• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 10, 2020

    Assassins Creed 4 Game dies before it can even pull up a black screen, I hear it's a common thing.. Any help possible?

    Assassins Creed 4 Game dies before it can even pull up a black screen, I hear it's a common thing.. Any help possible?


    Game dies before it can even pull up a black screen, I hear it's a common thing.. Any help possible?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 01:58 PM PST

    I hear this is a common bug, but after trying everything from every place to every file, I've reinstalled and verified more times than I can count. Rather than getting to "this game is inspired by historical events" and then crashing, I don't even get a black screen. The game will immediately crash without another though before it can even open. I've run it in admin, used compatibility mode on Windows 95, XP Packet 2, 7, deleted SP and validated, deleted other things and validated, cleared the recycling bin, I've done literally everything I can think of. Multiplayer loads up just fine when I load it from the game files! So what could the issue possibly be? I've even updated every last spec of my computer, and it should all be able to handle the game. It's worked before, I've got 70+ hours logged on this exact setup, but after I uninstalled it a few months ago and reinstalled it now, it doesn't work. Beginning to fear the game is simply bricked, and there's nothing I can do.

    submitted by /u/The-Nuisance
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment