• Breaking News

    Monday, March 9, 2020

    Assassin's Creed Recently I decided to give drawing a chance. Being a superfan of this game series since ACII, this is one of my first of my first creations, and it took me quite a while! I wanted to share it with you guys, so let me know what you think!

    Assassin's Creed Recently I decided to give drawing a chance. Being a superfan of this game series since ACII, this is one of my first of my first creations, and it took me quite a while! I wanted to share it with you guys, so let me know what you think!


    Recently I decided to give drawing a chance. Being a superfan of this game series since ACII, this is one of my first of my first creations, and it took me quite a while! I wanted to share it with you guys, so let me know what you think!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    AC Maps have to stop getting bigger

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    In every AC Game the world map gets bigger as the previous one. But I think this really begins to hurt the quality of the world.

    In older titles many collectibles where placed to fill the world. Now we have many locations who play the same. After a time this really gets repetitive.

    A world should be unique to explore and you should be excited to find a new special place instead of the 100st cave, camp, fortress... But how should they devs made unique places in the world of the games if the maps getting bigger with every entry? Such big maps must be filled.

    Take Cyberpunk 2077 as example, people where very happy as the devs stated that the map wouldn't be bigger as the one from Witcher 3. Because this means the devs get the possibility to make it more handcrafted and unique.

    Bigger doesnt mean better. And the future AC maps should be "More Quality over Quantity"

    What did you think?

    submitted by /u/JKAC2013
    [link] [comments]

    Sexual Orientation- Assasins Creed Odyssey

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    I have actually read a lot of rants that came from the LGBTQ community when it came towards the way Ubisoft "forced" the player into a straight relationship, but why did I feel that throughout the main story I was almost pushed by someone to choose an LGBTQ romance option. Take Alkibiades as an instance. I used Alexios as my main character and there wasn't any instance where he interacted with me and didn't want to engage in intercourse. The options to reject him were even worse. One of them legit made Alexios give him a "maybe" as a future possibility. This really made me feel weird and uncomfortable. It almost felt like it was wrong to give a straight answer. Instead of ranting for the exclusion of certain affairs, why not push so we can choose game options? For example you can choose the LGBTQ route, and for players like me the straight route to avoid the discomfort from both sides.

    submitted by /u/Lost4hope
    [link] [comments]

    The best thing I admire about the first Assassin's Creed , is Desmond and Altair ; while being distant by 8 centuries in time from each other , they were both curious , thinking and worried like they are one entity.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    *SPOILERS for the mid-end game*

    Altair asks Al Mualim about the strange sayings he hear from his victims , yet he only gets vague responses that gets him curious the more he uncover from the truth but pretends he is satisfied to his master.

    Desmond asks Vidic about Abstergo's intentions and what's the point from running after his assassin ancestor's memories , he gives him long boring speech about discipline and order to get him away from the truth , yet still the nervous reactions from Lucy makes him more worried about his future in Abstergo and he also pretends he is satisfied.

    Altair doesn't know what kind of peace this piece of Eden will bring to humanity , so he asks Al Mualim , the templers ; the evil in his mind , why they were holding it , and for what order they want to achieve if they were really evil like Al Mualim claims , he painfully tries to believe his master's words , his master who accused him for treason.

    Desmond was always skeptical about those scientists who abducted him for the Animus project , he doesn't know if they are his ally or enemy , he just obeyed even when he complained , even when Vidic threatened him that he know his true assassin identity and his life is in danger.

    Altair follows his master , but ignorance keeps killing him the more he listens to his victims , he just thinks following the order is the right way to know.

    Desmond follows Vidic and Lucy orders even when he doesn't believe in them , because he also believes it's the only way to know the truth.

    Altair felt sympathy sometimes for his targets and some other ones he was brutal to them.

    Desmond felt close to Lucy and Vidic that he spoke freely , but other times he felt they are like strangers to him because of their hidden fear.

    "Nothing is true , everything is permitted" ... the creed and the weapon both Al Mualim and Vidic used on Desmond and Altair , to show them good and evil are not absolute , they are our creations , and everyone one of them wanted a different future.

    *SPOILERS END*

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Two assassins , two different places , two different times , the same destiny.

    Should I describe the story of the first Assassin's Creed , it's the definition of masterpiece.

    If Ubisoft wants to remove the modern day story , please make it a new series , but don't zombi-fy it and take the heart of this series away , it's the reason why it's named Assassin's Creed in the first place.

    Just finished my second playthrough today , and I appreciated it more , time for Ezio trilogy now.

    submitted by /u/IIWild-HuntII
    [link] [comments]

    What is everyone’s favorite “era” of AC?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    I have the AC games divided into distinct "eras" based on their gameplay and settings; there's the Classic Era (AC-AC:R), the New World Era (AC3-Rouge), the Modern Era (Unity and Syndicate), and the RPG/Ancient Era (Origins and Odyssey).

    Personally, I'll always love the Classic Era above all else, but I know a lot of people prefer the newer games, even if I personally disliked Odyssey. I'm interested what other people think about the distinct categories of AC games.

    submitted by /u/Dvoa22
    [link] [comments]

    Which settings realistically possible after AC Ragnarok?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    I sense it will be somewhere in Medieval Europe (possibly France) giving Robin hood vibes. Ragnarok already will show much of Europe including UK and some parts of France, getting game dedicated to Central/south Europe during middle ages is most likely a possible thing. Even Ubisoft will had assets to continue middle age Europe just like how we seen in Origins, where we seen Greece culture already and getting game dedicated to Greece on Odyssey later. I think the same. This game may possible release on fall 2021 (as there will be no breaks I guess in next year).

    After that, they may give us completely new different setting like Fuedal Japan game or China? Or South American setting maybe after a year break in 2022 maybe not. What y'all think?

    submitted by /u/joyathomes98
    [link] [comments]

    Would you like to see tools come back?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    The last two installments we had a couple tools, most of them not that useful. It would be cool to see more tools, like the rope dart make a return, maybe more tools and traps instead of special abilities?

    submitted by /u/GwynbleiddSilver
    [link] [comments]

    i’m from canada and i really want a assassin’s creed game set in canada

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    it doesn't matter when or where it's set but basically the game is about an american assassin's going to canada because the canadians are to nice to fight the templar's

    submitted by /u/plz-rape-me
    [link] [comments]

    Does odyssey feel like a huge to-do list?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    I am a huge fan of the AC franchise since it's debut in 2007 I have all the books figures etc.. So I can't be blamed for not having enough "motivation" or "interest". Of course like some other old fans I too think that since ac3(ish) it's not assassins creed anymore. non the less I still enjoyed gems like black flag and origins and suffered through unity and syndicate. But with odyssey not only doesn't it feel like assassin's creed (even more so than the titles mentioned above) but it feels like a damn list of chores. Complete more side missions to continue story, kill more mercenaries, more cultists, more soldiers, more ships it's like they took 16 different systems and cramped them into one game and in my opinion in video games, sometimes less is more. I have about 80-100 hours on the game and I think I'm a little more than in the middle and i have to say I don't have joy playing this game, more over it feels like a waste of time. The only reason I keep going is for the story but to be honest I'm not very optimistic about it. Anyway what do you think? Is it just me? Is it a general feeling everybody has?

    submitted by /u/etgar818
    [link] [comments]

    Does AC 1 hold up today?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    I read the reviews on steam, and almost all the positive ones say the game has bland colors, bad controls, repetitive gameplay, and dated combat. Why are they positive when they list many major flaws? Is AC 1 worth getting?

    submitted by /u/pcmasterrace1242
    [link] [comments]

    AC Odyssey engraving level question.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    Hey all, so I'm super late to the party, got the game on sale and love it. I have a question about engravings. Once you have fully learned an engraving, is there anyway to update existing gear to have it? I thought maybe upgrading gear to my current level might work but the engraving levels don't seem to be affected. Thanks in advance for any insight as to how these work.

    submitted by /u/Rokushakubo
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite game in the Ezio trilogy?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    What is your favorite Assassin's creed game with Ezio as the protagonist? Personally, mine is Brotherhood. What's yours?

    submitted by /u/deathstroke8705
    [link] [comments]

    Edward Kenway cosplay help? (Shirt, trousers, & boots)

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    I'm working on an Edward Kenway cosplay, I'm making most of it from scratch but I decided to just buy the shirt, trousers, and boots. But I can't find anything close enough! Could anyone help me out, or direct me to where to look? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/varicosevisage
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think the final installment of the franchise will be set in modern day ?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    The franchise isn't going anywhere anytime soon but eventually it will end. Ubisoft has said they won't do more modern than Syndicate but a hypothetical final game would definitely be set in modern day right ?

    What you guys think ?

    I think there's the also the possibility that the final game might be a highly requested setting such as Feudal Japan, like a "thank you" game.

    submitted by /u/HearTheEkko
    [link] [comments]

    Master assassin mark for AC2

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    So I have been busting my head here for the past half hour trying to unlock the rewards for the ezio collection. And maybe I am missing something or I am just too silly to see it but I cannot figure out what to do in order to get the master assassin mark. I tried looking around in the app to see how much xp I still have to gain but I cannot find it anywhere.

    So I am just wondering, is it even the same as odyssey, that I have to get 7200 xp in order to get the mark? And is there anywhere I can check the progress for said mark? Because in the phone app I only see the ones I already have.

    submitted by /u/Crille2898
    [link] [comments]

    Why is this in Unity

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    Why are 14th century French Soldiers holding 18th century swords in the Prologue for Unity? WTF.

    submitted by /u/ShaolinFantastic13
    [link] [comments]

    *spoilers* Otso Berg's wasted potential

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    Spoilers for AC Odyssey and the comics.
    I just finished AC Odyssey and its DLCs and I just felt sad that not only the writers ruined Layla's character, but after reading the comics (Reflections and Uprising, specifically) and files from Rogue, I felt they also wasted Otso Berg as a potentially playable modern day character. His story in the comics is so interesting. In Reflections, Otso reflects on the memories of numerous Assassins (Ezio, Connor, Edward Kenway, etc) and learned many things from them. This makes me think that the new modern day should be about a Templar's (Otso's) perspective on the Assassins and whether if one day they can work together (Maybe he had an Assassin ancestor and a Templar ancestor and he sees how their ideals conflict each other). Uprising is where Otso's character and combat skills truly shines. Not gonna spoil but to me Uprising's story is the perfect modern day plot for an AC game. Now back to the games. AC Rogue's Otso intrigued me, Syndicate made me somewhat hyped for more Otso appearances, but all of that ended when Layla impaled / crippled him with the staff. For non comic readers, Otso had no actual presence while he could be so much more. I hope this new AC explores his ancestor's DNA or the modern day plot includes him in a way because I don't see Layla as an interesting character. Honestly she's too OP now. What do you guys think about this and what's your view on the current/next modern day plot?

    submitted by /u/halcyonzuiain
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILERS] What did you decide to do to him in Odyssey and why.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Putting aside the game-y aspects and focusing on the story, probably the most important decision in odyssey is to either spare or kill Nikolaos. And I wanted to know what choice reddit made and whether the preferred the story Nikolaos here or with Hades. I'm asking this based on story, rather than on rewards (which are the same) or extra quests (of which I only know one extra quest is available, should Nikolaos survive).

    submitted by /u/OfficialEpicPixel
    [link] [comments]

    Created a history video on the Olympics using AC:Odyssey

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    If Rome isn't gonna be used for a game setting... How about a tv series?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    I was thinking a tv show divided in two halfs. The first in either modern day or Rome and the second, vice versa.

    We'd get the best of both worlds. For fans of modern day, the chance to explore more the cyberpunk elements and urban nature of AC. For historical only fans, pure assassin badassery in ancient Rome, as it seems more likely that we won't be getting a game set in it

    submitted by /u/Brandomd
    [link] [comments]

    Assassins creed unity co-op ps4

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Anyone down to play? I've been trying to find a match.

    submitted by /u/Dekutreessss
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get metal in Black Flag?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    In General I love the game, the setting is great and it feels really like you're a pirat. There are some very strong moments in the story as well. The one thing I hate about the game is that it's too grindy in some parts. I'm currently stuck in sequence 8 at the mission where you battle against a slavery ship. My ship is too weak for the mission to complete, so I have to upgrade it. The problem is that making money in this game is extremely time consuming and the hardest part for me is farming metal. The small ships I can easily beat never have any metal and the bigger ones with lots of it are too hard for my Jackdaw. I just hate games that make you do side missions to move forward with the story, even more when side missions are repetitive and the rest is one big grind. So one question at the end: What's the easiest way of getting metal?

    submitted by /u/maxglan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment