• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 27, 2020

    Assassin's Creed First time playing Odyssey and loving it so far, so I decided to sketch Kassandra!

    Assassin's Creed First time playing Odyssey and loving it so far, so I decided to sketch Kassandra!


    First time playing Odyssey and loving it so far, so I decided to sketch Kassandra!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    So this took a while please acknowledge it

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    I tried drawing Ezio in Procreate.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    An old drawing I made in 2014, found this while cleaning up some stuff, thought I'd post it here.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    The assassins creed odyssey is the best GAME I have ever played

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    I never understood why this game is so criticized, this game is the freest game of all in the saga, you can choose your own path, one thing that I always hated in previous games was the secondary objectives and the lack of own choices, previous games you follows a line, I lost the desire to finish the previous games a second time because nothing has changed, but in the odyssey I have already completed 4 times on ps4 and until now 1 on pc The most unfair is that most people who criticize and judge the game never played or never gave it a chance, there are people already criticizing the new Ac even though it has not yet launched

    submitted by /u/Gabesp100
    [link] [comments]

    Romances In Odyssey and Valhalla

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    I love the fact that they added in romances with either gender. The one thing I don't really like on the other hand is that these romances aren't very much romances but only one off flings. I like when the romances are drawn out more and eventually lead to a relationship. I've heard a rumor for Valhalla that like in odyssey you can have a romance with either gender but this time you can sorta control what that romance will be. Whether there would be none or a one off fling or even a relationship. I was wondering what your thoughts on this were, whether you like it being the one off flings or options to be more with the romance?

    submitted by /u/FuzzionDM
    [link] [comments]

    Cool detail from AC Valhalla trailer

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Cool detail from AC Valhalla trailer

    In the trailer, we see one of Eivor's berserker allies take several wounds before eventually being stabbed in the back and killed by a soldier

    https://preview.redd.it/z62ohvr4pdj51.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=8bbc739e1343ec0346e4af0e9ee7177fe24db40e

    Eivor then takes his killer down with a throwing axe, and comes to his side. She takes his axe, and puts it into his hands (it had fallen loose when he was stabbed).

    https://preview.redd.it/hxar4ayapdj51.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=0aa21f2ce4bff4b051748fa9867b3df94f2660c6

    The Norse believe that if you die in battle, with a weapon in your hands, you'll got to Valhalla, the warrior's paradise. However, if you die without a weapon, you'll wander Hel for eternity. Eivor took a moment from an extremely busy battle to tend to a fallen friend, and make sure he was happy in his final moments. It its well with the trailer's idea of contrasting the brutal, savage view the Saxons had of the Vikings, while showing their compassion for each other.

    submitted by /u/EquivalentInflation
    [link] [comments]

    Odyssey's Modern Day would honestly be brilliant if Layla was better written.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    If she was an interesting and likeable character who actually reacted to her actions more believably, the shit she goes through with the Staff and the Bleeding Effect could've actually been REALLY powerful. After all they did Bleeding Effect stuff with Desmond and it gave us some of his best moments.

    Controversial but it's my opinion.

    submitted by /u/TRITON-K175
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Assassin's creed unity and upto Sequence 9 and I basically haven't visited the southern bank of Paris. Do you get there at some point in the main missions?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    No explicit spoilers please but I just want to find out if you go that side in later missions or not? I tend to only visit areas the story takes me to so there's more of a natural progression of searching for things but at this rate it feels like I'll get to the end of the game and not done anything on that side.

    submitted by /u/time_flask
    [link] [comments]

    The Assassins Creed 1 flags make me regret going for achievements

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    I've completed games with much harder achievements, and much more time consuming ones as well. But my GOD is there an ass load of flags and Templars. It wouldn't be too bad if they showed up on the map, but having to constantly check where the next flag is after picking one up, kills me. I honestly don't know if this game is worth getting all of the achievements in. I kinda just want to move on to AC2, since I enjoyed beating AC1 quite a lot. Not getting the completion on an easy game feels stupid of me, but I'm afraid I might lose my sanity if I do collect everything. Should I just move on to AC2?

    submitted by /u/SnowWolfHD
    [link] [comments]

    It's my first time playing AC Odyssey. Does it matter if I weaken all the nations and steal their treasure?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    So I know Athens and Sparta are at war. And you're supposed to pick a side? I'm only up to the oracle in the very beginning of the game. But I really like the loot that comes from weakening Nations and stealing their Nation treasure. Does it matter which nation is in charge? Does it have a lasting effect on the story or can I just loot all the treasure?

    submitted by /u/DivineBovine18
    [link] [comments]

    Ezio's love for Cristina is creepy

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    When he simply asked for a second chance one it was understandable but what I think his love for cristina became weird because when she rejected him the 1st time, he decided to follow her home and see where she lived.

    Like I know restraining orders were probably not invented back then but she should've done something about that {tho she didnt know about him following her}. I mean just accept the fact that ya got rejected, don't go following your crush to their home, that is creepy and if I was Cristina {and in modern Italy}, I would file a restraining order against Ezio.

    Years later, when Cristina was engaged, I understand why Ezio felt hurt and I do agree he should be allowed to feel upset by it but he should've let her go which I think he did, but years after that, he decided to wear a mask, trick Cristina into thinking he is her husband and seduced her and kissed her which in my opinion is gross, like ya should've let her go ages ago, just accept she is with someone else, that was quite disgusting and wrong. The idea of trying to seduce a married person and the idea of tricking someone into kissing you is wrong!

    When Cristina was dying in 1499 {somewhere like that} Ezio helping her was quite a gentleman act imo so I ain't gunna judge him too much on that but he should've just let go decades ago.

    People find his love for Cristina cute but I do not find anything about it cute or romantic, I find it creepy and even a little bit scary! I do not hate Ezio as a character, I think he is a badass assassin but his love/obsession for Cristina is weird and he should've moved on ages ago!

    {If Ezio did that to me and he was in the 21st century, the idea of not accepting the fact that I am with another guy is enough for me to file a restraining order}

    submitted by /u/Backup_286
    [link] [comments]

    In AC3 why are redcoats so hostile in the frontier?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    Like I cant even ride by without trying to get killed? What's the deal? They're fine in Boston unless I do something bad but they suddenly recognize me in the frontier? Why the heck would I need to be so stealth out there? Alsp why do soldiers in plain clothes (not redcoats) attack me too? I went up in notoriety just now and it says "enemies will investigate on sight" lol ...but they were already attacking me right away at level 1...

    No spoilers please! Also, is there any way to make it so the same horse appears? In the Ezio series it was whichever horse you had last...I know it's a silly little thing but I like the character having their own horse...

    Also I have just resorted to dying after every tree viewpoint because I csnt see the goddamn hay/leaf stack.

    submitted by /u/throwawayyy4512
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin’s Creed Wild West Main Menu Theme (and loading music) 2.0

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Could you help me confirm or debunk some things I've heard about Odyssey before I buy?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    Until recently I havent played an Assassin's Creed game in 6 years or so. I picked up Origins for $12 a couple weeks ago, but the last one I played prior to that was Black Flag. I've really enjoyed Origins and wish I had played it sooner. I'm considering picking up Odyssey, which I've heard great things about, but I've also heard somewhat concerning things as well. So before I decide to buy it, I was hoping you could help either confirm or debunk some rumors I've heard about it.

    • It's an Assassin's Creed game in name only. It plays like an RPG even more so than Origins, and playing as an assassin is not only optional, but requires you to spec and build your character a certain way for it to even be viable.

    • Parkour in Odyssey is clunky and troublesome. I know there have always been issues with parkour in AC games, but I heard this one is especially bad.

    • The story feels rushed and choppy, and the dialogue/voice acting isn't as good as in Origins.

    • Heavily power scaled enemies make it so that no matter how much you grind or progress, you never truly get to feel like a bad ass.

    • Despite higher quality graphics, the environments you see in Odyssey aren't as breath-taking as Egypt is in Origins.

    Again, these are just some things I've heard from other people both in forums and on youtube. It's still not necessarily a deal breaker even if all these things are true, it will probably just affect whether I wait for it to go on sale or not.

    submitted by /u/thatoneguy19942
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to cancel/leave the dlc in AC Unity?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:25 PM PDT

    I went into the dead kings dlc before completing the main storyline and now regret it, how do I get back to the main storyline other than completing the dlc?

    submitted by /u/ShootyGeneralB
    [link] [comments]

    Assassins creed 3 combat system is just bad

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    Always hated the combat system in assassins creed 3, recently played it and had to relive the frustration of fighting 3 people or more at once and the game making it basically impossible, they all hit at different times so you have no window to attack and you can't just keep blocking their attacks cause eventually they will start using your own attacks against you. So just a rant I guess about assassins creed 3's combat system also the climbing system sucks too.

    submitted by /u/BruhSendNudes
    [link] [comments]

    Are the Assassins completely anti-government?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    While I do appreciate the mission of the Assassins. They work in the dark to serve the light and through it bring peace to the world. However, I get the feeling a lot of the time that the Assassins Order are anti-government. In other words, that the Assassins would rather that governments would be done away with all together.

    Is this accurate? Is there something I'm missing? Because frankly, I'm one of those people that believes that people need government to help maintain what freedoms can be had. Like I said, I'm sympathetic to the Assassins in their mission and they do tend to eliminate those that would cause harm, but I just wonder how far this would be taken.

    submitted by /u/MidlandsRepublic2048
    [link] [comments]

    Ac was supposed to have dynamic environments, and it was shown in the demo. This is something the series needs.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    What’s your Favorite outfit/ armor

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    What is your favorite armors/ outfit from any game It could be somthing as small as Altair's robes to spartan war hero

    submitted by /u/MrStan13
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Less is More

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    I feel like I've missed a tutorial in Origins

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    I was launched into a nice combat tutorial then left in the city like a tourist on a cheap bus tour. I've wandered around doing a few quests but still baffled who I am, what I'm supposed to be doing. I've never experienced a game like it. Is it because this is my first AC since AC1? Can someone point me to a good intro page or vid, telling me what the targets page is, how I use my eagle, how the gear upgrade works etc. I need something like old fashioned C64 cassette insert instructions. Or should I have patience and the all will be revealed as I play?

    submitted by /u/toshinokou
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment