• Breaking News

    Monday, June 15, 2020

    Assassin's Creed Which AC game brings you the most nostalgia? In my case it's Assassin's Creed II. I love the game so much that I even recreated the whole costume. (Cosplay by Mistvein)

    Assassin's Creed Which AC game brings you the most nostalgia? In my case it's Assassin's Creed II. I love the game so much that I even recreated the whole costume. (Cosplay by Mistvein)


    Which AC game brings you the most nostalgia? In my case it's Assassin's Creed II. I love the game so much that I even recreated the whole costume. (Cosplay by Mistvein)

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    AC Origins made me fall in love with my culture.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    I am an Egyptian AC fan and playing through the entirety of Origins made me proud of my country's history and culture even though the game took place thousands of years ago.

    I think Ubisoft did a fantastic job portraying the culture and religion of ancient Egypt as well as the beauty of some locations and the harshness of the desert. It made me reminisce about my memories of being a child in Egypt back when the country was in a better state.

    It made me wonder if any of you Italian/Greek/French/etc fans feel the same way towards AC?

    submitted by /u/walter_melon4444
    [link] [comments]

    Started the Ezio Collection and decided to make this

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    I think it'd be nice to see more about how assassins are trained

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    I know that in AC1 you technically become a novice again, and Ezio is technically a rookie assassin in AC2, but I'd love a game where you become a proper assassin apprentice at first, actually learning how to become an assassin properly through the academy or whatever; rather than somehow becoming a professional instantly like Arno and Ezio. To be honest, I'd like a game where you're not a "hero" like in the ezio games where he's basically a celebrity. I'd much prefer if you honestly built up your skills slowly. That doesn't mean I don't like ezio or anything like that, I just think it would be a refreshing concept. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/PixxelMaster
    [link] [comments]

    I like how each assassin's fighting style reflects off their personality

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    -Arno is a man in love, he's a romantic Frenchman. He literally makes assassinations look pretty and elegant. Seriously, the dude kills templars in a beautiful, flashy style.

    -Bayek has a diverse range of emotions: he can be caring, vengeful, charismatic, etc. Bayek's fighting style is quite diverse as well: he can shoot you with arrows, he can use stealth, or he can head right in fight for a melee fight. He's very versatile.

    -Altair is the strong, silent type. He's the most purebred assassin, a stealth god. You can't even see him until his blade is already in your throat.

    -Ezio is a playboy and a man that values family. His fighting style is quite traditional, he doesn't do anything too fancy.

    -Connor is impatient and rageful. You can easily see this in the way he fights, he is a goddamn brute. He fights like a ruthless maniac, his moves are brutal, and he is hyper aggressive in his finishing moves.

    submitted by /u/Good-Ninja8425
    [link] [comments]

    The opening hour or so of unity is so amazing.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    And it's a damn shame the rest of the game couldn't have had that quality. Arno and elise had great chemistry, his writing felt like ezio but still distinct. Hearing him being called to the brotherhood with ezios family in the background was beautiful. And the title card leap of faith is so well done. If the rest of the had this narrative quality it could of rivaled the ezio trilogy. Instead it turns into a bland list of names you need to kill while Arno follows elise to death. It loses all life after that title card which is such a shame.

    submitted by /u/broji04
    [link] [comments]

    If all the other protagonists had 3 games

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    Altair - The Second game would be about his to kill Ghengis Khan. The third game would put you in the view of Niccolo Polo, during the Fall of Masyaf, and when they hid the memory seals.

    Connor - The second game would be about him getting a letter from a major figure in the napoleon Wars, Arno Dorian. The third game would be about his daughter, which details her new found powers.

    Edward - The second game would be about his time as an assassin of the English Brotherhood. The third game would be about Haythem hunting down Birch.

    Shay - The second game would be about his time searching for the box. The third game would be about him being confronted by Connor's daughter, not knowing that he actually saved the Colonial Brotherhood, similar to a sense with with Ezio in Embers.

    Arno - The third game would be about him participating in the Napoleon Wars. The third game would be about him hunting Shay.

    I couldn't think of anything else for Jacob, Bayek, etc.

    They don't all have to be games, just a nice end to their storys would be nice.

    submitted by /u/djxkksbsjskd
    [link] [comments]

    I know it's a long shot, but does anyone have a high quality version of the 'Master Assassin' suit from ACII? Even more reference pictures are welcome, the more detailed, the better. It's my favourite costume ever from the franchise and I would like to cosplay it!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    AC Rogue's Northern Atlantic is criminally underused in the campaign

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    Replaying AC Rogue and imo the Northern Atlantic may have some of the best exploration in the series. The frozen shipwrecks and icy caves are so beautiful to explore. On my first play through years ago I mainlined the story and barely saw any of this content. It is a real shame that you hardly get to see any of these areas during the story.

    submitted by /u/KRONGOR
    [link] [comments]

    The bounty system in Odyssey seriously needs looking at

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    Firstly I am not complaining about there being a mercenary/bounty system in the game, it would work if it was better thought out, and it's not that mercs are too hard, they are easy to kill

    My complaint is that it just feels "lazy" and badly designed. The game punishes you every time you kill ANYONE. It has a "warrior option" but punishes you religiously for using it. Now I prefer stealth, it is AC after all, but sometimes you have no choice. If you kill a civilian then yes I get that, or even Spartans in the middle of a camp, but during the DLC for example you get attacked by a bunch of goons working for your enemy, at night, in the middle of the woods, and for killing them - which you have to do - and cannot do with stealth, you end up with a 3000 drachmae bounty and people hunting you? I mean did anyone put any thought into this?

    What spoils it for me is then straight after you defeat them, you have to face the boss himself, and instead of enjoying the fight, and the chemistry between the two characters talking etc, you then have 3 bounty hunters warp to your location instantly and get involved during the fight... chucking poison arrows at you, fire balls and half of London zoo. it just spoils the flow and story feel of the game in my opinion, it's really annoying

    So you then have to spend drachmae (which adds up fast considering you get a bounty every 5 mins) or spend ages hunting down a bounty sponsor... it becomes a constant chore!

    Ubisoft please look at this!

    submitted by /u/Bragggers
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys think of Connor Kenway?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    For me he is my favorite character. I'm a new fan though, started when oddysey came out (project stream gave me for free) and when I play games I like to research alot about the franchise. I see many hate and many love for Connor because he has no charisma or low emotion/he doesn't grow as a character(He does as it is proven by his speech). I think he is better then all other ac characters, but my opinion. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Voornaz
    [link] [comments]

    Why do they look so different in AC2?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    I just finished AC1 and only just started AC2 and yeah the graphics werent great but Desmond and Lucy's faces looked good. Lucy especially looked so similar to Kirsten Bell who voices her.

    Why did they change their features in 2 enough so they look so weird? Her nose and eyes are bigger and Desmond's eyes are weird and their faces have like less texture. I thought it would be better lol or is the PC port not good or whatever?

    Sorry this is dumb but I was so surprised. Or am I losing it in quarantine.

    submitted by /u/juststupid8970
    [link] [comments]

    Names of the afterlifes in Assassin's Creed Origins Curse of the Pharaos

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    Hi people of reddit

    I was watching someone playing Assassin's Creed Origins Curse Of The Pharaos , i was kinda surprised by the names of the afterlifes of each pharao. I did some reaserch and i couldn't find any explenation to why Nefertiti's afterlife is called Aaru or Ramses' is called Heb Sed Can you please help me with this question, why did they name each afterlife that name ? PS: ik, these names are all from the egyptian mythologie but i just don' get why they named those afterlifes those names

    submitted by /u/YacineElBoudi
    [link] [comments]

    Best part of the Ezio Trilogy as a whole?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    Absolutely demolishing pedestrians with a tackle from 45 feet in the air to break ALL of my falls

    submitted by /u/WonderXemos
    [link] [comments]

    Jack the Ripper Digital painting

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    Who are the people whistling in the homestead?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    I hear them whistling in AC III and Rogue.

    Are they hunters? In Rogue I even see people here and there, I go to investigate and they are gone.. Is the homestead Haunted? Or is my game glitched?

    submitted by /u/Snake_Bomber
    [link] [comments]

    So pleasantly surprised with origins!!! (Spoilers)

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    So when the game was released I watched the trailer and said to myself "wow that game looks awful I'm never gonna but that." Then like 6 months later it was on sale for $40 so I said what the hell and bought it. Now I'm a huge fan of assassin's creed and originally didn't want to buy it because the combat mechanics and side quest system made it see like it wasn't an assassins creed, so I tried to play it without doing side quests. Idiot move. The game is impossible to play without doing the side quests (mostly because it made it so the hidden blade wasn't 1 shot). That frustrated me so I got maybe half way through and got really angry so I uninstalled it right there, never to be played again. Then I proceeded to buy more assassins creeds and once I beat 9 of them I was determined to beat them all (only the main ones, not liberation or the ds games). So I remembered that it didn't work out last time and started right off the bat grinding side quests and leveling up, and it really wasn't that bad. Then I could actually play stealthy with the hidden blade like I expect out of an ac game and since I was actually able to keep up with the enemies I was able to pay attention the the story and OH MY GOD. Ubisoft outdid themselves IMMENSELY with that story. I got chills multiple times (all near the end) but the main 2 points were when Aya picked up the eagle skull and it made the symbol and when she killed Julies Caesar and said (I'm probably gonna butcher this) "resquiescat in pace". That was my favorite part in any game in the series. I absolutely love how ubi connects all the games and I'm excited to see what they do for Odyssey. I'm so glad I played origins. Imo that story is completely necessary to play the game.

    submitted by /u/TheTricksterJesus
    [link] [comments]

    My thoughts so far on Syndicate (early game spoilers)

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    After the hour long intro that was absolute hell to get through you finally get to experience the open world. I started how I do most AC games by getting a head start on collectibles and viewpoints but afaik there's not many viewpoints at all which stinks as they are such fun to unfit the map and reveal collectibles... oh wait? They don't unveil collectibles??? Why is this a thing? I love having to explore and stumble upon chests but I also don't want to be searching a territory for hours in case I miss one when I'm trying to finish the game.

    Besides that fairly annoying problem, I love how London looks and feels. The energy from citizens and sounds of trains and carriages is so reminiscent of RDR2, another game I love. London is gorgeous and the rope launcher is a blast to use even if it's impractical. Guns reloading without ramming a stick down their throat is also a huge time saver in battle. Also in battle the animations are indeed cartoonish but I don't mind that as it doesn't take away too much realism from the game (it is only a game after all).

    Jacob and Evie are you're cliche twins but that's alright, I don't mind them taking a simpler approach to the characters as so far they seem very like able and fun to play with, easily the best free runners in the series.

    Maybe I'm only so high on this game because it's new to me and the only one I've never played, but I'm enjoying it a ton so far! Exploring a brand new AC world especially one like Syndicate gives us is great fun!

    submitted by /u/E2A6S
    [link] [comments]

    I hope the switching hidden blade by button returns in Valhalla

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    Anyone remember when you could switch your Hidden Blade in and out in the older titles? It was a nice little detail and I did it the entire while free roaming.

    Sadly the removed it in Unity because from that point on the Hidden Blade was no Weapon anymore. But I think it would be fun if this little feature would return. It would also made sense a little because Eivor wears the Hidden Blade to show it everyone.

    submitted by /u/JKAC2013
    [link] [comments]

    Why didn't Ubisoft just change the voice actress for Lucy?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    The modern day story had so much potential, especially with the dynamic (or whatever you call it) between Desmond and Lucy. The moment they killed her off the modern world timeline just became dull, and after they fucking killed Desmond....well you know the rest. Was it petty revenge just because of the royalty issue? Or was it just pure laziness? Either way this is one of the worst decisions made in video game development as far as I know.

    submitted by /u/Random_Chinese_Kid
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think of an Assassin's Creed remake

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    I think it would be nice if Ubisoft remade the original assassin's creed game so that it is available on next-gen consoles like Xbox One and PS4. They have already brought Assassin's Creed II, Brotherhood, and Revelations to next-gen consoles so it would be nice if Ubisoft showed their original game some appreciation.

    Maybe one of the Ubisoft studios could work on this project after Valhalla is released.

    submitted by /u/FrancisOuma
    [link] [comments]

    [Fan Art] - Viking assassin (pen, some watercolors)

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Did Arno trully became an Assassin in Dead Kings ?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    In the main story, Arno became an Assassin only to redempt towards Elise, as she blames him for the death of Mister de La Serre. All he did was not for the creed but only to protect Elise with the hope he could live with her happily one day. In her final letter, Elise says she thinks Arno would let Germain take control of France if it could save her, and I think she was right. After his death, he had not reason to live anymore. He did want to leave France. He had no reason to be an Assassin.

    But through the naive idealism of Leon, he found hope into saving France, hope into mankind, hope that things could change. As sad as it looks, I think Elise's death liberated him in a way, because it allowed him to think about what was right and not to blindly follow his feelings. And we realize that Bellec was right on a way about her ruining his potential.

    I think it's really in Dead Kings that he trully became an Assassin, when ironically he stopped to be an Assassin. Not using the creed for his own interests, but serving the creed.

    Too bad it happened in a side DLC and it was not part of the main story.

    submitted by /u/Montreuilloiss
    [link] [comments]

    Idea For A Future AC Game

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    Sequence 1: You are born in what is now the modern day Bahamas to the Taino tribe which looks like this. The game starts when you're 15 years old. You are shown your fun, daily life with your family/friends and you feel a sense of connection with them at the beginning of the game. Soon enough, you see a large ship sailing to your island. Christopher Colombus and his crew land on the island. Your family/friends are subjected to brutality, violence, and genocide. You board the ship along with a couple hundred Natives to go back to Spain where you will be sold as a slave. You are sold to a man who you don't know is a templar, who also owns several other slaves. He treats you much better than the Conquistadors. He teaches you Spanish and gives you fair work. You start to somewhat enjoy your new life in Spain as you are growing up and adapt, even if you hate Colombus for what he did to your family.

    Sequence 2: Several years later, as you are working one night, several hooded men ambush your owner. They kill the guards working at the building and end up killing the man you worked for. You are completely distraught and use your instincts to pickup a nearby sword and try to fight these hooded men. You fight and injure some of the assassins, but you end up being bested by them. One of them tries to kill you, but another assassin sticks out his hand and prevents him from doing so. The assassin understands you are just a slave doing your job, and he sees potential in you. The assassins capture you and bring you to the brotherhood lair. You are greeted by Aguilar de Nerha, the leader of the Spanish brotherhood, who offers you complete freedom, a nice salary, and a chance to kill Christopher Colombus if you work for them. If you deny the offer, the assassins will be forced to kill you because you have already seen too much. You take up the offer and are trained by the Brotherhood. You carry out missions to fight against the Spanish Inquisition in the Spanish City of Valladolid where the open world is similar to AC: Unity. Eventually, in 1506, at the age 31, you assassinate Colombus and gain revenge.

    Sequence 3+: In 1519, you are sent on a mission to sabotage the templar Hernan Cortes, and his crew's mission to find the Apple of Eden in the new world. You sneak onto the Conquistador's ship and stay there until the voyage is complete. The Conquistadors land in modern day Mexico, and you are released into an open world similar to AC: Origins in the Aztec Empire. There is a constant faction war between the Aztecs and conquistadors, and you are on neither side. The Aztec Eagle Warriors and Jaguar Warriors will try to kill you, while the Conquistadors are your templar enemy.

    submitted by /u/Good-Ninja8425
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment