• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 2, 2020

    Assassin's Creed My wife got into cross stitch

    Assassin's Creed My wife got into cross stitch


    My wife got into cross stitch

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 02:23 PM PST

    My wife recently got into cross stitching and This going to frame it and put it on the wall behind These guys this is her third piece which i'm proud of and wanted to share

    submitted by /u/wookies_go_raawghh
    [link] [comments]

    Stealth shouldn't be just about numbers

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:03 AM PST

    What bothers my about the stealth in Odyssey is that it focus so much on numbers.

    You need Weapons,Armor, Assassins Damage, Critical Damage etc. this may works good with the combat and hunter tree but not for stealth. Because if an Assassination fail and you get detected also your entire stealth process get interrupted. As a Warrior or Hunter its normal to fight but as an Assassin its important to avoid battles. Therefore its not a good idea to handle stealth damage the same as the other skill trees.

    Also Stealth skills should improve the stealth gameplay and give me more opportunities to be an assassin. Critical Assassination for example is just a skill to made the numbers higher.

    I liked Origins solution where we need to upgrade the hidden blade to make on hit kills. But in Odyssey effective stealth kills are only possible later in game and after hours of grinding.

    They should focus much more on the gameplay aspect of stealth. Getting detected or an failed assassination should happen when I play wrong and not because my numbers are to low.

    submitted by /u/JKAC2013
    [link] [comments]

    My dream AC trilogy

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 01:50 PM PST

    If I were asked to make a AC trilogy (super realistic and likely I know) I'd set the first game around 1534, ten years after Ezios death. You'd play as one of his apprentices who'd have just arrived in England to foil a Templar plot to overthrow Hery VIII and bring England back into the Catholic fold. You'd spend the game fighting the conspirators but in the end the head of the conspiracy would flee from England to the HRE to the Templar grand Master of the period, Charles V of the HRE and I of Spain. The game would end with the execution of Thomas Cromwell, the regional leader of the Templars and Henry's first four wives would all play minor roles.

    The second game would mostly cover the events of the Italian war of 1542-1546 with the map beeing Flanders and north eastern France. You'd fight in some of the battles and help out in some sieges. Neither Francis nor Henry would not directly be on the Assassins side but the enemy of my enemy is my friend logic would apply and lead to the Assassins supporting them.

    The third game would take place in central Spain up until 1558 and end with you assassinating Charles in the monastery of Yuste. Phillip II would take over from his father and the trilogy would end on a "the fight's not over but much has allready been accomplished" note.

    submitted by /u/Sigmarsson137
    [link] [comments]

    A thought about AC 2020 specifically the protagonist

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 05:51 PM PST

    So in the next game, there are a lot of leaks and speculation circulating that the protagonist of 2020's game will be a Viking named Jora, with you being able to choose your character's gender. However, a few leaks have mentioned the Lindisfarne raid from 793, and this reminded me of an audio file from Rogue. In said file, Juhani Berg tells Violet da Costa that the only time he ever used an Animus was to relive a memory of a Viking raider ancestor, involved at the 793 raid on Lindisfarne. Maybe, we would play as that character in Ragnarok?

    submitted by /u/weedmeister-_-
    [link] [comments]

    Why do ubisoft insist on not sticking with one protagonist And having to change every game now?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 07:21 PM PST

    I wish they would continue with sticking to a character instead of using a different protagonist for each game

    Edward and Bayek are the best main characters since Ezio (for me anyway) and they could've been the leading characters for the next couple of games, and I feel like ubisoft missed out. I don't get it.

    submitted by /u/ironyfeelsjokes
    [link] [comments]

    This singular scene from the beginning of Origins makes Odyssey feel cheap

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 02:48 AM PST

    Skip to 1:38

    The exceptional voice acting and a cutscene that's been properly directed and has refined lip syncing really does show how good of a game this was.

    submitted by /u/gobindkamra
    [link] [comments]

    About the chronology of Odyssey and Legacy of the First Blade...

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 12:10 PM PST

    So... I decided to do Legacy of the First Blade parallel to the main quest and started it around the time I unlocked>! "A Bloody Feast"!<. I thought I'd handle it as a 'gaiden episode' to squeeze in between chapters of the main storyline.

    Welp, apparently Myrrine and Brasidas now have been waiting in front of Sparta's throne room for several months while I accidentally settled down with Natakas and Darius in Dyme and gave birth to a child?

    ...oops, I guess.

    To include some feedback: it might be better to deliver some kind of disclaimer with the DLC text that gives us an approximation of the content's place in the storyline. Spider-Man did that in a pretty decent fashion.

    submitted by /u/Slevin_Kedavra
    [link] [comments]

    Idea for AC Vikings Dlc: visiting The Bizantine Empire or the Carolingian Empire

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:23 PM PST

    I have seen a lot of people wanting Iceland for Dlc, and I think it's a good idea, they should make Iceland part of the 2nd Dlc tho, like Tebas the Curse of the Pharaohs, make Iceland the place when you can access Valhalla, Hel and so on.

    Whoever I haven't seen ideas for the first Dlc, that's why I want to share my idea with you guys, my idea consists in our character to go rather to Paris of Constantinople, it's known that the Vikings went to those amazing places, that would bring different architecture and interesting cultures to the game, Vikings had no interesting architecture, on the other hand Constantinople was one of the most beautiful cities during the middle ages, and you could think, we already saw Constantinople, but that city during the Viking Era was vastly different, the same can be said about Paris, it would be a completely different medieval European city. I think that would be an amazing idea, and a cool way to represent the multiple voyages the Vikings did, It would give us interesting insight on how those vastly different cultures clashed.

    submitted by /u/andazo122
    [link] [comments]

    Is AC4 Multiplayer still populated on XB1?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:07 PM PST

    I've had all of the games waiting on a Playthrough since I got my XB1X, I'm almost done with the Ezio Collection, and I was just wondering if AC4 still has anyone in MP so I could get the achievements. Been trying to get them all in every game I could

    submitted by /u/_Adaptivebadger
    [link] [comments]

    [new player] Im currently 3 hours into AC3 remastered

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:26 PM PST

    And have yet to assassinate anyone, except for in the tutorial and the first opera mission. Will the game pick itself up? Is AC3 known for a dragged out beginning?

    submitted by /u/Overall_Shoulder
    [link] [comments]

    Is Origins still a good Assassin's Creed game?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 01:02 PM PST

    Origins and Odyssey started this trend of Assassin's Creed games being more about the combat rather than be about stealthy assassination. You could say this was in Syndicate too because of the combo meter but that's besides the point. The point is Assassin's Creed is becoming more like an rpg beat 'em up rather than a stealth game imo.

    My question here is that is Origins still focused on stealth or is it more focused on the combat. I hear constantly that Odyssey isn't a good Assassin's Creed game, because while you can perform stealth attacks, they are often not one hit kills and disrupt stealth gameplay. Is Origins like this as well or does it still have that Assassin's Creed feel to it?

    submitted by /u/TheHarryman01
    [link] [comments]

    Was the cult of kosmos originally supposed to be the instruments of the first will ?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 03:11 PM PST

    A few weeks before odyssey was announced there was a leak that was covered by a YouTuber ( i think it was Jonathan but i could be wrong ) that had a lot of info and most of it turned out to be true . Except for one thing . Juno's appearance in the main game during the historical sections . It only makes sense if it was a last minute change that she would be the leader of the cult of kosmos and would communicate with them through the pyramid . Let's not forget that for some reason the main cultists are called sages in the cultist menu . I don't think that it is supposed to mean that they are wise lol . Also what about the fake prophesy ? Juno may had seen multiple futures where either Kassandra or Alexios would give the staff to Layla so naturally she would want to prevent that from happening by ordering the cult to kill the baby . What is your opinion on the matter ?

    submitted by /u/esiokles
    [link] [comments]

    Best stealth/assassin based ac game?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:49 PM PST

    Im getting back into the franchise and ive only rented syndicate for a day, full completed unity and barely played black flag. Ive heard the newest ac isnt even assassin based so that's why im asking

    submitted by /u/Bluegunshot1022
    [link] [comments]

    [Unity] Why is this church numbered?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:07 AM PST

    I was watching a video of AC Unity when I noticed this blue sign numbering a church. What is the number, an address? That's some really great detail on Ubisoft's part.

    submitted by /u/brcn3
    [link] [comments]

    how many of Unity missions are not important and can be skipped?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 03:52 PM PST

    I've reached sequence 9 and finally the plot seems to be getting better. however this game seems to have a lot of meaningless side quests. so I've been wondering what exactly doesn't have a real plot point so I can skip it and move on (I'm playing all the AC games and trying to reach Origin and that last one that no one seems to like because it's very different from the key points of the series)

    this is what I figured so far, please correct me if I am wrong.

    Cafe missions seem slightly better than most but seems to me like they can all be ignored (no real plot)

    Helix Rifts are nonsense and can be fully ignored as they add nothing in terms of plot wise.

    murder mystery just like Helix Rifts are just for fun, they repeat each other and offer no story that is important to the game.

    Nostradamus Enigmas is also meaningless in terms of plot, just missions to get the best armor (if I recall)

    Companion Missions are your average "steal/kill" quests, they mean nothing to the plot.

    Heist missions are again, not important. they are more like a challenge to the player then actually adding anything to the plot of the game.

    now we get to Social Clubs, CO-OP quest missions and Paris stories.

    this is where I have a problem, everything else I think I can ignore to save time (please correct me if I'm wrong) but the 3 above seem a bit important. Paris Stories are less so because they seem to just have a bit of plot in terms of world building, not the main story. the Social Clubs seem important because they are from the Assassin council but so far they have been the same old "kill/steal". the CO-OP quests seem like the most important missions of the game after the main plot so I clearly can't skip those.

    can you guys make it more clear so I can finish Unity with as much important content that I can before I move to the next one? I don't want to spend time doing meaningless tasks. I don't enjoy collecting a million things or doing the same repetitive so called "side quests", I just want everything plot related and then move on to the next game (god knows I've collected enough crap since every game has so much of this nonsense)

    don't get me wrong, Unity is a great game (with the worst engine bugs I've seen so far) but compered to other games the plot seems very weak so far (no spoilers please) and there's a lot of filler content, more than any other game.

    submitted by /u/Blackmasha2
    [link] [comments]

    [AC: Ragnarok] Prefer character choice or only one character?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 02:35 AM PST

    Would you prefer a character choice system like in Odyssey or would you prefer only one character the story revolves around?

    submitted by /u/systematicprecision
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin’s Creed 3 PS3

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 06:46 AM PST

    Hi everybody, I'm currently trying to get a dlc trophy for AC3 on the PS3. If this post doesn't belong here, could you guys recommend any other subs that might be able to help me?

    The trophy is called, "all for one". (I need to revive 20 teammates). This trophy can be done with just two people.

    If anyone could help me with this I'd greatly appreciate it.

    My PSN is: atlantic-warrior.

    submitted by /u/SplishSplosh96
    [link] [comments]

    odd map marker

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:29 AM PST

    So I'm inside Koressia Fort on Keos whenever I use Ikaros to tag for chests and war supplies-- he revealed this weird little symbol that I can't interact with, it's dome shaped and looks sort of like a rounded threshold with steps leading up. Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/Hypnomethyon
    [link] [comments]

    AC Origins: max level and abilities

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 12:56 AM PST

    What is the max level in origins? And is it possible to get every ability?

    submitted by /u/WMan1307
    [link] [comments]

    AC: Origins - Level faster with auto level on?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 10:34 AM PST

    Do you gain more XP with auto level on, as everything is at your level instead of being below it?

    submitted by /u/PoopMuffin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment