• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 15, 2020

    Assassin's Creed I’ve been playing since AC2 first came out and I just realized during my replay that the cape is used to cover the hidden blade and other weapons. *facepalm*

    Assassin's Creed I’ve been playing since AC2 first came out and I just realized during my replay that the cape is used to cover the hidden blade and other weapons. *facepalm*


    I’ve been playing since AC2 first came out and I just realized during my replay that the cape is used to cover the hidden blade and other weapons. *facepalm*

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:56 PM PST

    How would a game set during the Persian empire be?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 09:19 AM PST

    The setting just seems really interesting to me. And we could get some larger cities. (Unlike odyssey) so they could have more room to improve parkour and traversal.

    They could also have some interesting enemy types: like the Greeks and the Egyptians.

    And considering there were a lot of warlord and factions into the game. There would be shitloads of side missions and maybe even a faction war.

    And BEST of all: we would get a lot of prince of Persia references.

    submitted by /u/ARIBABINO2003
    [link] [comments]

    When do the games say that Ezio’s face isn’t his real face?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 12:58 PM PST

    I've read in a few threads that said Ezio's face in AC2 and Brotherhood isn't what he actually looked like and that it was the animus putting Desmond's face onto his. They also said that in Revelations, the animus was upgraded and the Ezio we see in that game is his accurate face. But I don't remember the games saying anything like that. And to me, Ezio in Revelations looked like Brotherhood Ezio, just older. So I never noticed it. So can anyone provide me with something from the games that states this? I can't seem to find anything.

    P.S. Ezio in Brotherhood is hot af.

    submitted by /u/Simmyuddin
    [link] [comments]

    Sequel To The Movie

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 11:43 AM PST

    Ever since the movie came out in 2016 an IMDB page says AC2 is in development. The wiki page for the movie got updated several months ago saying In the wake of the Acquisition of 21st Century Fox by Disney the sequel has been cancelled. But the IMDB page is still up and says in development. I remember back in 2010 when Spider-Man 4 got cancelled the IMDB page got taken down about 2 weeks after. My question is, if the sequel is cancelled why is the IMDB page still up and says In Development? I really liked the movie so I don't want to see comments saying "Who cares the movie sucked" or whatever, just want theories as to why its still up. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5524126/

    submitted by /u/Darkchief114
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite part about Assassin's Creed Odyssey?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:54 PM PST

    Like many on this sub, I am not a fan of Assassin's Creed Odyssey. It felt grindy, repetitive, and like it's a completely different franchise (thankfully Gods and Monsters will come out to move the mythology to a different franchise). But I wouldn't call it a bad game. The reasons for this are that: it's music was good to listen to, voice actors were talented, graphics looked amazing, and it never felt too boring. What are your favorite parts of the game, whether you love or hate Odyssey?

    submitted by /u/Phuxsea
    [link] [comments]

    Templar vs. Assassin outfit motifs

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:56 PM PST

    The Assassins' hoods and red sash have become iconic, and nearly all members of the order from nearly every era can be recognizable by their hood, robe-like clothes, and red sash.

    The Ubisoft dev team is well aware of this, and even used it as foreshadowing in AC3: when Haytham was on the ship (with both Desmond and the player still believing they were playing as an Assassin) fighting a "Templar" on the ship to the New World. However, this character was in hindsight revealed to be a member of the Assassins, and this could have been hinted at as he was the only person on the ship to wear a subtle red sash.

    They clearly wanted the more keen-eyed players of the series to catch onto the ruse, so it made me wonder if you could have also figured out before the revelation that Haytham and co. were actually Templars through the way they dress.

    Since Templars need to blend in at all levels of society and place pragmatism above Rule of Cool, it makes sense that they wouldn't adhere strictly to any set of dress code. However, I believe that there is a set of design patterns in Templar outfits that appear frequently enough across the board such that any combination of them in their normal outfit can suggest that character's allegiance to the Order.

    This goes beyond just a general poshness in dress; just by looking, I can tell Charles Lee and Shay Cormac are Templar, but Marquis Lafayette and George Washington are not, even though they all rock colonial age Gucci.

    Obvious Templar Cross imagery aside, the very first clue that strikes me that a character is a Templar is the presence of a sort of non-hooded poncho around their shoulders. Edward's Templar Armor featured this, as do Charles Lee and Shay Cormac. I was looking intently at Templar outfits, and I realized this poncho strongly resembles the chainlink cowl in Shay's Templar Knight outfit. Now not every character fits this - Haytham Kenway being a notable example - but enough do that I submit it as the first and most iconic of Templar uniform design patterns.

    That said, what motifs do you see present in the Templar outfits?

    submitted by /u/Saito_Yui
    [link] [comments]

    AC: Rogue - Plenty of Viking talk

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 12:57 PM PST

    I'm playing the remastered version of Rogue and I'm noticing there are Viking swords to be found. But more than that I just found an audio clip of the head of Abstergo talking about the one time he used an Animus. He was a viking and was on a viking raid vs the English.

    I've never seen anybody mention this but I thought it was pretty interesting. I love how they hide future title ideas in the older games.

    submitted by /u/Every3Years
    [link] [comments]

    In your opinion what’s the best campaign

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:18 PM PST

    I've recently started playing single player games and I'm about to finish with The Jedi Fallen Order and night pick up assassins creed but which one is the best in your opinion and why I already played Black Flag and it was great. I have odyssey but I haven't touched it

    submitted by /u/SpectacZ
    [link] [comments]

    My handmade Scottish Assassin bracers and hidden blade. Simple and rugged. I use them for my OC, Ren Faulkner.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:30 AM PST

    Bring back Assassin's Creed

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 08:25 PM PST

    Disclaimer: I know most people won't agree with me, but this is just my opinion

    Connor needs a "brotherhood" version for himself. On top of that, the story has been so over the place, and the path towards full RPG has ruined the game for me. I. Hate. Skill points.

    I just want a good modern day story as well as a well thought out "ancestor" story. I don't want a character for one game. I want another Ezio and another Desmond.

    Idea: Abstergo has Desmond's DNA. What if they get hard locked out of it and can't continue farming for more data? It's possible that since they are such an advanced company they can create another Desmond using the DNA they already have of him. BUT, they erased his own memory, and shaped him to their liking. Yet when they erased his own memory, full synchronization isn't possible. When his old team finds out about him, they hatch a plan to get him back, and when they tell Desmond about the stuff they did together, nothing brings his memory back until Shaun mentions Lucy. And then it all comes flooding back to him like a ton of bricks, and they're able to work together to STOP THE TEMPLARS and Juno. That's enough plot idea for 2-3 games. Give Connor his second game, introduce a new character who when we see them, they are a citizen/beginner assassin, and we grow with them as we play along. Get rid of skill points, they learn something, we do too. Ezio learned how to do an air assassination and we did too, but in Syndicate, these mfs had skill points in their back pockets. Just give us back Assassin's Creed, and not the RPG version of Assassin's Creed. I want to develop with the character, not pick what my character develops. We already have other games for that.

    submitted by /u/AMP_Games01
    [link] [comments]

    Why haven't they made more games following characters full story

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 11:48 PM PST

    So I know it's probably just me but I wish that they would have made more games like Ezio's story/games he's in where you follow the whole thing from beginning to end I feel like you can't really get connected with the characters as you did with Ezio's story I love black flag but I honestly shocked where they ended it they could have done more but seemed like they didn't want to or didn't have time

    submitted by /u/pouty_girl2k19
    [link] [comments]

    Health and damage ratios

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 09:41 AM PST

    It may be a bit nit-picky, and it's a thing I notice in a lot of games that have health and damage stats, but I'm playing Odyssey right now so I'm broaching the subject here. Why do developers make it so your character(s) have, lets say 500 HP, and can deal 800 damage, but an enemy of the same level has like 5.000 HP but only deals 80 damage? For all intents and purposes the outcome would be the same if both characters had 500 HP and did 80 damage, and it's very immersion-breaking to be hitting and enemy hard enough to kill yourself while they are doing far less damage but taking off a larger chunk of your HP. It's particularly vexing in AC when you can do tens of thousands of points of damage with a critical assassination but only scratch the surface of your targets life pool, when said damage would turn you to mush. Even with health boosts and minimal assasination damage buffs my assassin damage is higher than my health, but it only tickles elite targets. I'm not saying every enemy should be exactly on par with your characters, but these huge differences in opposing stats seems pointless.

    submitted by /u/TheReal8symbols
    [link] [comments]

    Would anyone recommend New Game+?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:34 PM PST

    I just finished the story mode for Origins. Is there a benefit or reason to try New Game+?

    submitted by /u/WeirdFish9
    [link] [comments]

    what does the message that pops up about killing people in olympia say(no spoilers pls)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 12:15 PM PST

    when i entered olympia a message popped up but i missed it

    submitted by /u/idontcaretv
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any mod or program that will allow me to play the assasins creed games in first person?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:45 PM PST

    Is there any mod or program that will allow me to play the assasins creed games in first person?

    submitted by /u/Thedoctor1212
    [link] [comments]

    Assassins Creed Odyssey: Please help me with my DLC's!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:54 PM PST

    Hey guys, does anybody know how long the AC Odyssey Season Pass lasts for, cause in game it says that I own the individual chapters of the DLC's but not the season pass meaning i can't download them (this is after maybe a few months away from the game). Because of this i can't enter the main game at all. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Izaaaac
    [link] [comments]

    Hardest/best combat AC game?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:23 PM PST

    I own most of these and I don't think I've finished most of them. I get bored because the combat is so easy. Which one is the most challenging? I want to commit to one. Thanks

    submitted by /u/OGGamer6
    [link] [comments]

    Odyssey has is no level grind.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:12 PM PST

    I know this game is pretty old now but don't understand what people are talking about when they say there is a level grind. I end up being over leveled most of the time. Is this something they patched later on or something?

    submitted by /u/fizzbish
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to quickly drop off a ledge without jumping? Assassin's Creed 2 (PS4)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 03:34 PM PST

    I know you can hang off of a ledge, then hit circle again and Ezio will drop off, but is there a way to simply just walk off a ledge. Kind of like how he does in a trailer when he steps off the beam

    submitted by /u/Squigeon_98
    [link] [comments]

    How 'bout a Netflix TV series (live action) about Bayek and Amunet in Rome, building the Brotherhood?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 03:24 PM PST

    Starring the actor of Bayek of course. Would require a high budget for action and recreation of Rome but how cool would such a show be.

    submitted by /u/Brandomd
    [link] [comments]

    so what happened to modern world after III story ?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 02:45 AM PST

    I dropped AC after syndicate, but what happened to that story/plot you know the evil goddess was free

    submitted by /u/Shadosteel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment