• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 21, 2019

    Assassin's Creed Quick appreciation thread for the diving mechanic in the Ezio trilogy

    Assassin's Creed Quick appreciation thread for the diving mechanic in the Ezio trilogy


    Quick appreciation thread for the diving mechanic in the Ezio trilogy

    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 11:31 AM PDT

    It's a small thing, but the ability to differentiate between free falling and diving when you're jumping into water was so cool in the early games. You could be getting chased by guards over the Venice rooftops, reach a ledge facing the river and jump with your arms waving just before one of the guards tackle you, only to gracefully bring your arms forward to enter the water in a full dive, Or just leave it and fall feet first. Again, a small mechanic but one that could create some awesome moments and made you feel truly badass.

    submitted by /u/T4GUM
    [link] [comments]

    A new AC manga dedicated to Shao Jun storyline will be released this year!

    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 05:13 AM PDT

    I hope the next game follows the main story again.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 12:11 PM PDT

    You know, the Desmond bloodline, apple of Eden, stuff like that.

    I also hope it has similar gameplay to the Ezio trilogy, I loved the controls, combat, and features of it, like sending your apprenti out on quests and stuff.

    We could have a game set in Persia, between 1 and 2, the protagonist could be a descendant of Altair and an ancestor of Ezio, I dunno.

    submitted by /u/Sox_The_Fox2002
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with hoarding!

    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 10:07 PM PDT

    Inventory becomes full every time I loot a ship or kill a group of mercenaries. I still have gear from level 70 (I'm 84 now) that I haven't used, but I SWEAR will come in handy in some unforeseen situation. What are the MOST useless attributes for (epic) armor?! I'm one of those people that thinks even though a piece of armor doesn't match my play style; it'll come in handy later and be the perfect final piece for a unique build (I'll probably only use for a specific task, ONCE!)

    I took a break for a few months to focus on school. I always thought the CRIT perks were kinda stupid since they're CRIT hits are pretty much RNG'd. So deleted all those. Now I'm reading that (lots of) people LOVE CRIT perks. I don't want to delete anything else without knowing what's TRULY valuable.

    submitted by /u/Spacecowboy2184
    [link] [comments]

    Did AC Rogue give us any clues about the next AC (Ragnarok)?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 12:26 PM PDT

    If you remember the Abstergo Audio Files (excellent idea of the modern phases), Otso Berg's is about... the Vikings. And what he says about his genetic memory is an excellent start to a game:

    - I was a young man... On the Viking raid on Lindsifarne (...) We pillaged and burned. I lost myself in the bloodlust. They thought we were demons. I defeated a Saxon, a great warrior, but did not want to kill him. I invited him to join our clan.

    - Oh! Norse adoption rituals! The chance to sail the world with the Vikings!

    You can listen to the full audio message here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI0SPMZhRyc&feature=youtu.be&t=575

    N.B.: they were wrong in the name of Lindisfarne (actually it's Lindsifarne). But it remains an important historical event.

    I am of course referring to recent rumours about the Viking period-

    What do you think of that?

    Update: That's it, the title is corrected.

    submitted by /u/CatsyGreen
    [link] [comments]

    Random Ducio glitch in assassin creed Revelation

    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 11:10 AM PDT

    Hey guys couple of days ago I finished ezio triology and I decided today to do some free roam in revelation while doing this I found a random kill/assassinate mark on my left part of the screen I got curious so when I go to the mark I see Ducio drinking and he even didn't mind that I was there so I just pressed square and killed him after that the mark disappeared and I looted him for only 1A

    Anyone knew about that before ?

    Sorry for any misspelling

    Edit: My post has been removed

    I turn away couple of seconds and I see Ducio respawned again and the assassinate mark was there again and right next to Ducio was his death body

    What course cause this ?

    submitted by /u/Eduard_Lucan
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoiler] Something I didn't get about Odyssey's ending

    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 03:32 PM PDT

    I recently got to the point in the ending where Layla meets Kassandra and gets the staff. I don't understand what Kassandra meant when she said she tried to bring an end to chaos. Didn't she take down the Cult, which tried to control the Greek world through order?? It may be a small thing, but it confused me enough that I felt the need to post it here.

    Edit: formatting

    submitted by /u/SpaceSpheres108
    [link] [comments]

    If "everything is permitted" then even the actions of the templars should be permitted, right?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 03:27 PM PDT

    Or is this meant to be a core contradiction of the creed?

    submitted by /u/fecalfettucine
    [link] [comments]

    Just created a tribute video for the Assassin's Creed saga !

    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 05:10 AM PDT

    Hope you'll enjoy it ! (Did not include AC origins and AC odyssey).

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBuPazuxWz0

    submitted by /u/Milananas01
    [link] [comments]

    What ever happened to Odysseys hard mode mythical creature fights?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 09:45 AM PDT

    I recall the dev's saying those were coming, did they get scrapped?

    submitted by /u/ComradeChairmanKGB
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyone who likes fighting monsters?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 07:56 AM PDT

    Without having yet played the ps4/xbox 1 gen games, I have heard that u fight stuff like the Minotaur, and it's like...why? I might change my mind when I eventually play the latest 2 entries of the series, but right now they feel out of place for me. Do people actually enjoy that?

    submitted by /u/ZedGenius
    [link] [comments]

    Best build with legendary gear

    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 06:20 AM PDT

    What is the best build if you have to choose between warrior/assassin/hunter? I'd like to use legendary gear.

    submitted by /u/wrongexedotpng
    [link] [comments]

    New DLC for Odyssey?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 07:20 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if Ubisoft has said anything about dlc past Atlantis that isnt lost tales of Greece? I'm at mastery level 6 and would love more long story lines.

    submitted by /u/searpizza
    [link] [comments]

    I hate how everyone rips into Odyssey because it doesnt have the brotherhood.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2019 09:12 AM PDT

    People keep giving shit to odyssey because it doesnt focus on the brotherhood. It's not supposed to. Origins gave us a look at how the brotherhood was founded and the ideals it was based upon while Odyssey focused on the Isu and exploring their lore.

    submitted by /u/searpizza
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment