• Breaking News

    Friday, June 12, 2020

    Assassins Creed 4 Ade got the stanky leg

    Assassins Creed 4 Ade got the stanky leg


    Ade got the stanky leg

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    Platinum Trophy - MP trophies

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Looking for any input as to what the multiplayer servers are like in terms of numbers.

    Having recently achieved platinum in the Dark Souls Trilogy and Final Fantasy 7 Remake and X remastered, I was hunting through my games when I came across this beauty unpacked and never played.

    Realistically, would i be able to find enough multiplayer matches to complete the MP trophies on here? Usually, MP trophies I stay well clear of, but I've heard good things about this game in general!

    submitted by /u/CPike90
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment