• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 23, 2020

    Assassin's Creed They should make more games about templars only.

    Assassin's Creed They should make more games about templars only.


    They should make more games about templars only.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    AC rogue was really good and shows that neither side is actually right. We dont have to favour the assassins because we play as them most of the time.

    submitted by /u/Drz51
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's Creed Inspired Score I made!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 01:40 AM PDT

    A little comparaison of both Assassin's Creed 3 and Assassin's Creed Valhalla official traillers with sound. always thought they looked similar :p

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    My wish/hope for "Viking" Songs in Assassin's Creed: Valhalla (culturally appropriate songs that sound like this, while at sea on our longships)

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad, Pixel art Fanart

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad, Pixel art Fanart

    I started recently the Assassin's creed franchise (AC 1 and 2 done, now on Brotherhood) and it got me quite hooked.

    I do a bit of Pixel art so here is my favorite Assassin so far. I thought some might like it

    Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad

    Another presentation :

    https://preview.redd.it/znb6vvmvui651.png?width=750&format=png&auto=webp&s=372ce0b3a2a2d3eac00c889bcf63b4b9907ef561

    submitted by /u/DelireMan7
    [link] [comments]

    Origins and Odyssey are on sale for dirt cheap on the UPlay store right now. (USA)

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    Was looking to get Origins for PC, and saw that it was a full $60.00 on Steam, which I thoufh was oddly high. Checked UPlay on a hunch, and right now Origins with all DLC is like $20.00, and Origins and Odyssey together are like $30.00.

    Idk if this is specific to my region (USA) or not, but I just wanted to give everyone a heads up if they're looking to play AC on their PC.

    submitted by /u/LiquidPepper
    [link] [comments]

    My first attempt at photoshop. I made a new cover for the first Assassin’s Creed

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    I just finished Origins and I must say that impact it had on me will be for ages. The graphics, storyline, weapons, and characters are damn good. Assassins Creed always amazes us by blending real-life historical events to gameplay and they did that once again. So here is some glimpse of the game.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    I just finished Origins and I must say that impact it had on me will be for ages. The graphics, storyline, weapons, and characters are damn good. Assassins Creed always amazes us by blending real-life historical events to gameplay and they did that once again. So here is some glimpse of the game.

    https://preview.redd.it/49vzl5a66m651.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=2ee1d65e92c2791104111894241c96d0fcf07175

    https://preview.redd.it/9lxwqe966m651.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=8500bfe18e05d69b3470559336839080b9f769e5

    https://preview.redd.it/sjkhye966m651.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=880e1efc846473c83e5597f736730c8e3f8170f3

    https://preview.redd.it/9vv32f966m651.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=478e6957b68fb04218e18e09a4a537abd3348ad3

    https://preview.redd.it/yk371g966m651.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6d425c0a33f4d0806fbbc447c514b9179385f55d

    https://preview.redd.it/w77b92c66m651.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=eb8cad0671dfbbde7b8e6d4d3ee1646986de04d1

    https://preview.redd.it/0xz277c66m651.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=5c9128501d4c7c34d3274ac120498cb02bef1998

    https://preview.redd.it/9e14jg966m651.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=859f35e55572822178428428e902d917e57e4f22

    https://preview.redd.it/dzmbye966m651.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=5c5f2da71d065db4dc95a3e82058eb0d85671d5b

    https://preview.redd.it/v8flje966m651.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=8c37666776d1bca0dc4568c92197cbfd39189ed1

    https://preview.redd.it/daf037a66m651.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b60b2867c8d3458cc2fe52a331658f0c4222042c

    https://preview.redd.it/3uizn6a66m651.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=4772ed40aefdd75a311f2e57bc7d19b75a170e1b

    https://preview.redd.it/ugkp36a66m651.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=1b3a3f2a32a2d25f6ebc258897fc53a5874a2854

    https://preview.redd.it/8l5rwuc66m651.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=30a092e11f8f3303725edae3d9046178ad5c5732

    https://preview.redd.it/8gxerh966m651.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=eca21751f611422b5883264b7f8f7140bdbeccc4

    submitted by /u/MaD_Max_9922
    [link] [comments]

    "Name a character that went thru more pain then her. I'll wait". Edward Kenway, a discussion on the best story driven Assassin's Creed game. [SPOILERS]

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    "For years I've been rushing around, taking whatever I fancied, not giving a tinker's curse for those I hurt. Yet here I am... with riches and reputation, feeling no wiser than when I left home. And when I turn around, and look at the course I've run... there's not a man or woman that I love left standing beside me."

    Right off the bat the story differs from every single last other Assassin's Creed game, this wasn't a "my family died/left me/, I want revenge" (2, 3, Unity, Odyssey, Origins, might be missing 1 or 2 games?).

    This was the story of a man who walked down on his own path of danger destruction and realized it too late.. At the cost of everyone he has ever known.

    Climaxing at the very end the game, this comes all together with Anne Bonney singing the Parting Glass as Edward looks forward to see his friends sitting at the table, it evokes emotion every single last other game fails to bring; take except for two moments in Origins.

    In order for better games i BEG the developers to make a great story for Valhalla, it is in my opinion that i would rather have a great story and lesser gameplay then great gameplay with dumpster fire story.

    Meme i was making that inspired me writing this

    Parting Glass video for a quick remembrance of the scene

    submitted by /u/UberEpicZach
    [link] [comments]

    Can you just ‘bump into’ main characters on the AC:Origins map?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    I keep seeing Pharos walking around Alexandria, can the same be seen for cleopatra and the likes later on in the game? Do they exist in the game world and I can visit them?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/mrbeanbagman
    [link] [comments]

    Can you get the AC Rogue's front cover outfit in the game?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    I think its the default shay templar outfit but it doesn't have the hood. That outfit looks bad ass. I wished they put it in. :/

    submitted by /u/RemembertheOne
    [link] [comments]

    Well I tried playing the black flag theme so how does this one sound

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    ‪Wanted to see this typed out. Here’s the game release timeline in chronological order along with it’s historical backdrop.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    Where should the series head to next?

    ‪Odyssey: Peloponnesian War ‬

    ‪Origins: Roman Conquest of Egypt

    ‪Valhalla: Great Viking Wars ‬

    ‪AC1: Third Crusade‬

    ‪AC2: Italian Renaissance ‬

    ‪Brotherhood:‬ Italian Wars

    ‪Revelations: ‬Transition of the Ottoman Empire

    Black Flag: Golden Age of Piracy

    Rogue: French & Indian War

    AC3: American Revolution

    Unity: French Revolution

    Syndicate: Industrial Revolution

    submitted by /u/JonfromCinemaShelf
    [link] [comments]

    “Keys to the City” Trophy from AC syndicate not popping up

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    So I 100% Syndicate recently and I just realized that I never got the platinum trophy because the gang upgrades trophy didn't pop up. I have all of the gang upgrades already but for some reason they never gave me the trophy for it and it is the only one I'm missing other than the platinum. Does anyone have a solution for this? I am really freaking out over the possibility of having to start another playthrough just to get this trophy.

    submitted by /u/the-d23
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILERS] need help understanding AC origins ending

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    Mostly the reveal that she's Amunet... the name sounds familiar? But maybe I'm just thinking of Amun. Is there a significance to the reveal that she changes her identity to Amunet that I should already have been aware of and just forgot?

    submitted by /u/wafflesd
    [link] [comments]

    Why is everyone's first AC game ACIII

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    I heard alot of people's first game was AC III i thought it'd be ACIV or AC2. why is that?

    submitted by /u/gtavcsrulez
    [link] [comments]

    I've always assumed the future of AC would be a game that takes place equally in the past and present. The story would take place in the same city at two different time periods. Will that ever be a reality?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    So since the beginning of the franchise, I thought it was a no-brainer that an AC game at some point would have you in and out of the animus much more frequently, as you went to places in the present day to interact with something that you saw in the animus. AC brotherhood and AC III had scripted versions of this (not to mention Monterrigioni in brotherhood), and they always seemed like trials of this idea. After Ubisoft released Watchdogs, I was almost certain this was their test run of what the modern day would look like in an AC game.

    Essentially it would be building two different games into one, but I always felt that at some point they would make that work. With the current abilities of modern consoles, I feel like this type of game is possible, but obviously we know that Valhalla will not be doing this, and I'm starting to wonder if that idea is actually a plan, or if it's just some fantasy of mine.

    So I'm curious what other people think about a game like that, and if they have heard any Ubisoft people speaking about this idea. I'm curious if anyone has an idea of the technical constraints surrounding a game like this, and just general thoughts about the idea. What city would be best for something like this? Personally I think it needs to be an old city, to make it easier to build each map, but I just think the idea in general is cool, and would be happy with anything.

    submitted by /u/mjb1484
    [link] [comments]

    What the Return of Social Stealth Means for AC Valhalla

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    The Assassin's Creed has three simple tenets. The second tenet, "hide in plain sight", is the most important tenet as far as gameplay is concerned, because it tied into the most unique gameplay mechanic of the franchise, social stealth. The technique of using people in the world and contextual actions to convince your enemies that your presence in a location is of no concern to them plays a huge part in moving undetected through areas in the first Assassin's Creed games, and it really burned a lot of longtime fans when the mechanic was removed in Origins.

    The announcement that the mechanic will be making a return in AC Valhalla is quite significant. In the Kenway games and Unity/Syndicate, the mechanic exists, but it's utilization is much more sparse and falls by the wayside in favour of traditional, line-of-sight stealth. Unity features the mechanic the most effectively of any of those games, but overall its use is still lacking. With them deliberately choosing to bring back social stealth in Valhalla, this shows deliberate intent to make the mechanic meaningful and useful, else there would be nigh no point in bringing it back. What Ashraf said about the mechanic is demonstrative of this, and is quite encouraging, to boot:

    "Social stealth is something that we're really happy to bring back. It's a unique element of Assassin's Creed. From very early on in this project, we really want it to come back, and come back in a big way. So yes, social stealth is back, blending with other people in the world, and the cloak and hood are a big element of that system."

    This all sounds quite promising. This, the return of the tool wheel, one-shot Hidden Blade kills, and environmental stealth seem to bode quite well for potential stealth gameplay in Valhalla. What are you guys' thoughts on all this?

    submitted by /u/JcersHabs018
    [link] [comments]

    Level Gating Odyssey vs Origins

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    Tell me why again people complain about how Odyssey is worse than Origins for its level gating/capping when origins literally won't let you enter an area if your underleveled

    submitted by /u/tformerfan
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's Creed: A love Hate Relationship

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    I'm just spending my evening trying to get through Assassin's Creed: Syndicate. (I know, I' really far behind.) And I wanted to share my feelings about this game series. Maybe people feel the same way I do. Or maybe I'm just weird. Let's see:

    I first started playing AC when the first one came out in 2009. I was 19 and was in a pretty toxic relationship at the time, but one of the things we did together was playing AC together. She enjoyed the open world aspect of the game and enjoyed walking around Syria nd generally doing not a great deal. At the time, I just like spending time with her, but I would have loved to have played the game alone so I could actually complete the game. Oh well, love is love.

    That year, we broke up. (Don't worry, it was for the best.) And I remember being home one evening and seeing the game laid where it usually laid by the Xbox 360. It was then I realized that I could actually play the game, beat it, and enjoy it how I wanted to. And I did. It was a little reclamation of freedom that meant a lot to me at the time. Fast forward 11 years and I am still playing it. It's the only game that I have actually followed (despite being behind.)

    The only thing is, I actually really hate the game sometimes: I'm not good at it. I find the missions too hard and I have a lot of fo problems with the game. I would even go as far as to say that the only thing I really like about the game anymore is the Lore and the IP. But here I am, trying to get through the games in time for Assassin's Creed: Vallhalla. Weird right? The idea of abandoning this franchise fills me with literal discomfort. I would proudly wear the Assassin's insignia on a hoody, yet, I have so many issues with the series. Weird right?

    Anyway. I'm off back to Victorian-era London. Bye!

    submitted by /u/PKemp0210
    [link] [comments]

    Why did they reveal this game so early?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    am I the only one who is really disappointed? A short reveal, 1 (and a half) trailers and then nothing for around 3months till 12th July?

    I just dont get it.. I was hyped af but now I could not care less atm - And I played every game day 1 and I am a hardcore fan :(

    submitted by /u/Bastinho_13
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think there will be AC in 2021?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    If yes, then it should probably be in development since few years.

    submitted by /u/Redditor900283848
    [link] [comments]

    Can I just buy the AC Odyssey Season Pass for the AC3 remaster or must I have the Odyssey game aswell?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    I'm confused here. Do I have to buy the complete AC Odyssey Gold Edition to play AC3 remastered or can I just buy the season pass to play Remastered?

    submitted by /u/BruceSkywalker007
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment