• Breaking News

    Monday, February 10, 2020

    Assassin's Creed I made a drawing of a Viking assassin

    Assassin's Creed I made a drawing of a Viking assassin


    I made a drawing of a Viking assassin

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 11:54 AM PST

    Anyone feels like Bayek is looking like totally different person without the beard?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 03:32 AM PST

    Anyone feels like Bayek is looking like totally different person without the beard?

    https://preview.redd.it/8os3mh49wvf41.jpg?width=701&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d7fd0ca8a196ff1a3d8295e674539368e9693206

    Like he is handsome and trustworthy with his beard, but he is like average dude without the beard and looks kinda less mature

    I defo prefer bearded BAyek, with shaved head, his best looks for me

    submitted by /u/1982mathew
    [link] [comments]

    How would you all feel about a game set in Africa where you play as a Zulu assassin during the war between native Zulus and British settlers?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 04:14 AM PST

    we already know that Ubisoft has the manpower to create massive open worlds, so imagine journeying through a bushveld landscape as an outcast of your tribe and visiting the first major settlements in the continent of Africa. the potential for awesome vistas and cool gameplay mechanics is definitely out there. Zulus mostly used shields and assegai (a type of spear) and we already know that shields in assassins creed games are possible. they could put in a spirit realm (kinda like in the movie black panther) which would basically act as the duat from ac origins. anyway, i want to know what everyone else thinks because i just thought of this and knew i had to post it XD

    submitted by /u/JaydinoBoi
    [link] [comments]

    The future of Assassin’s Creed and the series as a whole.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:07 PM PST

    Don't get me wrong I love the new AC games, but does anyone else wish they would just go back to more simple times before you play a demigod fighting mystical creatures?

    submitted by /u/Kodee-Hill
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wish Shao Jun had her own stand alone game?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:54 PM PST

    I recently replayed Ac Chronicles China and Shao jun didn't get the respect she deserved. You make embers and end Ezios story and hint at a potential new story with Shao Jun only to give us Assassins Creed "it's a me mario" edition instead of a proper game. Imagine Shao Jun going through the same character arc as Ezio. Ezio's father and brothers were murdered and he wanted vengeance so he goes to uncle mario, gets trained and only uses his skills for vengeance and personal gain and through fighting for the rebels in Venice he realised he could fight for something bigger then vengeance but for the people, for freedom, end oppression in Italy so he becomes an Assassin and that's what he does. Just like Ezio we could have seen Shao Jun go through the same character arc. Shao Juns creed was massacred, so she goes to Ezio for training, just like Ezio she uses her new skills for vengeance and personal gain throughout ac China. But she doesn't really have an arc in that game at least I don't remember. Imagine just like Ezio, Shao Jun somehow realises her fight isn't about vengeance and she could fight for a bigger cause for the people, for freedom, end oppression of the tigers in China. Imagine seeing her arc properly and not shitty still image cutscenes and paltforming gameplay. + China is a good setting for an AC game with many beautiful locations and culture and her assassin gadgets would make good gameplay like the hidden blades in her boots and the return of the rope dart

    submitted by /u/Davidplaysgames
    [link] [comments]

    Opinions on the Assassin's Creed movie

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 09:06 PM PST

    I'm just now watching it for the first time and I'm already seeing problems within the first 10 minutes. I feel like nobody who worked on this movie actually played the games. I would like to know some of y'alls opinions cause this just makes me hope that Netflix makes a AC show.

    submitted by /u/ProfessorWankStank
    [link] [comments]

    Ezio Collection on PS4 Pro is sublime!!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 12:33 AM PST

    Hi all,

    In remember playing ACII on PS3 when it launched and obtained 98% completion (Fly Swatter missable trophy messed the platinum up for me 🙃).

    What I have noticed lately is how many people constantly complain about the sub-par quality of remasters on the PS4 these days.

    In my experience, all remasters I've played are pretty great. In case of the Ezio Collection I would even say fantastic!!

    I'm in aw at how beautiful everything looks in ACII 😧. The atmosphere, gameplay, colors, details, .. everything is just wow! (Maybe except for a few faces, but that is not a deal breaker for me).

    I remember on the PS3 how much screen tearing there was, etc. It didn't take away from the experience back then, but it was definitely noticeable and didn't come close to what this remaster offers today.

    Can't wait to see how Brotherhood and Revelations will look and play! (Never got to play those... 🤔)

    All the best!!

    submitted by /u/DoriOli
    [link] [comments]

    AC 2’s Golden Mask CTF is literal bullshit.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 12:26 AM PST

    It says to get the flag you have to knock them down but he doesn't even touch me and he takes the flag, and once I get the flag literally every place is blocked off so once I try to run I'm stuck. You'd think remastering the game they'd make it better but it sucks. In general Ezio will literally jump in every fucking direction OPPOSITE of where I'm trying to get him to go. His free run is also slow as HELL.

    submitted by /u/Kaii099
    [link] [comments]

    I think an AC game set in the Spanish-colonized Philippines during the late 1800s will be a great setting for architectural and geographical diversity, open-ended navigation that the new games have, and an interesting unpopular point in history when it comes to its politics and local history.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:20 PM PST

    The Philippines was under Spanish rule for 333 years and along with their rule came Catholicism, Spanish architecture, and many other Spanish stuff set in a tropical archipelago in South East Asia. I know this sub is craving for something Asian from the series and I think that's why the Philippines is perfect for that. We don't get the typical Asian stuff that we usually see in other games out there because the Philippines is like this country mixed with different diverse cultures and livelihood which will be interesting to see. If it's set on Old Manila and Southern Luzon, players can roam the city via the Pasig River and they can encounter Catholic churches and other Spanish -Chinese-Filipino infrastructures along the way. Stone, wood, and tree houses were a thing. Some parts of the river are dirty while other parts are clean that even people there drink, bathes, and do laundry. There's also huge lakes called the Laguna Lake and the Taal Lake. Players can also ride regular horses or horse carriage or just parkour for land navigation. In the countryside, there are mountains, volcanoes, jungles, rice farmlands, and even coconut groves. Spanish soldiers roam the streets, Filipinos trying to survive another day (in the market, in the cockfighting pits, constructions workers, farmers), there were also a lot of Chinese immigrants. Both Filipinos and Chinese were treat like shit by the Spaniards. Public executions can be also displayed there too like garrotes, hanging, firing squads, and well drowning. There's also this huge university (which is the oldest in Asia, established 1611) called University of Santo Tomas. Other significant infrastructures there that can be Waypoints are the Intramuros (a walled city inside a city, settled in the 1500s), the Seng Guan Temple (a Chinese temple in Manila), Fort Santiago and Fort Antonio, and others.

    Political Climate:

    When it comes to the political climate, the late 1800s, probably around the 1870s all the way to the early 1900s are I think are good years to cover an AC game since after the execution via garrote of three Filipino priests the GOMBURZA (without trial), it started the sparks of an impending Revolutionary War led by Andres Bonifacio's Katipunan against Spain. The Filipinos won (with the help of Americans), pushed the Spaniards back to their country, a declaration of independence happened which then led to another war: the Philippine-American War and the Moro Rebellion (which made the use of .45 colt pistols a standard in the US Army because of how strong the Moro fighters were) because Filipinos don't want to get colonized again which might lead to many gameplay opportunities.

    Notable things that might affect gameplay:

    New guns and weapons (Spanish, American, Filipino)

    Different factions (the Spanish, American, Philippine governments. Revolution groups like the Katipunan)

    Different transportations

    A mixed of different culture in one setting (architecture, clothing, political climate, significant Philippine historical events, traditions) -Yearly, Filipinos have street fiestas where it's a massive village party in the streets which is open to the public. Amusement parks get erected along with public plays. We might get to see AC: Unity's crowd gameplay here.

    -Cockfighting

    -Fishing

    -Some naval exploration (not sure about combat)

    Notable figures:

    -GOMBURZA (the sparks of the revolution)

    -Dr. Jose Rizal (Philippine National Hero, polymath)

    -Andres Bonifacio (Supremo, the "first" Philippine president) and the Katipunan

    -The "Boy"General Gregorio del Pilar (Filipinos call him 'Agila' which is Tagalog for Eagle, youngest general at the age of 23)

    -General Antonio Luna (Lunatic, tempered, but intelligent general that even Filipinos and Americans were afraid of him, leader of the Luna Sharpshooters)

    -General Emilio Aguinaldo (Official First Philippine President, allegedly ordered for Luna's assassination which was assassinated by Aguinaldo's men)

    -Apolinario Mabini (Brain of the Revolution, lawyer, loves his chair)

    -General Arthur MacArthur Jr. (Douglas MacArthur's father)

    -General Elwell Stephen Otis

    Not so fun fact: Like every other AC fans out there, Filipinos wanted to see their country featured in an AC game. Back then, they named their imaginary AC game set in the Philippines: Assassin's Creed: Rebellion. That's why when the leaks of Ubisoft making an Assassin's Creed: Rebellion game, Filipinos braced for something exciting. Turns out that AC: Rebellion, in the real world, is a mobile management game.

    Thoughts?

    EDIT: Formatting

    submitted by /u/Calorie_Killer_G
    [link] [comments]

    Origins is the best game I have ever played!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 05:30 AM PST

    After playing it for over a year, I have finally completed the main storyline, and one of the two DLCs. And what can I say, it was basically perfection. The atmosphere and environment of Egypt is unique and amazing. It's so satisfying to just ride your horse through the dunes of the desert. Bayek is amazing. His character and voice acting was executed perfectly, plus you can see him progress and change over the course of the story just like in any good piece of literature. The actions and backstory of the villains is executed perfectly. And then there's the gameplay, every single second of it is a joy. I can only hope that AC 2020 is like Origins.

    submitted by /u/1225SantaClaus1225
    [link] [comments]

    I feel bad for the target in Sequence 10, memory 1 (AC: Unity spoilers)

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 09:16 PM PST

    I guess I'm missing something if I feel bad for a target, but I'm playing Assassin's Creed Unity and Arno has to kill Le Peletier. He seemed to genuinely believe in the revolution and that it would be good for France. The love he showed for his daughter, and the fact he thanks Arno for not killing him in front of her. And Arno just says nothing. He does not give a crap. I don't think I've felt bad for that many targets in Assassin's Creed honestly (especially in the Ezio games), so it's a bit odd for me. Maybe I missed a few I feel bad for, but their names don't come to mind. I've played the original, II, Brotherhood, Revelations, and III, and up to this point in Unity. I've also played some of Chronicles: China.

    submitted by /u/Naos210
    [link] [comments]

    Whoever is doing the combat animations at Ubisoft Quebec needs to stop.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 04:16 AM PST

    The biggest issue I have with Syndicate and Odyssey are the absolutely horrendous combat animations. This team seems to really be into awkward fast-paced animations that look half-baked and make the weapons feel empty and weightless. Since they built Odyssey off of Origins, they could have just as well copied and pasted the animations and everyone would have benefitted from that but nope, they instead decided to take the combat from Origins, swap out some features and then give it some of the most unsatisfying animations you'll ever see. This is important because it doesn't matter how much effort you put into everything else, sloppy combat will always leave a bad taste in the player's mouth being one of the things they see the most.

    submitted by /u/HatlessDog
    [link] [comments]

    In-Depth Lore of Assassin's Creed over the years

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 12:20 PM PST

    I'll get straight to the point i feel like the lore of assassins creed got worse over the between each game. Not the total lore of the franchise, more like individual lore of each game. I love the good ol' days of the lore of Ezio and the progression of his story, how Ezio, Altair and even Connor story progressed along with Desmond. But i guess i got less interested in the lore over the years as i grew up (Assassin's Creed was my childhood game). I just want to know your guys opinion on this topic and share your views on it.

    submitted by /u/Hyakimaruu
    [link] [comments]

    Assassins creed concept era suggestion

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 05:48 PM PST

    How would you guys feel about an assassins creed game set in the Aztec and Inca civilization located in South America. Their is a lot of different routes they could take this.

    submitted by /u/OfficialVoltast
    [link] [comments]

    [AC4] Help. After my beginning my 5th 100% the game finally broke.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:55 PM PST

    [PC] Anytime I get close to any naval fort or try to engage an enemy ship the game just "freezes". I can still move my camera around as I can see the minimap turning as I look around but anything outside the HUD is frozen. I can open the menu just fine but as soon as I go back to playing it freezes again. If I move away from the battle or far away from the forts it goes back to normal. Anyone got a fix? I've never encountered any glitches or game breaking stuff like this ever before in all my playthroughs.

    submitted by /u/Darcksage
    [link] [comments]

    What I’m hoping for in AC 2020

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 05:42 AM PST

    In my opinion, these are the things that AC is going to need to be amazing in 2020

    -No dialogue choices

    -Bring back the shield

    -Dynamic and interesting story

    -One dynamic character with a specific gender

    -Unforced co-op

    -Social stealth

    -Hidden blade is a one shot kill!

    -The antagonists are fleshed out and aren't just evil to be evil

    -Dismemberment

    -Less grind, more rewarding

    -Cool looking outfits that aren't locked behind a paywall

    -Amazing voice acting

    Other than just old AC elements, can y'all think of anything else?

    submitted by /u/1225SantaClaus1225
    [link] [comments]

    Can we talk about AC:Odyssey's combat? It becomes hilariously unbalanced toward the end

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 10:58 PM PST

    I just beat Odyssey's final DLC, Fate of Atlantic episode 3 on the highest difficulty, Nightmare. I finished at level 71. I have some comments on the combat.

    To Ubisoft I tl;dr say up front: if you keep this Assassin/Hunter/Warrior model in the next game, I think you need start treating them as complementary rather than separate paths and change up the combat model to allow them all to have a specific purpose. Maybe not every enemy can be assassinated. Maybe not every enemy needs to be susceptible to a headshot. Maybe some enemies are weak against sustained damage and have to be surprised. The main game did this with heavy armor units, units with a shield, etc. but it fell apart towards the end and was obliterated in Fate of Atlantis (and don't get me started on those statues that activate on nearby combat; they stopped being effective after Elysium). The new mechanics in the DLC are great, since you have to actually do something other than parry or dodge, but giving a purpose to the three talent trees would have also been very welcome.

    Here's my TL;DR for each of the trees. This post will have a lot of TL;DRs.

    • It's difficult and not effective to use Hunter abilities in melee (except the few clearly intended for melee, like that Warrior damage perk one whose name escapes me). I think we learned in Origins that it doesn't feel very assassiny to be executing bitches at range. Hunter abilities are great fun (hello, Predator Shot) but the trouble is making them do enough damage to be useful -- which is only outside of combat -- means you've no reason to use Warrior or Assassin since you can kill without ever putting yourself in danger.
    • Warrior abilities just do not do enough damage. Maybe I couldn't find a build but my Warrior damage is at 12,299-16997 and my Assassin damage is 219190. Even FIVE PERCENT of my Assassin damage is close to my Warrior damage. Hero Strike does 100% and that perk makes 5% of my hits do 25%. The math here (5% * 25%) means effectively I'm doing 1.25% of my Assassin damage on every hit. I have every incentive to raise Assassin damage. Couple this with a fast weapon and things die too fast for any of it to matter. Warrior Overpower or Hero Strike kills most elites very effectively. (Until there are too many. More later.)
    • Assassin does a ton of damage but should not be usable in combat because I simply find myself waiting on Hero Strike and Ares Madness. Rush Assassination is a great ability but when tied to late-game damage potential, I can kill even the highest elites by farting on them, clearing up to 4 guys at a time before I have to enter combat. I clocked a crit at 1 million damage.

    So like Origins, I started out Odyssey as an archer. I thought it was super fun picking off an entire camp with a bow. I had great fun with it in Origins.

    Then in Odyssey, I get to mid-level (I forget exactly where the transition happened) and suddenly playing with a bow is not as effective. Now I have to get in melee range to fight because my bow shots can't outright kill anyone anymore, and it's difficult to get bow shots off in melee range due to having to charge. At some point I switched to daggers, put most of my points into Assassin, get the 50% Assassin damage set, get the 60+ perk that allows some Assassin damage on hit and suddenly I'm just murdering everything. Trying to play as a straight up Warrior feels 100 times less effective and taking down elites takes forever. I can even go around killing 4 guys with the ranged Assassin ability and super late game, when I use the ultimate warrior ability with the Assassin perk, tied with the damage on heal enhanced ability, I can just stand in the middle of a pack of dudes and rip them all to shreds. Sort of. I can rip like 3 of them to shreds.

    The only problem is now, outside of the major damage cooldowns of Ares Madness, Overpower and Hero Strike, fighting with a weapon does piddly damage. And this is where one of the major problems I see happens. Late main game and late Fate of Atlantis, the combat system in this game doesn't seem to know which direction it wanted to take and instead looks cross-eyed. Because the game has to account for Warrior or Assassin play styles, it can happily throw a lot more guys at you because their overall damage is lower, owing to mitigation and active defense abilities. Thanks to that, unlike prior games you won't look like a pin cushion by the end of a fight. Bosses also have to have an exceptional amount of HP because of unpredictable sustained melee damage. Well, except that one boss (Cerberus) I killed in like 3 hits. I shit you not. I was just as surprised.

    Case in point #1, one room towards the end of Atlantis, a few rooms before the experimentation chamber, there were like 7 or 8 guys all at once. I could consistently pick off 2-3 of them (walls) with Rush Ass., then jump into combat with the rest. In earlier AC games, most guys die in a few hits. In Odyssey, I'm banging on one asshole like my weapon is just a twelve inch un-lubed dildo. That is, until the Assassin damage perk procs, Hero Strike is up, Ares Madness is up or I have enough bars to use Warrior Overpower. There are no other fucking buttons in this game to do damage except various cooldowns, and the Adrenaline system feels like just another cooldown, not a rotation (as I suspect it was meant to, which it does, until late end-game). The game didn't feel like this towards the end of the main game and hell, not even until the middle of Elysium. And the heavy/light damage system, for which there's a perk that increases your combo damage if you mix it up? Yeah, doesn't do enough to even warrant using anymore. That stopped being useful well before even the main game ended.

    Case in point #2, the final boss of Fate, the Hekatondontmakemespellit. It's dangerous to get in melee range because even with a ton of armor and health he likes to pick you up and slap you on the ground several times, removing 75% of my health. So, I had to basically throw darts at him until I had available cooldowns and enough Adrenaline to use them. And the game rewarded me for it because the boss has no mechanic that forces me to either engage him or prevent me mindlessly just running around the outside of the room forever. It looks like they tried to make a soft enrage timer with the poison covering the room slowly but even that could be mitigated. I doubt this was how Ubisoft intended this boss to be fought. This boss is the one fucker who rewards you for going Hunter.

    And so there I finished, able to enter a room, instantly kill 4 guys (usually), usually instantly murder a 5th, and then wait for a cooldown to come back up to kill the 6th, if there even was one. I admit, I never played any of Origins' DLC but even towards the end of Odyssey, it was getting pretty easy to kill mercenaries 4-5 levels higher than me. At least Origins' combat felt balanced throughout. Odyssey's started that way but certainly didn't end like that.

    A lot of this criticism is clearly for Fate of Atlantis, where the combat balance just seems to go off the rails. The end of the main game was fairly well-balanced, though I thought Warrior was still pretty weak and I was still waiting on cooldowns (mostly Hero Strike) a lot.

    And my real TL;DR? Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad if Assassin damage didn't ridiculously out-scale Warrior damage, and if Hunter had some kind of specialized purpose, aside from being "Ranged Assassin" so as not to overshadow Warrior and Assassin. 12k vs. 212k. I'm ignoring the fact that I'm counting this with the Assassin damage set, since nothing I did made playing as a straight up Warrior feel any better. It's almost 20x more damage. It didn't need to be more than 3-4x, in my opinion. And we're also ignoring how utterly useless Hunter felt, aside from throwing occasional arrows.

    submitted by /u/domiran
    [link] [comments]

    The ending of the FOA Dlc in Odyssey its so damn confusing (SPOILERS)

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 10:11 PM PST

    I'm still wondering something, SPOILERS obviously...

    Atlantis was a normal Isu city (like the ones we saw in AC3) but Aletheia altered the simulation so the Misthios can know what the hell is happening right??? So Atlantis was nothing like we saw and we just played a simulation inside a simulation inside a video game? Damn that's some next level shit.

    submitted by /u/andazo122
    [link] [comments]

    What if there was an aztec assassins creed where you fight against cortezes

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 09:46 PM PST

    So like lets say your aztec assassin is in el derado and your city worships this rock that has powers then a high priest betrays the city and cortez trashes it looking for the apple of eden or another relic but some priest friend gave it to you and you need a key that cortezes men have so you have to get it back

    submitted by /u/smeefz
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILER] reflections on odyssey

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:54 PM PST

    Having just finished odyssey (about 97 hours of play time over about a month and a half,) I'm not a completionist but I did do most side quests. yes I kind of binged it, have the following opinions and thoughts and just wanted to generate a bit of discussion as I don't have any friends who have played the game. If you don't like odyssey, you may want to not read any further, as I loved the game, absolutely in my top 3 for the ps4 generation. Spoilers, obviously, attached below

    I give this game a great grade (A)

    1. While the cult questline was a lot of fun and I liked the buildup to it, I was pretty bummed about finding out the ghost. She was like "oh hey, I made your whole life miserable, my bad, I'm kind of over this." I expected (honestly expected myrinne to be the ghost) an epic boss fight for the ages, but instead it's like hey you kind of did me a favor, peace out. Being hostile or friendly didn't matter and I was kind of upset by that.

    2. I found the atlantis/modern questline to not make much sense. I didnt like pythagoras as a character, and thought he just got too crazy towards the end of that quest.

    3. I hate the erythmian boar! Still can't figure that one out lol.

    4. The abilities and combat were great. The direction the series went with origins was a good call. I did play some of the older games (ac2 was amazing) but I am happy to see the series evolve.

    5. I didnt quite get the happiest ending. I guess I made a few incorrect choices in the past. But maybe i will do a playthrough again as alexios instead of kassandra next time. Though based on my own personal opinions, I am happy I chose kassandra for this playthrough.

    6. Naval battles are stressful!

    7. Debating getting the dlcs (20 bucks doesn't seem bad, what is everyone's thoughts on that?)

    Onto the witcher 3 next, which will keep me busy until the next assassins creed comes out hahaha.

    submitted by /u/s2r3
    [link] [comments]

    I have a new Theory but I need help (SPOILER WARNING)

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:34 PM PST

    Ok so in AC odessy DLC you have a child and it turns out to be connected to aya in origins and Aya ended up in Rome at the end what if they are related to Desmond though the ezio line this might have been already said I'm not sure but I need help with evidence so reddit do your thing please

    submitted by /u/Arabboi174
    [link] [comments]

    Is AC syndicate good?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:05 PM PST

    I've heard it's has comedy and is more laid backed than other AC games.

    submitted by /u/imprettyguyforawhite
    [link] [comments]

    In Odyssey they could have made the Mercenary system an epic climb, not solely a punishment for crimes

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 12:14 PM PST

    As someone not happy with the mercenary system, who thinks it contributes nothing but add frustration, I have had some big ideas:

    1) Your climb in rankings should not happen based off leveling up, you should have some metric called "Reputation" or something.

    Mercenaries are more renowned throughout the country based off reputation. You could have a "top 100 greek mercenaries" as a list you can climb spots into.

    2) If you implement a reputation system, then you can make Contracts and Bounties missions VERY RELEVANT

    Doing contracts increases your reputation, more people start hearing about you and the more you climb, the more difficult(and complex) contracts you can receive become

    3) Other mercenaries can compete with you for contracts, especially for publicaly displayed ones, potentially stealing gold or reputation you could have gained

    4) You can kill and remove a mercenary from the system, but they have improved behaviour the higher they are in rankings; some high tier mercenaries can even be mini bosses with specific, unique abilities and attack patterns

    Once a mercenary dies he is gone permanently, no RNG mercenary takes his place, everyone below him in ranks advances 1 position and a new entry mercenary happens in the list on spot 100(like a new recruit mercenary that could become more dangerous later)

    5) You still keep the bounty system in case you commit crimes, but mercenaries don't follow you everywhere on the map, you have some breathing room.

    Maybe they didn't want to put so much emphasis on this part of the game in particular, but considering no one cares about naval combat, a good Mercenary system with Contracts being quite unique and rewarding instead of a pointless grind would have been amazing.

    Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/ChristianTheOne
    [link] [comments]

    Best place to watch/read the entire Assassin's Creed story, game by game?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 03:41 AM PST

    Hi, there is obviously a lot of 'recap' videos and content out there from the past games.

    Wondering if there is a place that takes each games story in depth to catch up on?

    I've played them up to Rogue and looking to refresh my memory as I know there is a lot of interconnected plotlines and content!

    submitted by /u/subkk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment