• Breaking News

    Monday, June 29, 2020

    Assassin's Creed My Eivor cosplay. What do you think?

    Assassin's Creed My Eivor cosplay. What do you think?


    My Eivor cosplay. What do you think?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    Greek vase fan art - Alexios version

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    My Honoring Of The Main Assassins

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    My First Tattoo - Syndicate Inspiration

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    Don't think I've seen this asked recently. What are people's least favourite DLC's in the franchise?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Honestly my three least favourite are

    1. Legacy of the First Blade (Odyssey) It breaks too much lore and the ending makes no sense. Most quests are mundane tasks.

    2. The Fate of Atlantis (Odyssey) This DLC does look quite good but most of the quests are padding, and it also breaks lore.

    3. The Last Maharaja (Syndicate) Not as bad as the other two, just quite boring and bland.

    submitted by /u/childs_21
    [link] [comments]

    You know what I love about the templars?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    That most of them have noble goals, whether their means are agreeable or not, that you can sort of agree with or find it hard to argue. But theres always that one asshole. That one asshole who's in it for fun and glory and riches! Hell kill god knows how many innocents and his memory block is him just proclaiming how much fun it all was. There was a templar like that in AC 1. A templar like that in AC 3. And probably more throughout the ages.

    Why do they allow assholes like that in their ranks? Is it a necessary evil or the inevitability of holding so much power and sway?

    submitted by /u/One-Eyed-Merc-Reborn
    [link] [comments]

    Are there open Unity clubs with the statue? (Active or inactive)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    Given that it's no longer possible to get the Unity club statue (since club competitions were shut down), are there clubs which would accept new members out there which already have it, or at least the club competition requirements with active members working toward the statue? The completionist part of my brain wants access to those mementos. The club I'm a part of has the club competition requirements, but no active members other than me and I am not an officer.

    submitted by /u/leftmostcat
    [link] [comments]

    I just realized al mualim completely corrupted the assassin's order while playing AC 1

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    When he admitted that most of the recruits think it's a Muslim cult and that he doesnt bother giving out any of the assassins teachings. When he admitted that he too needed methods of control for his order and that no one, except for someone as high ranking as altair, who still didnt know of the war against templars, knew why the order fights. And he used this to eventually corrupt everyone and go full traitor.

    No wonder guards in masyaf, scream "infidel!", when I attack them.

    I mean this isnt how assassins are supposed to be organized and trained right? Control through religious fervour even though their creed warns against that. Every other depiction is different.

    submitted by /u/One-Eyed-Merc-Reborn
    [link] [comments]

    Surprised we haven't seen any real gameplay yet for Valhalla

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    No, that "gameplay" trailer from the Xbox demo doesn't cut it.

    But seriously, it's been 2 months since Vahalla's announcement and I'm really quite surprised that we haven't seen any solid gameplay. We also still know almost nothing about Eivor apart from what we learned from the two trailers, and female Eivor hasn't featured yet at all (although I saw a possible leak floating around earlier this week). Hopefully we'll start seeing something new within July, otherwise we'll be two months out from release date (presumably in October). Any events coming up soon where they could potentially showcase AC?

    submitted by /u/stressedalmostwriter
    [link] [comments]

    Hi everyone, I thought I'd share my Brotherhood tribute video because I thought it was a really big step up in my editing than my AC2 one I made a few weeks back. Sorry if it doesn't look like I put that much, I did, but I'm still very new to this editing stuff. It actually took me around 10 hours.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    How did Abbas live almost as long as Altaïr?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    Just wrapped ACR from the Ezio trilogy. And I noticed that Altaïr returned to Masyaf at age 82 and killed Abbas. Now these two must be around the same age and I thought Altaïr only lived that long because of the apple. Ezio in the 1500s died at 65 of a heart attack but Abbas in the 1200s is alive at 82 despite being mentally and physically weak ?

    submitted by /u/UprightAwesome
    [link] [comments]

    Concepts you would like to see in the new AC: Valhalla game?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Personally, I would love to see a god of war style weapon system, where you have one weapon, but can customize it with a wide variety of cosmetics and upgrades. I think this is actually in the game from the trailer as the character is seen with these cool axes, but still. Comment below what you would like to see in the new game!

    submitted by /u/ExtraAshyPizza
    [link] [comments]

    Had to show off my favorite quote from the greatest game on earth. Thank you Ezio.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    Question: How did Bayek entered the afterlife in AC Origins Cotp DLC?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Like the title says, I was wondering how he entered Aaru(field of reeds), Aten, Heb Sed and the Duat in the Curse of the Pharaohs DLC and fought all those Pharaohs? Was it all an illusion created by the apple like the Pharaoh's Shadows(as a matter matter of fact, what exactly were the Pharaoh's Shadows? This DLC kinda confused me lore wise)?

    submitted by /u/alkis88
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on Lightning Strikes and Mosh Pit achievement?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    Trying to 100% AC Revelations. Any advice for these parts and lost archive?

    submitted by /u/Nabono
    [link] [comments]

    How to turn off head covering in Origins

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Is there any way to control whether the head covering part of the outfit is on or off? Bayek's head was never covered until a certain quest I did with the Sekhmet costume. Now all outfits have the head covered all the time.

    I feel like I'm missing something simple but I can't figure it out

    submitted by /u/McGoobington
    [link] [comments]

    Assasins Creed Alexander in the near future?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    After seeing how Odyssey played out might an game based on Alexanders greek campaign in Persia could it be an possibility in the future? Like Alexander was undefeated using an ISU artifact and died mysteriously in hes new capital. I really want to see an game like this but I am not sure if Ubisoft will prodouce one

    submitted by /u/Grizzlan
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get the master assassin badge?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    From what I understand, I have to either 100% an AC game or own at least 3 AC games and get 3000 xp total

    And for Altair's outfit in origins I have to get 7,500 xp total in at least 3 games

    Now, does AC3 remaster or origins itself count as one of those games?

    Edit: I was scrolling through my Ubisoft club acc hoping to find an answer to my question and it turns out I already earned more than 7,500 xp in ac3 remastered and ac: odyssey

    submitted by /u/Meme_corps
    [link] [comments]

    about Arno and Haytham Kenway's Letters.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    what if Arno did actually succeed in making there be peace between the Assassins and Templars with Haytham's Letters? what would the Assassin's Creed Universe and History look like from this point forward because of this change?

    submitted by /u/TheHood2001
    [link] [comments]

    How did Desmond, Lucy, Shaun, and the other one get from NYC to Monteriggioni?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    I'm playing through the AC games for the first time, so if this is a spoiler please tell me it's a spoiler and that I'll learn later in the game. But if not, how did they get from one continent to another in a van?

    submitted by /u/Leeogorath
    [link] [comments]

    I can't get some of the nomad points in Unity

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    I can't get some of the nomad points in Unity. Is it a glitch or do i have to do something to get them?

    submitted by /u/RougePizzaBitch
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment