• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 8, 2020

    Assassin's Creed Committed to the Cause

    Assassin's Creed Committed to the Cause


    Committed to the Cause

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:48 AM PST

    I'm paying my roommate three energy drinks and a dollar a level to grind out ACIV multiplayer levels while I'm at work.

    Do you think this is ethical behavior for an assassin? Negative responses only please.

    submitted by /u/SydeSplitter
    [link] [comments]

    Is Assassin's Creed III Remastered still really bad compared to the original?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 09:04 PM PST

    I remember when it was first released, the graphics looked really bad, I was wondering if this was fixed?

    submitted by /u/TheHarryman01
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished playing AC 1 and the Ezio Collection...

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 12:56 PM PST

    Im absolutely hooked on the story again (I played it when I was a child and don't remember the story/didn't understand it back then) but was wondering when the story line with Desmond and the first civilisation ends? As I read that they phased out the modern day gameplay in the new assassins creeds.

    Side note did anyone else not enjoy Revelations as much and found the colour palette dark and boring unlike playing in Florence and Rome in the previous games. IMO the cut scenes was the most enjoyable thing about Revelations.

    Onto AC3 I go!

    submitted by /u/Reckless-GB
    [link] [comments]

    An Assassins Creed game set in the American Civil War and the Age of Reconstruction

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 01:57 PM PST

    AC Civil War

    So I remember seeing an older post about a game being set in the Civil War. Since I've been playing through AC 3 remastered, I'd love to see it though I think you could do something different say with what was done in AC Rogue. Instead of just fighting Templars, what if the Assassins also split up due to many disagreements with say issues about slavery or states rights, as while the brotherhood had its founding in the principle of freedom, the concept of freedom meant different things at the time, since at the same time you had emerging ideologies with things such as Marxism and Anarchism(ie the Fry twins in Syndicate helping out both Churchill and Karl Marx),as well as racial or later class beliefs regarding who is free or who deserves it. You could see and even have some either fight or try to form a new brotherhood in the Confederacy or defect to the Templars. You could see it also occur in what ever was left of the American Templar order, maybe some joining the Union and aiding the Assassins, or even converting over towards the brotherhood. Not only could you see possibly the biggest battles during the civil war, but also maybe even go out to certain areas of the Western US, maybe even see the events of Bleeding Kansas from the perspective of an assassin that could possibly start such a schism. Maybe there could be dlc regarding things such as the assassination of Abe Lincoln, or may be a dlc set during the construction of the railroads under Ulysses S Grant in the Age of Reconstruction, possibly seeing events and figures such as Jesse James, Colonel Custer, etc.

    submitted by /u/JNREEEE18
    [link] [comments]

    How the boarding system during naval combat could be better!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 03:35 AM PST

    I think they did something similar in Rogue, but I wish they'd make it a permanent feature.

    Instead of immediately getting a game over when your ships health reaches zero, it should put you into boarding mode and force you to fight off the enemy.

    They should also implement a ticket system like in Battlefield. Both crews have a finite number of members and fighting can take place on both ships. Make boarding a risk. The enemy could just as easily capture your ship as you could there's.

    Make boarding an option any time and make the crew count related to damage. You can charge in and board a ship without fighting, but they'll be at full strength and have a better chance of fighting you off. But get in a fight and you might be able to lower resistance.

    Because boarding would happen at any time, there would no longer be a designated time to board when the ships health reaches zero. Or implement a surrender mechanic where, if a ship hits 10% health, an optional surrender state becomes available. In this case the winning ship would board and take a percentage of your inventory depending on difficulty and level. There would also be an option to ambush during a surrender which would automatically knock of a percentage of the opponents crew.

    The key is giving the enemy all the same options as the player to increase tension and risk in naval warfare.

    submitted by /u/f0rever-n1h1l1st
    [link] [comments]

    When to read the Abstergo handbook

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:13 PM PST

    When should I read the Abstergo employee handbook? I know it technically takes place before unity but does it spoil the story at all? I've played unity before but I don't remember much and want to go in without a refresher. Will the book talk about big plot points?

    submitted by /u/SummrSoldier
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best Assassin Creed Game you've played?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:50 PM PST

    So I'm kinda new to AC I've known about it for years but never played any, until recently. My mate gave me his copy of Black Flag and Syndicate. I played through both and enjoyed both (But I liked Black Flag more) so I wanted to know what your favorite was (since there's so many) so I don't buy one of the weaker entries and waste my money.

    (Sorry if there's some spelling errors English isn't my first language)

    submitted by /u/BlaBlaTom
    [link] [comments]

    Possible SPOILERS. What's your favorite achievement/trophy of ac games?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:11 PM PST

    Title explains it, I'd like to hear some of your favorite achievements and trophies.

    Top 2 that come to my mind are Thug life(black flag) and Fashion's creed(odyssey)

    submitted by /u/CheapAddictol
    [link] [comments]

    Shrunken head and nutmeg farming spot?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 06:37 PM PST

    Nutmeg and shrunken head farming?

    submitted by /u/TimeBreakerBaba
    [link] [comments]

    What is wrong with AC Origins performance?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 02:50 PM PST

    Last week I decided to reinstall the game and I was surprised when I noticed that the performance was incredibly better than last time I played. i made a performance test and I reach more than 8000, around 8200 fps. Even I thought the game was patched removing drm. I have been playing for a week and then I started to feel the bad performance again. i made a new test and barely reach 7000... the only change has been the last nvidia update but i doubt that makes this behaviour. Someone else has had this kind of performance issues?

    Edit: it was a bad configuration of a reshade preset

    submitted by /u/RazielTheVampire
    [link] [comments]

    Rebel collection on other consoles (hear me out)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:35 PM PST

    Okay so hear me out, yes i know ac4 is on ps4 and xbox already BUT i just found out that ac4 on switch has new outfits, like actually new outfits similar to ac3 remastered, they have odyssey, origins, syndicate, unity, and more new outfits in ac4 black flag for switch that are not in ps4 and xbox versions, not only that but they also include the haytham kenway coat (previously exclusive to a action figure with a dlc code back then) and all the other community event outfits available right away, basically meaning the switch version is the most complete version of ac4 to date and more with the new outfits, so im curious what you guys think if this will come to ps4 or xbox or maybe it will come to ps5? 4K 60fps? Just a discussion let me know what you guys think.

    submitted by /u/looplermew3
    [link] [comments]

    Odyssey help needed - I can’t kill the mythical monsters!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:16 PM PST

    I'm new to video games. I love AC for the history aspect, it's just awesome. I got the game around Black Friday time and everything was going great until Medusa. I can't kill this witch! Or the cyclops, and I couldn't even find the Minotaur. I just desynchronize every time I try. Is there a way around these quests? Are there any tips y'all have? I've already changed it to easy mode and I still can't kill them. Neither could my boyfriend! Help!

    submitted by /u/Tobikens
    [link] [comments]

    How do you beat the storm fortress in AC Rogue

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 04:47 PM PST

    I've been having trouble with the last legendary ship battle of course being the storm fortress. I was just wondering if anyone had any tips or something on how to defeat it

    submitted by /u/derimilk
    [link] [comments]

    What are your thoughts on an AC story where the modern day is set in the 90s?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 12:56 PM PST

    So lately I was replaying AC Unity and it made me start going through the AC Wiki and researching the lore and it inspired me to want to make a fan story/comic for AC something I haven't felt doing in a long time and it had me thinking if it would be interesting for the modern day story to be set in the 90's. The one thing I loved the most about the Modern day story in the original Desmond series was the conspiracy aspect of history and that all the events were leading towards the end of the world on December 21st 2012 (God remember when that was a thing people were worried about? lol) I loved that it coincided with the supposed apocalypse that was supposed to happen in reality and that it was all leading up to that.

    So I thought I would do one where the story is set in 90's and it would lead up to the Y2K scare the world had and it would open up about the conspiracy behind it with Templars and they were apart of it. I even looked up things about the Animus where I found out that it started development in the 1930's and around the late 90's early 2000's is when they had a somewhat stable version that resembles he animus that was introduced into the series.

    History wise I originally wanted to use the plans of having the main character come from a mix race and he would Nigerian Heritage and Scandinavian heritage because I liked that idea that from his ancestry lines they both had in their religion a God of Thunder that wielded a weapon Shango for the Yoruba mythology in Nigeria had a double sided axe and Thor from Norse mythology had his hammer so I thought it would be cool if they were actually Isu and their weapons were Pieces of Eden that they were tasked to protect and that are actually separate pieces that combine together to form a key that opens a vault to something. I feel like I might have to scrap that though since the official AC games are going into Vikings and I want to go to countries and time periods they haven't touched.

    Anyways what do you all think? Also If anyone has any suggestions for time periods and events in history that would be cool to see I would love to hear them!

    submitted by /u/ryushin6
    [link] [comments]

    Best Assassin based on appearance?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 06:51 AM PST

    Don't know if this has even been done before (probably though, my bad), but which assassin do you think looks the most awesome? :) Mine are: Connor (dunno actually why, he always has for me) Edward kenway (Piratey XD, got a thing for straps I guess XD) Shao Jun (just plain sexy)

    submitted by /u/Floppyhoofd_
    [link] [comments]

    Body despawning and ragdolls.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 02:22 PM PST

    I was playing AC Odyssey the other day and I am currently in chapter 6 I think and I've been trying to finish the game without looking anything up so I have no clue how far I am.

    So lately I'm 100% all the regions and there are still forts that I have been to but didn't clear and I noticed that bodies just... don't despawn? Is this normal or is there some bug? And enemies seem to not even notice them or be worried.

    Also the ragdolls when you shield break and they fly is priceless.

    submitted by /u/kapp0
    [link] [comments]

    Can a new player to the franchise skip over AC1 and start with the Ezio collection?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 01:53 AM PST

    Hi there,

    I absolutely love the AC franchise and have been playing almost all of the games in the past 10 years. I'm currently 24 years old and am considering to introduce my half-brother (who will be 13 next month) to the franchise as well.

    I didn't personally like AC1 because of the repetitive gameplay, but I really enjoyed AC 2 and brotherhood. I'm considering to give him the Ezio collection as a gift, but I'm afraid he won't follow the story as well if he doesn't play AC1 first. Do you think I can explain to him what happens in AC1 (and if so what do I tell him?) or does he really have to play that game first?

    By the way.. We aren't native in English, so I'm not sure if he'll follow the story at all. I was 14 at the time, and I don't really remember if I understood the story back then, I replayed the games a few times over and understand them now, but I don't want him to get confused. Does anybody know if the Ezio collection comes with subtitles in Dutch?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/xTommehh
    [link] [comments]

    Phylakes and unique loot

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:33 AM PST

    I just died fighting one while he had a 1/100 of his health left and was on fire. However, His icon doesnt appear on the map anymore. So I'm assuming he died, but I cant fight his body, did I miss ant unique loot?

    It was the lvl 30 btw

    submitted by /u/sicktricksglen
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's Creed Origins - Helix Store sale

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:07 AM PST

    There is a sale on helix store in AC: Origins right now. Everything is half the price, outfits, mounts etc. I still had my 700 helix points so I bought an outfit and a couple of weapons. Looks like the best time to buy stuff you want from there.

    submitted by /u/replikant8
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment