• Breaking News

    Friday, December 25, 2020

    Assassin's Creed [valhalla] Distrust areas are such a bullshit excuse for giving you combat

    Assassin's Creed [valhalla] Distrust areas are such a bullshit excuse for giving you combat


    [valhalla] Distrust areas are such a bullshit excuse for giving you combat

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 06:44 AM PST

    It doesn't matter if you have an alliance with the king,lord etc. the area is still a distrust area and guards attack you immediately! Even when you discover new towns and have your cloak on you get instantly attacked for no apparent reason other than making you engage in combat

    submitted by /u/awesomehuder
    [link] [comments]

    My new favorite side quest in AC Valhalla (possible spoilers)

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 05:34 PM PST

    In Lincolnscire, there's a lady who's mourning for her dead cat. I agreed to help build her a shrine to honor them. She said there were supplies in her house, but it was blocked off by some wooden boxes. No problem for Eivor the Viking. I just swung my axe, and they splintered into pieces. However, I noticed a lot of other cats inside. I made sure I didn't hit any of them in my wild frenzy, and felt relieved that no cats were harmed. I found the materials I needed for the shrine, and was about to make my way out the door. But, I noticed some breakable pots right near the exit. I was compelled to loot. I smashed the pots, but I guess one of them was an oil jar. It caught fire, and I watched as maybe a dozen cats burned in the inferno. Still, I made the shrine for the mourning woman, and she seemed pretty stoked about it. Mission accomplished.

    submitted by /u/DoomDeathFace
    [link] [comments]

    [Valhalla] The Niflheim set should have been the reward(s) for the Yule Festival

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 05:17 PM PST

    This is the one that's made me really hate microtransactions. The Yule Festival gear is a slightly different version of gear most of us already have. The Niflheim armor is great looking, but if you want ALL the Niflheim gear, you're looking at 20 bucks and that doesn't even include the longboat skin. For Christmas sake Ubisoft.

    submitted by /u/demon_chef
    [link] [comments]

    Real cutscenes and the epic moments they bring need to return (possible spoilers)

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 06:44 PM PST

    I haven't had very many real "wow" moments in a long time in the franchise where I just sit back and admire the scene, and I feel like a lot of that is because we don't have real cutscenes anymore. Just static, in game scenes where glitches and boring animations are abound.

    A great moment of what I am talking about is near the end of the game when Eivor and company are planning the raid at Chippenham. We are LOUDLY talking about attacking the settlement and in the background you see a patrol of Wessex soldiers passing by in clear earshot and not doing anything about the large group of armed Vikings standing in eye and earshot of them.

    It's a little thing, sure, but it is just an easy immersion breaking thing that would not happen with proper cutscenes making a return.

    Did anyone else have glitchy cutscenes that bothered them or led to amusing outcomes?

    submitted by /u/TheDorkNite1
    [link] [comments]

    A massive thanks to Ubisoft for bringing us a fantastic game

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 08:40 AM PST

    I'm 85 hours in, and just away to start the Yorkshire arc (Power 308), and what a game. Round about hour 40, I really started falling in love with this game.

    The stories, the characters, the combat just flows so well, and I'm always wanting to play more.

    It's amazing the things you still pick up and do as you go along is great, took me a while to realise the importance of Bows in this game for example.

    Ubisoft have done a fantastic job, they have created a truly great game. I'm an AC fan anyway, but this just feels so much better than anything in the last 10 years.

    submitted by /u/SupermanAteMyDog
    [link] [comments]

    Any updates on the black flag inspired pirate ship battle game Ubisoft were supposed to be working on?... I’m missing naval battles.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 06:37 AM PST

    As great as Valhalla is, I'm missing large scale naval battles from black flag and even odyssey.

    I remember a couple of years ago there was talk of a pirate themed game based on AC4, is that still a thing?

    submitted by /u/Markysparkybug
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a certain point you should do the story until clearing side stuff in Rygjafylke map?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 02:22 PM PST

    What I mean by this is should I just straight away go wealth, artifacts, mysteries / whatever or do some story missions unlock important features / content I want before doing that? In Odyssey I liked to do all the side content I can before continuing with the story.

    submitted by /u/ylikollikas
    [link] [comments]

    I think that the rune system should be changed

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 03:25 AM PST

    I change out armour and try different weapons or builds quite frequently and constantly Changing my runes on my armour takes ages to sift through my runes I think it would be better if the rune was put into the slot on the armour screen so gear can be changed and the runes can be kept across the different armour sets you decide to use

    submitted by /u/TeaPartyBatmanOG
    [link] [comments]

    Got unity as a early Christmas present and just played it for the first time. I’m a bit scared about the playability.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 05:24 PM PST

    I chased the assassin down and in the second fight, he was unkillable. I hacked and partied with him for a good minute before thinking "maybe I am supposed to die" but nope, just restarts me. I really hope that the rest of the game isn't like this even though I've heard all these things about bugs in the game.

    submitted by /u/solzness
    [link] [comments]

    AC Valhalla Is Broken Pls Help

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 12:18 AM PST

    I have Valhalla on disk for the Ps4. I just started playing it yesterday and I've already made it to the mission "The Seas of Fate" twice. It isn't too far into the game, the problem is that both times when I try to start it. I get a message saying I must finish installing the game. What I don't understand is I have it on disk so there is nothing to install. I've already deleted it twice and updated it, but nothing is working. If you have a solution to my problem that would be amazing.

    submitted by /u/GeoRex57
    [link] [comments]

    So I’m playing every single AC game and my favorite one so far is...(I still need to play Black Flag and Revelations, I’m almost done with brotherhood)

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:37 PM PST

    Unity, because the flow of parkour when you get to right is so smooth and satisfying, combat can be a pain in the ass sometimes with the spammy guns but when the combat functions it adds more flow to the game! Before I thought of playing the games in order I played AC3 first in 3rd grade, and then when I was in 6th grade(4 years ago) I played Unity! I gave up after a bit due to my short attention span, and then I picked up the game again this year and I have enjoyed it! I still play the game till this day if I need a break from AC Brotherhood!

    submitted by /u/earlysteven123
    [link] [comments]

    Which assassins creed has the best campaign?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 10:20 PM PST

    My brother and I like playing campaign together, neither of us have played assassins creed before. Atm there is a deal for origins, odyssey, and Valhalla. And 3 pirate versions. I'm not sure if I should get these ones or different ones, any advice?

    submitted by /u/palm-bay
    [link] [comments]

    Gameplay alone how would you rank the AC Games?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 05:43 AM PST

    This is a tough question. I haven't played every ac(yet) but I would say that brotherhood/revelations had a pretty good assassin like combat and the parkour is more free than in the later games. Ac 3 is probably the funnest for just fighting hordes of enemies and rogue I really liked the assassins which can attack you from hiding places. The RPG games don't have the best combat systems, and the parkour is a bit bland, and none of them have a great social stealth system, although I appreciate Valhalla's attempt. They all have pretty damn immersive worlds though and are the funnest to explore. Unity, is actually very fun to play with coop as well. And the combat, when working well, is very good and actually a bit of a challenge. Also it has the best looking parkour. Overall a very tough choice and I don't know what to say. What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Big_Sleeps
    [link] [comments]

    Dive of the Valkyries, best melee skill by far?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 09:33 PM PST

    I'm on my second playthrough, just love this game! The first time I did not use this skill until deep into the game and then found out how great it is. If you have it use it - it's about the only melee skill I use constantly.

    How about you? Do you use it?

    submitted by /u/DLKNives
    [link] [comments]

    How many times will the 7th Method Work? (Spoilers)

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 05:29 PM PST

    Alright so this is a question I have with regard to how many times will Odin and the rest be re-incarnated. We learn that Odin in Valhalla was re-incarnated as Eivor, so were the rest of the members of Odin's group + Loki, through their use of the 7th method of saving.

    What is not apparent is if this was the first and only time they were re-incarnated, or if this is what happens with Aita, and it happens every so often.

    I do not remember if that was explored in any way. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Fnaklers2
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone still steamrolling everything on hard mode even after the level scaling update?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 08:02 AM PST

    Title. Idk if it's just me or what but from my understanding the update was supposed to bring lower level NPCs up to your level. But I'm still in hard mode crushing through mostly grey enemies everywhere I go.

    I like to explore as I go.. all my armor is maxed and I get a lot of skill points from mysteries and stuff.. so I feel like I'm WAY over leveled for the story and it really stinks.

    I'll often find myself trying to stealth or actually be realistic then if I get discovered it's "oh well guess I'll kill every single person in this fortress now" and it's like no challenge.

    submitted by /u/WayneHrPr
    [link] [comments]

    Is there something like a ropedart in AC Valhalla?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 03:07 AM PST

    Hello guys! Hope all of you are safe in these strange times.

    My question is, after watching some videos and kill animations from the game in some videos, it seems like there is some sort of ropedart in the game. Is that true? How can you get it?

    Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/thementorassassin16
    [link] [comments]

    AC:Valhalla and future AC games could learn a lot from AC2-Revelations.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 05:25 AM PST

    I just started playing AC2 again and love its gameplay so much. The pace, the combat, the social distractions when hiring people to fight, hide you or steal from enemies, the auto social hiding.. rather then holding a button to sit down in Valhalla to hide, AC2 you just walk up to it and without interacting by pressing a button Ezio sits by himself which is more fluid. Also have a character progress over multiple games gives the story writers more time to make the protagonist grow and be as loved as Ezio. I also love how weapons are a realistic size.. from origins to Valhalla they have seemed to mess with them and inflate them which is a bit of a turn off.. but overall I think by replaying the older games.. the ezio trilogy has more to offer than any of the newer games.

    submitted by /u/Dragmassanthem
    [link] [comments]

    AC Valhalla: What is the meaning of the item numbers / stats?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 06:05 AM PST

    First: I like the game so far.

    But I don't get the numbers / stats on the equipment.

    For example:

    Armor stats +10 def, +10 speed

    I guess "more is better" but how better exactly??

    What exactly is "+10 speed"?? 10% or 0,1% more speed?

    It's easier with the damage and health stats. But armor seems unclear. More armor reduce damage, but how much exactly? Damage - armor = remaining health?

    I played Diablo 3 and Division 2 a lot and these games explain the stats easier.

    Thanks for any help! :)

    submitted by /u/Madoxi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment