3
    > Assassin's Creed Champion (codename) to be announced during E3 or similar presentations, being a classical European fantasy take on the series set in medieval France and Germany and releasing in early 2022.

    submitted by /u/assassafan2020
    [link] [comments]

    I think AC 1 is becoming a guilty pleasure

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 03:05 AM PST

    I've seen many reviews of this game, talking about how 'mediocre' the game is and how there's 'no reason to play it nowadays' but I decided a week ago to pop a copy into my 360. I didn't go into it with many expectations but I was really surprised with how fun it is.

    I instantly loved how historically accurate the setting and time period was and the music really sold me on the darker tone of this game. At times this game can seem really brutal and depressing and I can't say I've ever experienced that in any other ac game.

    I also loved doing the investigations into my targets, finding about all their crimes and where they're hiding. Unlike most people, it never got old for me and each assassination felt new and different.

    The combat and parkour are very similar to AC 2, meaning it also didn't even take long to get comfortable and confident with my risky moves that I always pull off in AC games.

    Tbh, I've just gotten back into the franchise. I played a lot of AC 2 as a kid and dipped back into the franchise with black flag and unity but AC 1 really surprised me with how fun it was. I know a lot of people don't like it too much but I think it's great!

    submitted by /u/JeremyAGW
    [link] [comments]

    Assassins Creed Valhalla is the best title in the series.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 10:02 AM PST

    I recently got the game, and I truly believe it is hands down the best game Ubisoft has made in the series. I've been a fan of the series since AC Revelations, but I started getting desensitized to the franchise after AC Odyssey, mainly because Odyssey played like a reskinned version of AC Origins.

    With all of the past games centered around the constant war between the Brotherhood of Assassins and the Templar Order, Assassins Creed Valhalla is a breath of fresh air. Seeing what the Brotherhood is like from Eivor's perspective is amazing because (Minor spoiler warning. Nothing really Major, but I put it here just in case) he isn't a member of the creed. He has an outside view of what the creed is, and the way he finds their practices strange is truly an amazing way to redirect the series. And the combination of the classic Eagle Vision with the new feature of literal Eagle Vision was a perfect way to mesh the games into one.

    Tl;Dr Assassins Creed Valhalla is easily the best game in the franchise and I will die on this hill.

    submitted by /u/Artistic_Finish7980
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILER] Other tattoo shop locations in England (ac valhalla)??

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 01:10 PM PST

    After Svend dies the tattoo artist in raventhorpe won't talk to me anymore , I've fone the quest , finished some more quests , tried meditating, sleeping , reloading saves and nothing worked. Are there any other tattoo shops located elsewhere?

    submitted by /u/headbuttingkrogan
    [link] [comments]

    One thing i didn’t understand about the ending? [spoilers]

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 01:59 PM PST

    if you get the bad ending. sigurd says "i'll stay here." I thought he meant he'll stay at valhalla, or virtual valhalla? but if you go to Fornburg after the end, he's the jarl there. so is there any other option of him staying at valhalla or does he choose between norway and england?

    submitted by /u/willbillbonkers
    [link] [comments]

    Idea for a new Assassin’s Creed game (2022 or ahead)

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 11:26 AM PST

    I think a good setting for Assassin's Creed would be British India. You could play as Evie and Henry's granddaughter since they moved to India after getting married. You could work with people such as Gandhi, Jinah, and Nehru against the British. The open world would be a condensed Indian landscape with valleys, jungles, forests, deserts, and mountains. You could also explore cities such as Madras (Chennai), Bombay (Mumbai), Calcutta (Kolkata), Agra, and Delhi. It would also be cool to see the Assassins' violent principles clash with Gandhi's nonviolent ones. It would be set in the 1930s and 40s, culminating with the freedom of India from the British. I don't have an idea for the name so if you have any ideas, comment them.

    submitted by /u/Quizwizzash2
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a guide on what Mastery Points actually do? (Valhalla)

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 12:17 PM PST

    Like how much of each stat you get per point in each category, etc? I can't find anything like that and after placing several mastery points in different spots none of my stats seem to have budged.

    submitted by /u/Shama_Heartless
    [link] [comments]

    How many Odyssey conquest battles would involve mercenaries?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 05:34 PM PST

    I play on nightmare and just finished the Megaris battle. I had no idea that mercenary mentioned in a previous mission would show up and damn that fight was painful. The mercenary and always two soldiers attacking me at the same time is infuriating. I dont feel rewarding at all killing him after dying 20 times, I feel my time wasted! I really hope I dont have to fight his kind in future battles...

    submitted by /u/CALDARIAN
    [link] [comments]

    Which Modern Day Stories are Connected?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 09:07 PM PST

    New to the series, currently playing black flag. I know AC1-AC3 has desmond, but what other modern day stories are connected??

    submitted by /u/julianf773
    [link] [comments]

    Serious question about the final hour of the game. [Possible Spoilers]

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 08:36 PM PST

    So I completed every arc, and revealed the father of the order, and I recently watched a review that said there was a long end cutscene after the main story is complete. I did not get this cutscene... did I miss something? All I got was a little notification in game saying "congratulations, England pacified" and then nothing else. Super anticlimactic too, hence why I wonder if there was something I missed.

    submitted by /u/candyman12316
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any "godsly" stuff in Valhalla?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 07:52 PM PST

    I'm playing through Origins right now (for the first time) and one of my favorite things about Bayek is that he's a devout person. He has his gods, he believes in them, he believes he serves them, and he's surprised/angered by other people's perceived blasphemy against them. There's even entire questlines that deal with Bayek trying to right earthly wrongs against his gods.

    Is Eivor the same way? Are they devout? Do they serve their gods, and are surprised/angered at others who don't or who seem to actively work against them? Are there quests in Valhalla that deal with Eivor trying to help their gods, or people in their gods name?

    submitted by /u/Sweet_Taurus0728
    [link] [comments]

    How to make the Assassins creed loading screens better.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 04:05 PM PST

    I'm hoping that some developer for Ubisoft might see this and I don't know how long the loading screens last on next gen consoles, but during the loading screens, why not add the option to up your skills and levels then? Also, customise your character! Instead of just running aimlessly around. What's everyone think?

    submitted by /u/DJ-Jack2Jack
    [link] [comments]

    When did the sync points become useless for anything outside fast travel?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 07:39 PM PST

    I remember playing the first one, where the 'open-world' was much smaller and the sync points really seemed to have a significant impact on map visibility. When did the world expand to such an exhausting size and when did they decide the sync points were too few and far between to be that useful? I want to play only up to that point. AC: Valhalla and replaying AC: odyssey have worn me out.

    submitted by /u/Gobblegah
    [link] [comments]

    Which of the Assassin’s from the main games have met or knew about each other?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 06:56 PM PST

    I'm getting back into the series with Odyssey (Favorite AC game so far) and I'm trying to learn more of the lore.

    I know there's a scene in an older game where Ezio discovers Altair's remains and iirc Connor was related to Edward and Haytham. Does anything else like that happen throughout the newer games? Since Black Flag, the only newer games I've played are Syndicate, Odyssey, and Valhalla so I'm a bit rusty on my lore.

    submitted by /u/SlyCoopersButt
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling up in assassin’s creed origins

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 06:38 PM PST

    The leveling system in Assassin's Creed Origins SUCKS. I am just trying to beat the main campaign and every second I am needing to level up. Like the story mission I just did needed me to be 31 and so I worked until I was 31 and I THOUGHT it was the last mission but apparently not. Now I suddenly need to be level 35 and I'm not trying to play this game into 2022 lol.

    submitted by /u/Gavenlee2003
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment