• Breaking News

    Friday, August 7, 2020

    Assasins Creed 3 Sequence 7: The Midnight Ride

    Assasins Creed 3 Sequence 7: The Midnight Ride


    Sequence 7: The Midnight Ride

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Seriously, how was Ubisoft ever allowed to make another video game after doing something this asinine? It took every fiber of my being to not kill myself from boredom and frustration while pushing through this mission.

    I mean am I crazy? Is the remaster just dodgy? I had pretty fond memories of AC3 back on PS3 when I bought it at launch. I was a pretty strong defender of it back then when everyone was saying basically what I'm saying about it now, that its broken, boring and a narrative disaster. But that was due to them releasing an unfinished game abd most of the problems had got patched and fixed within a week or two as I recall.

    I'm not trolling, serious desire for discussion. Still a fan of this game but I found this particular mission making me equal parts infuriated with and embarrassed for who ever made it.

    submitted by /u/PadmeTookMyVirginity
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment