• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 11, 2020

    Assassin's Creed Next Assassin's Creed will reportedly see the return of co-op and contain an open world with multiple iconic European cities (Unconfirmed rumours/leaks)

    Assassin's Creed Next Assassin's Creed will reportedly see the return of co-op and contain an open world with multiple iconic European cities (Unconfirmed rumours/leaks)


    Next Assassin's Creed will reportedly see the return of co-op and contain an open world with multiple iconic European cities (Unconfirmed rumours/leaks)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 03:59 AM PST

    Dear Ubisoft, please stop artificially inflating game time with endless grinding for resources

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:51 PM PST

    Far cry 4 was the last ubisoft game i truly enjoyed. After that it was all down hill, RPG ubisoft games took over and the endless grinding that made The division cancer to play came to haunt me.

    In the division i went around murdering every enemy I saw but even with my bloodlust of thousands of enemies killed i leveled up faster than i could aquire funds/resources to craft and upgrade my gear. This problem has carried over to almost every new Ubisoft game iv played.

    Far cry 5, Far cry New dawn, and Assassins creed odyssey are games that have left a bitter sweet taste in terms of my gaming experience. I have a life and i cant afford to dump hundreds of hours going out of my way to hunt for Obsidian glass, circuits and other resources.

    The leveling up from killing people is just too fast for the amount of resources it takes to upgrade things. It pains me to say this but im not going to be buying the new Assassins creed when it gets announced, it is no longer the game I grew up with, its now just endless power creep and resource grinding. I just want to go around killing enemies in a stealthy manner.

    submitted by /u/DarkerFlameMaster
    [link] [comments]

    Ezio's/Giovanni's robes don't get enough love

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:11 PM PST

    Replaying AC II, I'm reminded how much I love the starting robes, and I feel like they're left out a lot.

    I mean yeah, the Brotherhood robes are elegant and pretty and all, but I wish Giovanni's robes would show up as legacy outfits more often, they're just so iconic, especially since AC II was the starting point for so many people.

    These robes are so nostalgic and just stylish.

    Just my two cents

    submitted by /u/Jigglelips
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Game in the series and what made it so?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:55 PM PST

    I am fairly new to the series. I only played 3 until recently I got Black Flag and Rouge bundled in the switch. I never previously heard of rouge and it made me think what people thought their favorite game was and what about the game made them love the game so much. If I were to choose between the two I have played, 3 and Black Flag, I would choose black flag because I enjoy going around on my ship and being a pirate. So I am curious to see what people's favorite game is since the game is over a decade old.

    submitted by /u/cold___ramen
    [link] [comments]

    Uh-Oh: The Ragnarok leak mentions Weapon Durability

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:12 AM PST

    The recent leak for Ragnarok has a lot of details about exciting new mechanics, but one decidedly crappy system seems to be weaseling its way into AC:R...

    "Weapon durability does now come into play, forcing players to use their weapon pool more effectively and forced to manage a smaller inventory that can be upgraded"

    Needless to say, this sounds like an awful move. Durability mechanics are, at their best, a way to artificially extend the gameplay loop. At its worst, durability is a vehicle for microtransactions designed to curtail an inconvenience that the developer has forced upon the player for no reason other than extracting a little extra revenue. This latter implementation is becoming more and more common (durability was largely on its way out of most popular series until the AAA microtransaction boom, where it suddenly came back in force), and it's suspicious that Ubisoft is introducing such a hated mechanic this far into the series.

    Ragnarok likely isn't coming for quite some time, so there's still plenty of room for Ubisoft to backtrack on this if people pressure them now. If you hate this sort of mechanic, and don't want to see more attempts at annoying players into paying more for $60 games by willingly making those games less enjoyable, then now is the time to speak up.

    Thoughts?

    P.S.- They're also probably going to try selling us inventory space upgrades, judging by that above quote.

    submitted by /u/GameShrink
    [link] [comments]

    Please Ubi, please, don't go full Online with AC Ragnarok.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:06 PM PST

    In case you haven't read the latest leak it says that you can play the entire game in Coop, I don't think that's a good idea because, in Unity wasn't that cool but, the real reason I don't like it is for my slow ass internet.

    Please Ubi don't, don't make the game only playable when you are online, like Ghost Reckon or the Division, I know big corporations don't care about poor people who doesn't have fast wifi to play your games (I bought the division and it was impossible to me to play without lag and without the game disconnecting every 5 minutes) but please, make the Coop like it was in unity, just an choice, I love AC and if you can only play if you are connected to wifi I won't be able to play the game at all. And let's be real, your servers suck ass. Please Ubi don't make this stupid ass question.

    submitted by /u/andazo122
    [link] [comments]

    Jason Schreier basically confirmed parts of the news-leak we had today.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 03:57 PM PST

    Jason Schreier posted these on resetera :

    1. jschreier

    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    1. jschreier

    I'll poke around. Some of the details here match what I've heard but I hadn't heard all of them. And this seems like a realistic leak as opposed to someone's fantasy list of bullet points.

    Link : https://www.resetera.com/threads/assassins-creed-ragnarok-new-4chan-leak.163980/page-3

    The leak for anyone who wants to see ( at your own risk ) is there on the 1st page too.

    😁

    submitted by /u/Pap22
    [link] [comments]

    Didnt receive quest reward?????

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 11:43 PM PST

    I am new to the game I am doing the Daughter's of Artemis questline and I did it all and I only got 4 peices of the armor????

    submitted by /u/Kenneth200341
    [link] [comments]

    It would be cool to have a multimedia campaign for assassins creed like shadows of the empire

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:25 PM PST

    A game books comics how awesome would that be

    submitted by /u/cporter1996
    [link] [comments]

    Where do the beeks and game diverge? Is there a point to reading the books? [Potential spoilers here]

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:18 PM PST

    My third attempt here, I'm at work so really hope everything is perfect, haha. Simple question. I was initially asking about Juno but found my answer to that question while looking her up on Google and the Assassin's Creed wiki. Sort of. I was curious to know how or if there's any mention at all of what happened to her in the games within the last couple of games. If so, my new question would be more of what threat is there in the modern time and has that portion of the series ended and now the games are just simply focusing on looking at historical moments in history?

    Are both canonical, are they separate? Also, is it worth checking out the books?

    My original inquiry was this: So I know Juno has been absent or at least it seems we've not heard anything about her in the last few games and I'm wondering, not just regarding her but games or even shows where there is a book series on the side, where canon usually ends up being or separating and I read somewhere that apparently Juno has already been defeated in the books so does that mean in the games she's also gone or are we going to see her again in the future games?

    It doesn't seem to make a lot of sense not to answer the question of what's going on with her and the first civilization in the games if she's already been dealt with in the books unless I've missed something in the last couple games.

    Which also leads into my second question about whether or not it would be worthwhile to read the books. Are the books a completely separate entity? Are they ahead of where we are in the games or vice versa? I actually wasn't even aware that Assassins Creed had a book series until I looked up Juno on Google a while back.

    submitted by /u/Nature9000
    [link] [comments]

    assassin's creed 2, original vs remaster filter opinions

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 03:41 PM PST

    maybe i'm imagining it, but i distinctly remember the various areas in assassin's creed 2 having different color schemes and filters but these seem to be absent in the remaster

    has anybody else noticed this? did they remove the filters? i felt they gave the cities a certain unique feeling...

    which do you prefer?

    submitted by /u/help_with_stuff
    [link] [comments]

    Did the Templar’s start the Assassin’s

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:45 PM PST

    So this stems from AC Odyssey. Kassandra/Alexios are the very 1st people in the assassin bloodline. The Cult of Kosmos is representing the Templar's in that time. Kassandra/Alexios leaving Kephallonia started their adventure. Who helped them get off? My main man Elpenor. Because Elpenor is a member of the Cult of Kosmos, and Kassandra/Alexios are the start of the assassins, does this mean that the Templar's created the Assassins?

    submitted by /u/Froggen-The-Frog
    [link] [comments]

    New Game Idea: Assassin Brotherhood in modern day Hong Kong.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:22 PM PST

    Perhaps the politics would make this game impossible to publish, but it seems like a fun thought.

    You would play as a new recruit in Hong Kong, being trained by going in the Animus to relive a descendant of Shao Jun.

    The modern day sections could actually have some gameplay as you escape the Templars dressed as police. You could get to use all those ingenious guerilla gadgets...

    I'm not trying to be insensitive, so please delete if the subject is too taboo.

    submitted by /u/whoisgeez
    [link] [comments]

    A cool and important option if Ubi sticks to the "choices formula"

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:08 PM PST

    One think most of Us didn't like in Odyssey was the implementation of choices that could affect the narrative such as the protagonist gender, his/her decisions, etc. I think I don't have to explain why this messes with the canon of the series but I don't see ubi changing it anytime soon. So, what if the games continued with the choices but, at the start of the game you could select between a "canon story mode" (without any story choices and a linear story) and a "make your own story mode"? (with the choices like Odyssey.) This way, I think we could have choices but don't mess with the canon of AC. The down side of this is that I don't see ubi making the effort just for the sake of a lore they don't have much interest in.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/wehehexd
    [link] [comments]

    Ubisoft, please bring back the original multiplayer

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:37 PM PST

    The original multiplayer was such a fun and amazing mode. It was so unique and actually allowed you to feel like an assassin against other players. I don't understand why they removed it. Please, please bring it back. If it hadn't been for that multiplayer I would've never played Assassins Creed.

    submitted by /u/jokersleuth
    [link] [comments]

    ACIII Remastered is beautiful!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:42 AM PST

    AC3 Remastered may be the best remaster I've ever played the game looks goddamn gorgeous. Everything from the lighting, the mist, the shadows, the textures it looks incredible. Well done Ubisoft you made a game that looks good.

    submitted by /u/Wastemaster24
    [link] [comments]

    AC story’s they feel like they’re playable movies

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:54 PM PST

    To be honest the main reasons I love assassins creed are 1: because AC11 was the first game I ever played and 2: The awesome writing in the better games. It feels like playing a movie but also a documentary. Idk how to describe it but I only get that feeling with this game series.

    submitted by /u/Caribou1428
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin’s Creed 2 Ezio Kills

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:18 AM PST

    Today I was having a debate with my friend on whether Ac 2 or Brotherhood is the better game, one thing that crossed my mind is Ezio's reaction when killing the guards for the first time when he wears his father's outfit in the second game. There doesn't seem to be a reaction. He doesn't mind, he's just like oh well.

    When playing a game, if my character kills someone for the first time, I'll like there to be a reaction. I feel like it better develops the character. Am I the only one? Games like Last of Us with Ellie or God of War with BOY used this to their advantage and I related to the character, they felt alive.

    Please let me know your thoughts and if Ezio's reaction was normal or not.

    submitted by /u/Aprox_
    [link] [comments]

    Syndicate was such a disappointment

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:33 AM PST

    I started playing AC Syndicate this past week and I have to say, of all the AC games I've played (which is almost all), Syndicate is by far the worst.

    submitted by /u/LarsA6
    [link] [comments]

    ( AC3 Remastered) What happens if I win bowls vs. Washington?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 11:37 AM PST

    Hello! So I just finished the main story of the game, and I was roaming around New York and stumbled upon Washington, I had a conversation with him, and then I thought it was all done, but I interacted with him again, and a "Bowls"/"Ball" game initiated, I don't really know how to play bowls so I just kept losing, but I want to get 100% sync in the game, and it's annoying me that the "W" icon on the map won't disappear. So I was wondering, what happens if you win the match? Do you get a "last conversation" with him? Or does the icon just disappear off the map?; etc..

    Thx in advance!

    submitted by /u/JesusLovesMeHard
    [link] [comments]

    I'm Going to be "That Guy" for a bit. Black Flag is my Least Favorite AC Game.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:51 AM PST

    So I started replaying Black Flag on Switch. I'm almost done and wow I don't remember it being like this. It is pretty much Assassin's Creed: Tail This Guy Simulator. The pirating stuff is fun and the story is great but damn these tailing mission bog the game down HARD. I don't remember the Ezio Trilogy or even Assassin's Creed III and Rogue being this frustrating. I know about how Eagle Vision works in Black Flag and I use it but it's frustrating because it is fucking boring. Also did Edward always control this bad? In the heat of action, it's like trying to control a child having a temper tantrum.

    By the way, tailing a ship on the Jackdaw is beyond ridiculous.

    Maybe I'm used to the fluidity and openess of Origins and Odyssey. I'll admit, the move to a more open "Witcher III" style RPG is much more up my alley.

    But my favorites in the series include the AC1, Ezio Trilogy, ACIII, Rogue, Origins and Odyssey. Just because I don't like Black Flag doesn't mean I don't like the style of the older AC games. It's just that this one in particular frustrated me the moment I came back to it while others regard it as the best in the series.

    submitted by /u/KhajiitHasWares2077
    [link] [comments]

    How do I rescale HUD in AC Origins on ps4?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 03:19 PM PST

    I just started playing it again today but the first cutscene looked weird and everything in the hud was bigger than normal. I haven't played the game since I got a new tv so that might be the reason. Does anyone know how to change the hud size?

    submitted by /u/JEKK04
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment