• Breaking News

    Monday, December 23, 2019

    Assassin's Creed Ezio Padurore 🗡 Merry Christmas!

    Assassin's Creed Ezio Padurore �� Merry Christmas!


    Ezio Padurore �� Merry Christmas!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 11:45 AM PST

    I beat AC Origins in under 5 hours during AC Day

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 11:06 AM PST

    i hope that assassin's creed will return to the older style of ultra violence again.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 02:34 AM PST

    i was just playing Syndicate again and watching my character absolutely crush his opponents in so many ways was so delightful. i think ubisoft has this very unique style in their violence where the hero mostly does moves that real humans can do, but he still has super human strength and agility. this sets a perfect balance between realism and fantasy in my opinion. but in odyssey ubisoft lost their way with the finishers, they're just boring to look at. and i know that they can return to that ubi like finisher moves again, they did it in GR: Breakpoint and Watch_dogs legion will have these epic finisher moves too.

    i just hope that ubi will focus a bit more on the violence in the next AC since they did the gore pretty well in Odyssey.

    submitted by /u/le_sossurotta
    [link] [comments]

    The contradiction of a leap of faith. [AC Odyssey]

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 09:57 PM PST

    [I liked this game and even got a platinum achievement. Do not take this criticism as a negative towards the series or the game.]

    After upgrading the leap of faith, the protagonist doesn't receive damage from landing. For me, it's one of the most negative things about AC Odyssey. Here's why and why not:

    Although the game is full of absurdities - it's easy to explain - we're in an animus simulation. Incredible things can happen in a simulation. Moreover, the main character is a demigod, a descendant of an ancient powerful race.

    The main problem isn't in the absurdity, but in changing the perception of the environment, gameplay. Height is no longer scary. If you fall from the Acropolis, you will not get a scratch. An important part of the feeling of height, of edge, is perspective and danger. [Think about Brave Man's Bridge in China (or google it).] Beautiful views are breathtaking, but lack of danger interfere immersion in game.

    No damage when landing allows both players and developers to be lazy. Players won't think of a way to retreat. You can easily escape from any pursuit by jumping into the abyss. Developers don't need to think much about the placement of haystacks and platforms. This does not benefit the design of locations and depth of gameplay.

    I wouldn't say every change in the series is aimed at a casual player. The developers have made difficult battles with mythical animals and creatures. Fighting the Minotaur is my personal favorite. The combat system has become more advanced compared to the Origins. At a high level of difficulty you will need form builds to play effectively. This is done well (apart from the dumb AI).

    I'd like to be able to tune the difficulty and turn on damage on falls.

    A counterexample immediately comes to mind:
    Similar mechanics were even in AC2. At a certain stage of the game we got a parachute. But, as for me, it looked more organic, cost resources, didn't work automatically. You could still have stumbled and crashed.
    Here you become immune to falls.

    The game has a GPS-eagle. Why be surprised?
    Conventions are permissible, but only if they are beneficial or unavoidable.

    Your thoughts? If you do not agree, then at least briefly write why.

    [This is a translation, so there are a lot of mistakes. Sorry.]

    submitted by /u/voxman90
    [link] [comments]

    Can we have a Bayek series by HBO please?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 07:36 PM PST

    4 of my favorite games in this decade are Witcher 3, Mass effect 2,3, and Assassin Creed Origins. I would have much preferred HBO to make Witcher. A miniseries with Bayek would be fucking awesome.

    And i'll give them a head start. Main theme will be Return of the Medjay.

    submitted by /u/gordianus1
    [link] [comments]

    The Eagle Bearer (clip studio paint 2019)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 12:26 PM PST

    The Armor of Brutus is really underrated

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 07:36 PM PST

    I think it's a great looking armor with a cool Roman theme. People will complain about it being too indiscreet, but with how combat focused Rev and Brotherhood are I don't think it really matters.

    I especially like how it looks in Revelations, giving Ezio the appearance of an actual master assassin instead of some old man on a pilgrimage.

    I wish we would've gotten to see it again in Origins. Real missed opportunity there.

    submitted by /u/grasscid
    [link] [comments]

    Is Layla mentioned in Assassins Creed 1?!?!?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 10:20 PM PST

    So I'm replaying Assassins Creed 1 and after the intro (where you save Masayaf, and Al'Mualim kills you) you play as Desmond in the real world. Afterward, Lucy and Dr. Vidic are talking in another room and you go listen to them through a vent in your bedroom.

    I honestly cannot find a video clip of it, but they're arguing, and at one point Dr. Vidic says "do you want to end up like Layla?!"

    Is he referring to the Layla in Origins/Odyssey? It would make some sense considering Layla was fired from Abstergo (an unspecified amount of time ago). In my opinion, it would be unbelievably cool if the reason they chose Layla as the new protagonist was to fit that one line in the first game.

    If you have any insight, please share, I'd love to know if this is a weird coincidence or intentional, thank you!!!!

    submitted by /u/Deadly_Ali2
    [link] [comments]

    If all the main assassins were to meet, what would happen?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 08:15 AM PST

    Including desmond, layla, william etc

    submitted by /u/_preetb
    [link] [comments]

    got rebel collection on the switch

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 02:27 PM PST

    i am a happy boy

    submitted by /u/DankyDont
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think AC 2020 will release on both next gen and current gen?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 01:35 PM PST

    I apologize If this has been discussed, I searched and could not find a topic. I remember with the release of black flag we did have a next gen and current gen version..do you think with next ac it will be the same? I see some people saying they will have 2 different mainline Assassins creed games for 2020. I personally find this hard to believe as the whole Rogue/Unity thing did not particularly work out too well for them. I'm also hoping if we do get a next gen version they bump it up quite a bit. I'm a physics nut so I'm hoping we see improvements to water, weather and other physics systems used

    Anyways...thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Deftonemushroom
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag question!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 08:22 AM PST

    I have barely played the game, but plan to repurchase since it's on sale. Can you pillage or raid land based towns/villages? Or just other ships? I love the idea of attacking and stealing loot from towns, but being assassin's Creed, assume you can't be bad enough to hurt innocent folks.

    Really jonesing for a pirate sim that lets me do all things "piratey"

    submitted by /u/overzealoushobo
    [link] [comments]

    Assassins Creed 4- Legacy Outfits (PS4)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 05:46 AM PST

    Is it still possible to unlock the 3 legacy outfits for AC4 Black Flag on the PS4? (Played through AC1, 2 and Brotherhood on PS3 and through the Ezio Collection + AC3 Remastered on PS4, all while being connected to UPlay)

    Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/Over-Front
    [link] [comments]

    How do you do combo’s like that (3:11)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 01:27 PM PST

    https://youtu.be/-nge8IPobPI

    When he throws a dart rope to one guy and kills the other with the hidden blade in one move how do you do stuff like that, I also saw him do things like that with a gun how do you do it?

    Also I am not English so sorry if some things are wrong

    submitted by /u/sander922
    [link] [comments]

    Assassins Creed Odyssey DLC Question

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 05:11 PM PST

    I started NG+ and I was wondering can I do the DLC quests without having to complete the whole story again?

    submitted by /u/PugsyBogues
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking about getting unity and Black flag, new player

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 11:14 AM PST

    Both are around $10 on xbox. To me they look the most interesting. Are they open world or linear? Are they good or am I looking at the wrong games? I've never played assassin Creed so I don't know if it's to easy or to hard like dark souls. Couldn't stand that game.

    submitted by /u/idkcallmecal2553
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Assassins Creed DLC Quest

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 04:51 PM PST

    I started NG+ and I was wondering can I do the DLC quests without having to complete the whole story again?

    submitted by /u/JasonHexReh
    [link] [comments]

    Are there clown horn sounds in the background in AC4?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 04:36 PM PST

    Or am I going crazy?

    submitted by /u/Jayked22
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's Creed Origins CoTP DLC storyline Help (Spoilers alert)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 04:24 PM PST

    I know I'm probably a little late with the game being out two years now, but I'm on the part where I have two Quest lines open, The Curse of the Pharaohs and The Pharaoh's Heart and Name. I can either go and Find the Queen Tuya's Canopic Jar Stopper For The Pharaoh's Heart or assassinate Isidora For The curse of the Pharaohs.

    I like to play the game in a way that would make more sense of the storyline and I'm not sure which to do first, the level recommendations don't concern me since I'm also at LVL 55 at this point.

    So I'm wondering which would be best story wise?

    submitted by /u/Rummy00
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with Hermes' Homie trophy

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 10:10 AM PST

    At this point I don't know what to do. It looks like i don't have any fogged places left, and I've looked for all the usual spots that most people missed and I believe I have them all.

    Help would be extremely appreciated. I'm getting frustrated and desperate as I want the platinum

    submitted by /u/LucielthEternal
    [link] [comments]

    Guides for AC weapons on the ps3?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 04:05 PM PST

    So, I tried AC for once and I enjoyed it, but I honestly don't know what all weapons there are and how you fight with them. My cousin is amazing with the sword in IV, but I don't know how he does it, and I am figuring it will be the same with other weapons. Anyone able to lead me to a guide and tell me which ones are for ps3?

    submitted by /u/Neverwinternewbie
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with hermes homie trophy in odyssey

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 12:16 PM PST

    Do you need to explore even the question marks on large regions? I've explored every sub island and yet haven't unlocked the trophy. Could that ve a reason for not getting the trophy?

    submitted by /u/sharanabhishek
    [link] [comments]

    If you given a chance to choose small dense city only setting (like Paris, Venice etc) for an AC game, what it may be?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 11:45 AM PST

    Based on what Ubisoft is covering in current games.

    submitted by /u/godgamer1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment