• Breaking News

    Friday, August 28, 2020

    Assassin's Creed Quick sketch of Arno from Unity .

    Assassin's Creed Quick sketch of Arno from Unity .


    Quick sketch of Arno from Unity .

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    I put together some of the AC trailers to one of my favourite pieces of music. I hope you all like it

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    I am so happy Unity includes a “sound language” option.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    I am fluent in both French and English, and am American. So to hear English in American, British, and French accents, as well as randomly hearing French, was insanely jarring and disorienting to me. Changing the language to French, but keeping English subtitles on in case I miss anything, makes it so much easier to play this game for me. You don't even need to be fluent - it still improves the game.

    submitted by /u/ayyo_kato
    [link] [comments]

    Digi painting Ezio Auditore da Firenze

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    Character customisation is all 4 diamonds but still only 3 diamonds overall - unity

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    I bought equipment and weapons now at level 4 but it still says I am overall level 3

    Why is this

    submitted by /u/matts142
    [link] [comments]

    Did Rebecca and Shaun know the whole time that Lucy was a Templar/traitor? Did they even react to her death?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    I haven't played the Ezio trilogy in a while as well as AC3 but I swear Rebecca and Shaun didn't even acknowledge what happened to Lucy or who she really was after everything. I just can't recall anything lol it's like they just continued helping Desmond and that was it

    submitted by /u/C-O-N-T-E-M-P-T
    [link] [comments]

    Two questions about Valhalla (Outfits & Realism)

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    I had a bunch of curiosities about Valhalla (I'm really excited for it).

    I managed to find official answers to most except two, hopefully someone knows.

    Does Valhalla maintain the fanatical elements of Origins and Odyssey? For example travelling to the afterworld in Origins and fighting mythological creatures in Odyssey (I realise there are in universe explanations for these). I can imagine them using Viking culture for this again but haven't seen any official word either way (other than Odin in the trailer)

    And secondly, I have read about gear in the game and curious if it works like Odyssey where there are no longer outfits or if it's just purely gear again.

    I really enjoyed the outfit element to the game through AC2 - AC Origins, for example when Ezio would keep an outfit he used during a mission or outfits you can purchase (Unity did this the best) and especially outfits you earn like Altair's Armor, Brutus, Mayan outfit etc etc.

    Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/heresjoeking
    [link] [comments]

    So I got the Rebel Collection but I've only played the first AC game.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    I tried to search it in google and this subreddit but I couldnt find a post. So i wanted to know will I understand the story if the only AC game i played is the first one? I want to play Rogue first but if i wont be able to understand it I'll leave it for now.

    submitted by /u/chatbaran
    [link] [comments]

    does the regular edition pre order include early access?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    trying to decide whether or not to pre order valhalla and what edition of the game to get. I pre ordered odyssey and was able to play the game a few days before release, but I can't remember if I pre ordered the regular or gold edition.

    submitted by /u/Red-Economy
    [link] [comments]

    Syndicate is the best game in the series

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    The combat is fast and flowy the game looks amazing stealth works properly the characters are great and the story is amazing it's my 9th favorite game of all time you cannot change my mind it's amazing I love everything about it it was the very first game I played in the Assassin's Creed series I already have it on PS4 but since I use an Xbox I'm planning on going to get for Xbox One I'm just waiting for it to be delivered

    submitted by /u/Destroyerofeps
    [link] [comments]

    Vallhala QTE assassination is taking center of the screen.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    What I think they need to do is change the display of the QTE not taking a whole screen like that, it's immersion breaking. Too much HUD already, and how people going to do this without hud? . For a video creator, to record a game completely hudless is very important.

    submitted by /u/quanzaizai
    [link] [comments]

    Armor set bonuses in assassins creed odyssey

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    I'm curious as to what armor sets or bonuses you guys like the most. Or if you guys wear an armor set purely for aesthetics. Personally I wear the Achilles set and use his spear and bow because Achilles is my favorite Greek hero, plus I really like the look of his armor. It's simple, yet looks great in my opinion. But I was browsing the store last night and saw the Helios set and ngl...the bonuses just seem freaking awesome! Do any of you think certain builds are far better? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

    submitted by /u/The15hadow00
    [link] [comments]

    Something I'm missing about Unity?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    So I've been watching a lot of StealthGamerBR vids lately, and it seems like Unity is the game he seems to play way more than the others. I know it had loads of bugs which have since been patched and plays a lot better now.

    But is this game superior to others? I have heard it is the best parkour system and the way he plays it looks like the most purely stealth game of all of them. What gives people?

    submitted by /u/_nein_danke
    [link] [comments]

    Help recruiting Timo on Naxos, Does anyone who where I can find her?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 02:39 AM PDT

    Hello! Sorry for the formatting in advance, I'm on mobile. As the title says, I need help recruiting Timo but don't know where to find her on naxos. Finished the quest where myrinne agrees to come with us to Sparta but asks for some time to tie up loose ends. I should've recruited Timo there itself but didn't know she was recruit able back then :/ Right now I'm a few solid hours further than that mission so can't even revert to an earlier save. I've combed the entire island but can't find her anywhere, I've managed to recruit hektor and I'm on the lookout for euneas but Timo is nowhere to be seen. Has anyone from here been successful in recruiting her as your ship lieutenant? Any help from y'all would be appreciated, thank you!

    submitted by /u/shiningevol
    [link] [comments]

    Licensed Connor or Shay Hidden Blade?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 12:08 AM PDT

    Has anyone ever come across a licensed (or basically just not a 3D printed one) Connor or Shay hidden blade? All I ever see for Connor is the tomahawk. I didn't think they made an Altaïr one until I found the one on Spirit Halloween (which unfortunately doesn't ship to Australia, so I'm waiting for it to restock on Amazon Prime), so I'm hoping to get the last ones for the collection.

    EDIT: I should clarify, I'm happy for unofficial versions of the hidden blades etc, as long as they're in the style of the others. Like the Spirit Halloween Altair blade. Basically it just bothers me that I'm missing Connor and Shay's. In fact I have nothing of Shay's. There's so many gaps in the official collections. Like the statues. I'd love to see Desmond and Adewale statues, plus the three from Chronicles.

    submitted by /u/DaveM8686
    [link] [comments]

    The Politics of MGR:R and Assassins Creed.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    Ok, hear me out here its gonna get odd.

    So I've recently re-played Metal Gear Rising: Revengance, and upon completion I found an interesting surprise.

    Past the speeches of memes and the University of Texas, the character of Senator Armstrong poses an interesting foil to Raiden in that they use whatever means at their disposal to being about their view of positive change.

    Armstrong

    This strapping nano machine filled Senator's primary goal is to, in his own words, "use war as a business to end war as a business.". In essence he want to use manufactured war to shake apart America's core to develop a new world order in which no one fights in a war he doesn't believe in.

    Sounds pretty Assassin right? But he's the antagonist.

    Well that's where the catch comes in. He wants to form a nation in which might makes right. The strongest will thrive and build the world for themselves, and by extension the weak. It isn't Assassin in nature at all, but Templar if he's presuming himself to be the strongest, which he likely would be if not for Raiden.

    So somehow he shot right past the ideals of the Assassin's and looped back to Templar doctrine. It brings an interesting question to mind:

    When do Assasin ideals of personal freedom and autonomy go too far?

    It would be an interesting idea to have a game in which the target is not a Templar, but an Assasin who's gone off the deep end. We've seen in AC Rouge the disastrous effects of an Assasin sect with a disregard for human life, and personally I'd be fascinated to see this subversion taken further.

    TLDR: Senator Armstrong brought up the question in my mind of when does Assasin idealogy step too far, and this made me think of what if we had another Rouge type game but with a greater focus and subversion of that ideology.

    submitted by /u/Gotanypizza
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment