• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 7, 2020

    Assassin's Creed POV - you are hunting Cultist In Odyssey

    Assassin's Creed POV - you are hunting Cultist In Odyssey


    POV - you are hunting Cultist In Odyssey

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    Sometimes I have to remember that others don't need to enjoy a game for me to enjoy a game.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    I am having a blast playing Odyssey right now and just finished Origins. I am honestly amazed at how many people are hating on the upcoming game. I am still excited as hell! I love vikings and I am thoroughly enjoying the RPG elements of Odyssey. If Valhalla is similar to Odyssey, at least I know I will enjoy it!

    submitted by /u/caminator2006
    [link] [comments]

    Every new mechanics and upgrades we saw in the recent AC Valhalla footage

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Since the leak ,all i have seen over the internet are the people complaining over pre-alpha footage. Well, here are some positive things i extracted after watching the whole 30 mins of gameplay. The points will be in the order that i saw them on the video so its easier for you guys to notice the things immediately watching along with the footage.

    1. The environment and world feels much more dynamic compared to the previous two games(maybe its the setting too).
    2. They finally fixed the one arm horse riding animation.
    3. Ambient Music is much more frequent and they sound as awesome as we expected it to be(noticed various brilliant soundtracks in the course of the whole video).
    4. Dodging costs stamina. No more spamming of dodges and big focus on parries.
    5. Refined visuals in the animus pulse/eagle pulse.
    6. New addition of Cinematic Camera during auto travel.
    7. Foliage looks way more dense and grass textures have certainly received upgrades.
    8. We hear some background NPCs conversations during the auto-travel, this possibly hints at dynamic events similar to rdr2.
    9. Don't want to mention the sound tracks again and again but the Einar Selvik voiced song playing during the assault sounds great.
    10. Enemies feel less spongy and the ttk is much lesser than prevoius two games.
    11. Such a horrid game-play showcase. The one playing this game is a very bad at it.Hence i cant judge the combat based on this specific game-play.
    12. Finishers with dismemberments.
    13. Any NPC dropped weapons can be picked up and thrown.
    14. Shields do break.Finally.
    15. NPCs drop trinkets too. Finally.(This really should have been a thing since origins)
    16. Possible Lighting change. Night game-play looks much more immersive than previous two iterations.
    17. Insta-kill after perfect parry on fodder enemies? Game says this as stun-attack.
    18. The Conversation with the castle boss: Eivor is a different kind of viking in a sense that he/she wants to befriend the saxons and not rule over them as Eivor rescues the king of East Anglia.
    19. Skill Tree/Skill graph looks much more vast than any other previous AC games.(Skyrim-esque)
    20. Visual customization identical to odyssey is present.
    21. Every item can be upgraded upto 10 times(item rarity factor tho)
    22. Power Level replaces levelling system which is possibly similar but more deeper than God of War.
    23. New gear system which include various categories of stats.
    24. New weapon stat system which include: Attack , Speed , Impact, Critical percent.
    25. New gear stat system which include : Armour , Evasion, Weight .
    26. Fall Damage is back.

    I feel like people are taking this leak way seriously. This looks like ages old build and we really should not judge the game based on such leaks. We'll probably see the real deal at the Ubisoft Forward on July 12. I'll keep on updating the post and adding new points.

    Some extra detailed points by /u/BrunoHM :

    1. There is now a Skill and Abilities tabs on the menu. We only see the Skills tab, which have passive stats increase and passive skills, which do not require adrenaline (like the stomp or the stun attack).

    2. The Skill tree and Loot were divided by 3 types: Bear (Red), Raven (Yellow) and Wolf (Blue). The gear is now colored based on one of these. Putting points on one of the branches will make their respective gear type stronger.

    3. Each time you spend a point on the Skills tree, you get a point in your "Power" rate. Regions have now reccomended "Power" numbers. The player was in a region with 55 as the suggested power.

    4. Regions seems to have 3 meters that fill up to show your progress in them: Wealth, Mysteries and Secrets.

    31.The Animus Pulse/Revelations Skill is back and seems to highlight enemies in red (the wolves at the beggining). It also spots plants that you can eat to recover health.

    32.About health, it seems like the number inside the heart shows how many "healing itens" (rations?) you have.

    1. You have an option to crouch while in your horse. I assume it is a stealth position while riding around, like in MGSV (but that is just my guess).

    34.Some houses may be entered, in the 2 villages that Eivor passes it is possible to see an interaction sign on the doors. (Pointed out by /u/EnenraX )

    1. The eagle pulse reveals enemy weak points. The boss Rued's left foot was a weak point. You can see it glowing orange at a brief moment. ( Pointed out by /u/Aecae )

    2. Tutorials is present with Dpad down button. This either means that brotherhood or revelations-esque tutorials are back or its just the tutorial for each menu tab. (Pointed out by /u/tarund2302 )

    submitted by /u/Rredemption47
    [link] [comments]

    I'm confused about comments on the gameplay leaks

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    I've decided to take to reddit to hopefully gain some hope for humanity. I will make this short and sweet. Am I the only one who thinks everyone in the YouTube comments on the leaked footage is a fucking idiot? Like seriously there are people saying they are cancelling their pre-order because of OLD footage of an INCOMPLETE game.

    How are people gonna talk about "It looks the same as Origins and Odyssey" and then proceed to talk about how great the old AC games were. Have people forgotten how the first 6 games (AC 1, 2, Brotherhood, Revelations, 3 and 4) all looked the exact same and virtually played the exact same? Not to discredit the old games, I love them so much because they were a huge part of my childhood, but it just seems like people WANT this game to fail.

    submitted by /u/Solarias99
    [link] [comments]

    Assin's Creed Valhalla Cosplay. My version of Eivor with two handed axe. I hope you like it (photo by @omachiab IG, cosplay by me)

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    The first (official) in-game look at female Eivor

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    Adapting to Change feels Painful when you over glorify the past.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    I remember when I first bought AC 1 and was learning the combat. I was constantly dying until I realized all I had to do was parry.

    For the next 8 yes 8 games I could engage as many targets as I wanted close range and range kill Archer types with daggers, bow, guns etc or just pick them off before engaging.

    For 8 games all I did was parry prompt my way to victory. I loved all of the ac games. But when origins came out my god was I happy for a combat change.

    I'll admit Odyssey was over the top with the powers you had at your disposal and if you want to say that game doesn't deserve the AC name I'm not gonna argue.

    I say all of this because because AC games are supposed to do 4 things in my opinion:

    1) Do I feel like I'm a part of history?

    2) Do I feel like a master assassin that can plan combat but can go on the offensive at any moment?

    3) When I finish the story did these characters leave a mark or will they just be forgotten?

    4) Does this game let me feel like I can truly be the character?

    That last one is why AC 4 Black Flag is still my favorite. I sang those shanties, attacked man o wars, searched for treasure and was a cutthroat pirate through and through.

    Obviously Ezio was a masterfully written character as well no doubt, but the difference for between Mr. Kenway and Mr. Auditore is with Kenway I felt like I was forging my path not being pushed.

    I know many dislike the newer games but this game has the potential to be the best of the franchise. Combat that is brutal for both you and ai, black flag esque story telling and character building, and a huge world for us to carve out our name in history.

    I think the past should always be honored but all things must evolve or they remain the same and bland imo.

    submitted by /u/Remi8732
    [link] [comments]

    Mario Auditore apparently had children during his life.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    according to AC Project Legacy, Mario Auditore's memories came from one of his descendants, so that means Mario had at least one Child during his life, don't know where his child was during the Ezio games (probably doing assassin stuff), but they were around and alive, so what do you all think of this?

    submitted by /u/TheHood2001
    [link] [comments]

    Ubisoft reveal trailer for 13 July ( contains some shots of ac Valhalla gameplay and looks good , snow setting in the game looks awesome )

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    An Idea for an "Online Only" or Online Portion Of Assassin's Creed

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    It'll run in Syndicates Engine

    I think the series' Gameplay/Engine Peaked with Unity and Syndicate. More so Syndicate because it was more fluid and less glitchy. The Freerunning and HUD Design would Look similar to Syndicate.

    It'll Have a Mix Of Unity's and Syndicates Combat OR have a Similar Combat style to the Batman Arkham Games.

    Honestly, Assassin's Creed Combat has never been "Perfect" Syndicate was too Easy and Unity had a More Difficult Combat system. I think a cross between both of these would be great. If it proves too difficult, they can go with a similar Combat system to the Batman Arkham Games.

    It'll Have multiple modes

    ALL Levels, Skills, & Money will carry over between Modes.

    • A Clan Mode

    In this mode, you can play with your friends or Random People and will work towards having a Wealthy and Controlled Creed. You Can Play as either a Templar or Assassin and will compete in Turf Wars (Like Syndicate) and will kinda be like GTA Online (BUT ACTUALLY FUN without griefing). Your creed will have Multiple Warehouses where you can store Gear for your Creed and Sell to AI to get more Money. Your Warehouses can get Raided, however, this can ONLY happen while you are in-game. You can give different People in your Creed "Ranks" such as; Apprentice, Soldier, Officer, Elite Assassin, and yourself being a Master Assassin. There will be levels and a Skill Tree in the game, however, you will only be placed in Lobbies where people have a similar level to you. You can Spy on the Templars or Assassins as you formulate a plan of attack. Successfully raiding a Warehouse will have its benefits, however, a trail is left behind for the opposing side to follow you back to your Warehouse/Hideout.

    • A Single Player (Still Online) Mode

    Basically the same thing as the Clan Mode, however, the progression will be Separated.

    • A Story Mode

    This Can be Played with or Without Teammates and the Mission's Difficulty will be scaled depending on how many people are in Your Squad.

    • Mini Adversary Modes

    Mini-Games.

    Races, Creed Wars (AC vs Templar), etc.

    You Can create your own Assassin

    Self-explanatory

    Blending in with your Surroundings will be Very important

    Hide in Plain Sight, When you are not blended, the nearest opposing Player will be able to see you with their Eagle Vision (Will Not Work Through Walls).

    Microtransactions

    I'm pretty sure we can all agree, Microtransactions in Games are annoying, however, they are kinda needed for Online games. Pricing of In-Game items/Payouts of certain activities will not be SO low that they practically encourage Buying them however they should be there, Out of the player's way in case the Player should want them. Pricing USD (% Means in-game currency): 5,000% - $1.99, 15,000% - 4.99, 35,000% - $9.99, 75,000% - $19.99, 200,000% - $49.99

    Skill Boost Price (Stays on THAT Character FOREVER and CANNOT BE STACKED): +10% - $3.99, +25 - $9.99

    Constant Updates

    It shall be supported for AT LEAST 3 Years

    Setting

    If it's in an AC game, it should be in the setting of the Regular game.

    If it's a Separate game, I think it should be set in

    • WW1 London
    • Early 1800's NYC (Connor's Brotherhood and Shay's Templars)

    Hoped you like my ideas for an AC Online game.

    submitted by /u/ZeenozPlays01
    [link] [comments]

    The grind in Origins is awful.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Every main story mission seems to be about five levels higher than the previous one. Every time I do one, I have to spend hours doing other shit to catch up. I did that today, did the level 28 mission, and now the next one is a level 35. Are you kidding me?

    I've seen people complain about the grind in Odyssey but that wasn't nearly as bad for me. There was only one occasion in the entire game where I had to pause the story because I needed to level up first. In Origins, I've had to do it about four times and I think I'm only about halfway through the story.

    Edit:Turns out the 28-35 example was a mistake of mine, but my point still stands. The other times I had to grind weren't my mistake.

    submitted by /u/edd6pi
    [link] [comments]

    Story detail Question from AC Valhalla Leak (Possible Spoiler)

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    In the leak we got recently, Eivor was referred to as "Wolf Kissed" several times. Does anyone who's knowledgeable in Norse mythology or Norse culture know what this means? I'm curious to know if it had some impact with how Eivor got his/her name or if it's relevant to the character at all. Any theories or speculation ideas are welcome.

    submitted by /u/tarund2302
    [link] [comments]

    If Valhalla Has You Excited, What Are You Excited For?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    So I've seen a LOT of people, especially since the leaked video which I sadly didn't see, say that Valhalla has similarities to RDR2, Skyrim, God of War, and one more game I'm currently blanking on. While I haven't played RDR2, I've played the other 2 (technically 3 I just can't remember rn) games and I LOVE them.

    That being said I'm super excited to see what Valhalla brings to the table. I know something I'm really looking forward to is axes as a weapon choice. I just recently watched a demo gameplay of AC3 which I've never played before, and watching the axe wielding was so satisfying. To be fair, I'm watching Vikings and The Last Kingdom rn to prep for Valhalla, so I've been seeing a lot of axe action and it's possible I might just be excited at the very idea of an axe wielding assassin. But still, watching the gameplay and knowing that it's coming to Valhalla I'm super stoked.

    Another thing that I didn't realize I was excited about was in the show Vikings theres a scene where a character uses a shield to take out an enemy, and I got excited. I was excited because sure I thought it was a cool feature that Valhalla would let you wield 2 shields if you wanted but I'd probably try it maybe once. Then seeing it happening in the tv show made me ready to pick up dual shields in Valhalla.

    After the sparring news we've been getting, what are you excited for when it comes to Valhalla?

    Edit: the 3rd game is Witcher 3, can't believe I forgot it.

    submitted by /u/icantucanu
    [link] [comments]

    What we actually need is an AC I Remastered or a Remake

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    All I've got to say is we've got an ezio collection remastered. I've been wanting a remake or even just a remastered version of the game for a looooooong time.

    submitted by /u/JustLookinAtSheeit
    [link] [comments]

    [Theory Article] The Arab influence over Assassin's Creed Valhalla

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    (Odyssey) I am level 61, the last Cult member is 94. Help

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    I am hard stuck versing the last Cult member who is 30 levels higher. I have completed the family storyline for a second time after activating the New Game Plus (NGP) feature.

    The hard part is, the guys in the arena before fighting Titos the Great all two shot me. I have never seen Titos since activating NGP.

    Looking for any and all recommendations that can level me up fast enough to stand a chance against these dudes.

    Thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/knightofblackwater
    [link] [comments]

    Assassins Creed Origins Better than other AC games?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Is AC Origins one of the better ac games compared to its counterparts? I Enjoyed other AC games namely like AC unity and Odyssey however the grind of Odyssey was a little tedious to me. Compared to games like Unity and Odyssey is Origins better or fall short?

    submitted by /u/Famjam57
    [link] [comments]

    My opinions on the franchise always seem to be opposite from the general opinion

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    Favorite Ezio game? Revelations. While the general opinion seems to be 2.

    3 is a bad game. I love 3.

    Black Flag or Rogue? Rogue.

    Unity or Sydicate? Sydicate.

    While just like the general opinion, I do like Orgins more than Odyssey. So my views align.

    I enjoy the shift in design, and really enjoy the new RPGs.

    I like Odyssey.

    And I'm looking forward to Valhalla.

    All opinions that seem to differ from the general community. Don't get me wrong, I love every entry to this franchise, it's just my favorites don't align, I mean how could you not like 2?

    submitted by /u/ekington15
    [link] [comments]

    I just bought Assassin's Creed Odyssey And it seems weird

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    So, as the title says I've just bought this new game, and at least now in the first few missions I gotta say that the combat is weird. I've played AC Origins before and lived the battle system, but having no shield and having to press two buttons to party felt odd for me. It will probably become more natural as the game goes but had anyone else have this feeling by the start of the game?

    submitted by /u/AlChemist-95
    [link] [comments]

    After the AC Valhalla Gameplay this tower/camp invasion give me more hype right now

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    Assassins Creed Black Flag Memory Names

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    So I recently replayed Assassin's Creed Black Flag and I noticed something quiet cool. When Edward first came to the Assassin's hideout in Tulum in Sequence 3 there was a memory where Edward had to sneak through the jungle to reach James Kidd. The memory is called "Nothing Is True..." Since Edward goes his own way after that, the Assassin's story is on ice... Until Sequence 11 when he fought to defend Tulum and thus concluding his long way to the Assassins. This memory is called "... Everything Is Permitted". I think this is a really nice touch and it underlines Edward path from learning about the order to eventually joining it. It ain't much but I had to smile when I saw that.

    submitted by /u/grg_krzwg
    [link] [comments]

    To those who discovered the AC franchise with Origin or Odyssey, did you try previous ones? What's your opinion on them?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    Which ones? How would you compare the newest AC gen with the previous ones? What would you expect from the next-next AC game (not Valhalla)?

    submitted by /u/needfx
    [link] [comments]

    Illustration I’ve done in anticipation for Valhalla

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    Spending my evenings between playing odyssey and working on this 😊

    https://imgur.com/a/DBs5L6k

    submitted by /u/FlashyCactus
    [link] [comments]

    What would you add to an Assassin's Creed 1 Remake DLC?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    Assuming that Ubisoft would make a remake of AC1 and there will be expansions similar to Origins and Odyssey, what would you add in term of:
    -New locations? This could be around before the ancestor line transfer to his son or before the main story.
    -Mythologies? It could be an alternate reality like AC3 DLC or new ancient civilization locations, logical or what not. He could be gaining knowledge and make a start of the Codex lore.
    Also, do you think Christian mythologies can be applied?

    submitted by /u/workerq1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment