• Breaking News

    Monday, December 9, 2019

    Assassins Creed 4 Newbie looking for crewmates!

    Assassins Creed 4 Newbie looking for crewmates!


    Newbie looking for crewmates!

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 08:23 AM PST

    Hello!

    I'm very late to the party but I've finally gotten around to playing AC4 and was wondering if anyone else is active at the moment and want to add me as a friend? It's a little sad when I finda royal convoy anf can't dhare it with anyone else :) My uplay tag is Peacer065, feel free to add me!

    submitted by /u/Peacer065
    [link] [comments]

    Save game "issue"

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 05:17 AM PST

    I'm 3 hours (12%) in and after a month away from the game started it up today to be given two launch options; normal and deluxe version, which I'd never seen before.

    I bought deluxe so went with that but this told me my saved game was damaged. I closed it down and this time picked normal and lo and behold my 12% save file was there. So a couple of questions for those in the know please. 1. What am I going to miss out on if I continue using normal over deluxe? 2. Is there anyway to make a normal save file readable by the deluxe version of the game.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/cat666
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment