• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 20, 2020

    Assassin's Creed How come no one is talking about how amazing the music is in Valhalla??

    Assassin's Creed How come no one is talking about how amazing the music is in Valhalla??


    How come no one is talking about how amazing the music is in Valhalla??

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:35 AM PST

    In my opinion the score is the best it has been since AC 2. (Yes even Ezio's family). The tone that the score sets is absolutely spot on and setting the frequency to high is the best choice.

    Edit: I play with the Arctis 7x's and have zero trouble at all hearing the music.

    Edit 2: I get that there are audio bugs causing the music not to play or play the same song. Most of my experience with the music has been pleasant. If you like game soundtracks give it a listen on Spotify.

    submitted by /u/auziec96
    [link] [comments]

    The final 100 minutes of AC Valhalla were the best I experienced since Revelations. Wow.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:12 PM PST

    No spoilers. The final act of this game was just magnificent. I was extremely worried that Valhala would completely abandon unanswered storylines of Odyssey and Origins, yet here we are. Not only did this game improve by focusing on characters and their relationships in the truest, most meaningful ways, but it managed to capture that old mysticism of the ancient civilisation in the best ways possible.

    And most important, I believe this game has literally the best villain in this entire franchise. Simply wow, I have never been this excited for a new entry in this franchise. The Assassin's creed is truly back...

    submitted by /u/MrFeature_1
    [link] [comments]

    There are three things that Ubisoft needs to improve in their graphics engine

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:22 PM PST

    After playing more than 100 hours each game, Origins, Oddysey and Valhalla this is my conclusion:

    • Expanded draw distance: they need to improve draw distance asap, even on pc at max settings when you look far away in the distance you can see very low quality vegetation and assets in general and it's a shame because the worlds they build are absolutely stunning

    • Hair rendering: Hair is very low-res and needs to be improved. Cyberpunk has awesome hair, feels like next gen compared to Ubisoft games. All Ubisoft games have this problem actually, specially the latest Watch Dogs

    • Facial and body animation: if they are going to keep the boring static cutscenes where one character speaks to another one, the least they could do its to improve their algorithm to make more believable and complex animations, specially the facial expressions

    I personally think that with the new generation of consoles, Ubisoft can tweak their engine and improve this aspects.

    What do you think guys?

    submitted by /u/Gonzito3420
    [link] [comments]

    Has Anyone Translated Any of the Runes on Valhalla Merch?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 09:22 PM PST

    Opinion: Valhalla should have missions/contacts for your jomsvikings while you're not around.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 01:50 AM PST

    Remember in AC:Brotherhood where you could send assassins out around the world on contracts? And you had to choose who was best for the job to get a higher chance of success?

    That. Valhalla needs that for Jomsvikings. You could choose to send out some of your raiding party to do raids on their own (in Scotland, Wales, Ireland, France) while you're off doing solo stuff. Have it give a debuff to your longboat crew during raids (if your stronger jomsvikings are away) but have the opportunity to bring back more precious loot from those overseas raids.

    Stashes of opals, nickel, tungsten, fabric. The stuff that can be a bit grindy to get playing solo. It just seems a waste to have this "build a community and a crew" vibe at Ravensthorpe, and be able to hire other jomsvikings, then not be able to give them orders to send out a raiding party 🤷‍♂️

    submitted by /u/JonS90_
    [link] [comments]

    Light shields or heavy shields, what’s the difference?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:20 PM PST

    I am currently using the double heavy skill and using a heavy shield and a dane axe, I LOVE IT!! My question is a simple one that I tried to test myself but couldn't come to a conclusion on. Would it be better to use a light shield or a heavy shield in combination with a 2Handed weapon? Does it speed anything up to a noticeable degree? Are there any notable benefits that each one brings?

    submitted by /u/wolfekult
    [link] [comments]

    [spoilers] What was your favorite, "holy crap" moment in an AC game?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 04:48 PM PST

    Personally, mine has always been in Revelations when Ezio finds that Yusuf had been killed and goes to attack the harbor. Just seeing his rage and having essentially an unlimited ability to call countless assassins to kill everyone was amazing.

    submitted by /u/helic03
    [link] [comments]

    Since the last patch, my hood goes down during loading screens and I am always drunk

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:02 AM PST

    Is not a huge deal but it's worth pointing out. I'm on pc. Apart from this, my Eivor it's drunk everytime I start playing.

    C'mon Ubisoft if you need testers just say it, I offer you my services

    submitted by /u/Gonzito3420
    [link] [comments]

    Fog is awesome!! Fits the dark age setting so well

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:05 AM PST

    I was walking around Winchester hunting for supply chests and this crazy fog rolls in, it was awesome! It was so atmospheric and made me feel like an assassin, sneaking around guards and hiding in groups of priests with this almost blinding fog everywhere.

    submitted by /u/Yoinkusyoinkus
    [link] [comments]

    How has no one realised this about ISU in Valhalla? Literally no one in the sub has said this. I might be wrong here.[Major Spoiler]

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:38 PM PST

    We know that Eivor is Odin, Sigurd is Tyr, Basim is Loki, Haffdan is Thor and Svala is Freyja.

    Now I realise this that Fulke cut off Sigurd's arm just like Fenrir cut Tyr's arm off. Sigurd and Tyr both trusted that they won't die at Fulke and Fenrir's hand respectively.

    I think Fulke might be Fenrir but the doubt is that how was Fenrir's DNA transferred to Fulke.

    submitted by /u/Ritesh_Mishra
    [link] [comments]

    I love Fenyx Rising: is Valhalla a good entry point?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:34 PM PST

    I am almost finished with Fenyx Rising. It is the most fun I have had with a game in a long time. It's made by the AC:Odyssey crew, so I am eyeing the series now. I have AC1 on the PS3, but I only finished the tutorial and never bothered to play the game.

    Is Valhalla a good entry point into the series? I don't need it to explain everything that happened on the series, but I would like it to stand on its own without previous knowledge. I am specifically looking at Valhalla since it is a PS5 game.

    submitted by /u/DeVulgariEloquentia
    [link] [comments]

    Just got Valhalla and I love it

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:42 AM PST

    So as the title says I just got Valhalla! And let me get this out of the way...I am playing with everything at the easiest it can be but that's because I just wanna sit back and enjoy the story I'll play on higher difficulties later. But so far I made it to wear I got the hidden blade and so far...I'm loving the game even more so than origins and odyssey I like eivors character and he's really brutal even when he assassinates an enemy. It like I said I'm having fun with it a lot

    submitted by /u/Gojiboy19
    [link] [comments]

    Next Assassins Creed: India or China?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 09:52 AM PST

    Could you imagine a valhalla/odyssey/ origins level game set in India or China? Would be great learning the story of assassins in those regions. Plus the ancient temples and ruins would be fun for the Isu story ( I tried posting a photo of Indian ruins, but they are still block - it's been a month! Let us post photos again).

    submitted by /u/CoffeeFriendish
    [link] [comments]

    Can we get an option to have our hoods up during combat?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:10 AM PST

    The game forces to you to fight without hood and I don't understand this decision at all. I wish that we could get an option to keep it all the time like in previous entries.

    submitted by /u/Gonzito3420
    [link] [comments]

    Valhalla: what do you do with your gear?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 11:25 PM PST

    I have the berserker set, which I believe I got from getting the deluxe edition. The gear mechanics in this game have left me a little mystified. I'm close to level 300 and I'm still working on upgrading the gear I started the game with.

    I really want to try out different looks and gear bonuses, but then I have to start dumping resources into those sets and why would I do that when I've invested so much into my current gear?

    I really want to try different kinds of weapons, but the game mechanics seem to penalize you for branching out. Odyssey gave us the option to skin gear with anything we've picked up so far. Do you guys upgrade several sets, but not level them up as high as you could if you just stuck to 1 set?

    submitted by /u/Carmen_Electra
    [link] [comments]

    One thing I really miss from AC Origins

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 09:09 AM PST

    I love Valhalla, but the world itself feels a little too... normal? The coolest thing in AC Origins (imo) was exploring a huge-ass desert by yourself late at night, while close to the TV and stumbling upon an Isu temple and exploring it.

    Nothing beat the mystery and intrigue of the temples and the existential crisis that came after activating the mechanisms was just the icing on the cake.

    They were unnerving, mysterious and so cool to randomly stumble upon but Valhalla doesn't seem to have anything like that. The only thing even similar to it is the cursed symbols but they're just things to shoot and forget about.

    submitted by /u/MR-DEDPUL
    [link] [comments]

    I have a problem with the Yule Festival that I didn't find a solution to in the internet. Can anyone help?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:17 PM PST

    So, I had the Yule Festival for a couple of hours, but then I stopped playing for a bit and when I came back, boom, no Yule Festival. I already got most of the prices during the couple of hours that I did have it, but I would still like to get the 3 that I don't have yet. Does anyone know of a way that I can bring it back.

    Important (maybe) info: 1. Am on PC 2. Tried restarting the game - didn't work 3. Tried restarting the PC - didn't work

    submitted by /u/TStoynov
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILERS FOR THE ENTIRE GAME] Got some questions about the finality of the story

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:26 PM PST

    Hi, all. Just finished the game as far as I can tell and I'm not completely understanding everything that happened but I'm kind of figuring it out as I type this.

    So the mythological sections of the game, Odin and the rest of the gang. Are those Isu? Is the game implying that they are reincarnating like Aita? They're basically like Sages right? So Eivor is Odin and the other characters are reincarnated as well? Was Sigurd one of them? The Seer's mother was Freya?

    Was Basim actually Loki, or was he a sage of Loki?

    Is it just convenience that all these sages showed up in the same place? Are there more that we don't know about? Were all of Odin's friends saged?

    And were Eivors visions just his norse lense over what actually happened to the Isu? Is Fenrir just representative of the ending of the world?

    And then what was it Sigurd led us to? Some kind of Isu Animus? What is the point of that and why were we supposed to plug into it? I assume the Odin following us around throughout the game was the Sage of him awakening. What was he in the "animus" though?

    Do Shawn and Becs understand what Basim is? Do they realize it is Isu Loki? Or do they think he's just an ancient assassin corpse that got near the staff? I assume they saw everything that Layla saw.

    Is the Reader Desmond?

    I think I have more questions, but there was so much that went down that I dont remember. Thanks in advance to whoever can help me out. (If you see this Darby, I love your game and the story was amazing. Just making sure I got this right.)

    submitted by /u/ohsinboi
    [link] [comments]

    I feel so guilty!! Spoiler!!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:19 PM PST

    I chose to romance randvi and now I feel bad. Like I'm going back out on an adventure and I can't shake the fact that I slept with my brothers wife. Several times. I want to end it but I'm afraid she'll get mean!

    submitted by /u/Darkstar434
    [link] [comments]

    Fun Yule mission story that happened to me

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 03:10 PM PST

    For the mission where you have to help get the mead back for kela after it was stolen by bandits. You meet up with her apprentice who after fighting him you tell to leave. As he left I get the horn for one of the roaming knights. I see the apprentice fighting the knight so I join In to double team him for an epic fight and win. Felt it was cool the npc help fight him and fought well in a random encounter.

    submitted by /u/Theflo007
    [link] [comments]

    WE NEED AN AC 1 REMAKE!!! I don't know about you guys but while I loved AC 2 growing up, AC 1 was still more my childhood. They've made some kind of enhanced graphics or remastered for all 360 AC games except AC 1. For example��

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 09:24 AM PST

    AC 2, brotherhood, revelations- AC Ezio Collection

    AC blackflag and rogue- Rebel collection, blackflag xboxone/PS4, rogue remastered

    AC 3, AC Liberation- AC 3 remastered

    Hopefully they do this. If not a remake then a remastered.

    BTW when I say "remake" I mean change some features like when they remade mafia 1 and destroy all humans for current gen . Just extra features they couldn't put in the game at launch instead of just better graphics and minor UI tweaks

    submitted by /u/AustrianBen
    [link] [comments]

    Will Valhalla ever come to Steam?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 12:14 AM PST

    Title is pretty self explanatory. I know there is some contract with every game that goes on the Epic Games store which restricts the game from being released on Steam and other platforms. Ignoring all that, will Valhalla ever come to Steam? I finished Odyssey a month or so back and Valhalla really has my interest.

    submitted by /u/YourLocalToaster
    [link] [comments]

    What is the deal with the fish in this game?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 12:12 AM PST

    There are absolutely 0 fish now it seems. They appear with Odins sight and then they disappear the moment you start fishing. I use to be able to use my spear and shore fish but if they do stick around they freak out if you get anywhere near them. Trying to complete the achievement/fishing lists and it seems impossible to do so.

    submitted by /u/CHIEFHUSKER
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment