• Breaking News

    Friday, May 14, 2021

    Assassin's Creed A new Valka shot by @stephanlausitz I just want to share with you from the bottom of heart.

    Assassin's Creed A new Valka shot by @stephanlausitz I just want to share with you from the bottom of heart.


    A new Valka shot by @stephanlausitz I just want to share with you from the bottom of heart.

    Posted: 14 May 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    who likes every assassin’s creed game that came out?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    I look trough this sub and everyone has something to complain about valhalla or the other games that doesn't have ezio in it. I played almost every assassin's creed and i liked all of them (even odyssey) Some more than others. Why can't people enjoy things anymore. Are there other people who just enjoyed and had fun playing all the games?

    submitted by /u/alive9707
    [link] [comments]

    Ubisoft needs to improve the mission variety in this franchise

    Posted: 14 May 2021 02:52 AM PDT

    I'm playing the expansion right now and every mission is basically the same

    You go to some enemy base and kill someone or take an item and leave.

    I think Ubisoft needs to revamp the missions and give us more variety, make each mission more special and unique like in the old entries.

    For example, if I see footage of certain missions in AC3, I can already guess where in the game that mission is because they were all very unique. But if I see footage of Valhalla, it's really hard to guess where the game is being played, not only because of the huge bloating content, but because every mission is very similar

    I hope you get what I mean. I really wish Ubisoft changes this in the future games now that these awful people that were in charge in Ubisoft were fired

    submitted by /u/Gonzito3420
    [link] [comments]

    In a world without gold we mightve been heroes

    Posted: 14 May 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    Hey guys, im a huge black flag fan, and I was just wondering whether this quote from black beard was real, or if it was just from the dev team, cause it is amazing

    submitted by /u/Handofhonor3
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoilers] Assassin's Creed Valhalla - All the Vinland Dialogues TRANSLATED

    Posted: 14 May 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    where the hell is Valhalla cloth physics?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 06:17 PM PDT

    seriously where the hell is bloody cloth physics in this game?! the clothing in this game feels so unnaturally stiff and glued to gather, literally play any of the previous games, and then play Valhalla, and you see what I mean.

    submitted by /u/chadlake
    [link] [comments]

    Just started Unity and I already love it

    Posted: 14 May 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    So i just completed the opening bit with Arno and I already love this game. The parkour is superb and really lives up to the hype and it just makes me sad what has become of it in the RPG-era AC games. Also I feel like visually this game looks as good if not better than the later games, despite being much older.

    Edit: Also cloth physics with minimal to no clipping is such a blessing.

    submitted by /u/claytalian
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoiler] Just managed to fast travel to an uncleared trading post(?)

    Posted: 14 May 2021 11:23 PM PDT

    I don't know if this is a one-time thing, I will try it out with other trading posts, but it appears that I was able to fast-travel right at the center of an uncleared Athlone. The marker tells you "fast travel unavailable", but if you hold the button to fast travel it lets you fast travel.

    I had just finished a pigeon mission though, so I don't know if that was the reason.

    Edit: typos

    Edit: added video. This is the behaviour, the outpost is now cleared but earlier it allowed me to fast travel right inside the fort with all the enemies inside.

    https://reddit.com/link/ncsbpx/video/pkszkidaa8z61/player

    submitted by /u/TheMasterSimo
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoilers for AC Valhalla Wrath of the Druids] Is there a lore explanation for the dlc’s ending sequence?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 06:39 PM PDT

    I have just finished the dlc for ac Valhalla and, while I quite liked it as a whole, the ending sequence kinda struck me. Usually when AC tries to include fantasy elements, it's either isu related or the main character is high on something. Here though, it's clearly not a hallucination. Flann is clearly injured after the fight and the weird stone Dublin-spire-looking thing was seen doing its thing a good distance away. At first I thought Ciara maybe had something to do with the guy that descended from Rameses in AC Origins' Curse of the Pharaohs dlc but then I remembered his fate, not to mention the missing birthmark and what 900+ years of lineage would entail. So if anyone has a clue as to what's going on, feel free to enlighten me.

    Keep in mind that I haven't exactly finished the dlc's side content, if that contains any useful information.

    submitted by /u/Diamond151
    [link] [comments]

    There seems to be a new Druids Settlement bundle for Twitch Prime subscribers

    Posted: 14 May 2021 08:17 PM PDT

    What order should my full playthrough be?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 09:20 PM PDT

    I was very late to assassins creed, and I noticed that they were several bundles on sale, so bought up almost the entire series. The only one I didnt get was the original assassins creed. The ordering I was going to use was:

    1. Assassins creed 2
    2. Brotherhood
    3. Revelations
    4. China
    5. Russia
    6. India
    7. Assassins creed 3
    8. Black Flag
    9. Rogue
    10. Unity
    11. Syndicate
    12. Origins
    13. Odyssey
    14. Valhalla

    What order should I use and is there anything I should know before doing a full playthrough?

    submitted by /u/MaybeABluePineapple
    [link] [comments]

    Comparison of enemy AI in AC Valhalla and AC Origins

    Posted: 13 May 2021 07:39 PM PDT

    I'm seriously tired of this franchise

    Posted: 14 May 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    I have to get this off my chest:

    I was starting to play Valhalla recently. It's yet again tedious to play for me with way too much content that doesn't keep me interested or doesn't go as much in depth to certain aspects as I'd like them to be. The combat also yet again isn't that enjoyable for me, it's fine but not really all that engaging and fun. Stealth is actually ridicilous, it has to be the worst in the whole series in that regard. I'd rate the story over Odyssey's so far but the plot structure definetly isn't optimal. There are still things I like about this game and I'm surprised about the modern day sections but it's overall a chore to play through for me. I don't like how the Isus and the lore are handled in the newer games and I probably never will, I'm sorry about that. I can see what Valhalla tries to do here, but the constraints are just way too big. Valhalla doesn't have room to realize and fully capitalize on its ideas, it's a weird mixture that doesn't fit in. It tries too much to be that epic Viking RPG game and I'm just annoyed by it.

    Valhalla is already the third RPG installment and I don't see Ubisoft going towards a different road if the newer games are overall more successfull. It's probably better when I just quit the franchise after almost 12-13 years but I'm just bad at letting go. I know I won't enjoy this series as much as I did in the now distant past and I have just experienced disappointment after disappointment in many years, so there's normally no point anymore in being invested to this franchise. You can obviously have a completely different viewpoint that I have, it's just my point of view.

    submitted by /u/aguero24
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's creed valhalla cultist and druids menu.

    Posted: 14 May 2021 01:11 AM PDT

    This is just absurd, ubisoft literally spoils the game. I see that they kind a changed and made more hidden the faces of cultist but still from clothing and shapes its very easy to understand who is the the cultist. They gotta do something with this, im playing the dlc and after getting first clue of the middle one i already know who is the main antagonist. Its sucks, it kills all the interest. Odyssey had better way they had cloakes and masks all were hidden like no way to know who is who. Most of yhe cultist are boring nobodies and the ones related to the story can be spoiled and there's no way to avoid it.

    submitted by /u/ArtosThunder
    [link] [comments]

    AC1 can we kill multiple targets before returning to al mualim

    Posted: 14 May 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    I killed the guy at acre Returned to AM Killed the guy at Jerusalem Returned to am

    I was wondering whether it's possible to go to him with multiple kills? Say no when asked if I want to return to maysaf Go to Jerusalem Kill the guy there and then go to AM

    Also if this is possible, what happens? Different cutscene/dialogue?

    submitted by /u/Ikias_es
    [link] [comments]

    Where is Crawford Starricks office located in Syndicate?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    His office's location is never exactly revealed in the game, from what I know. Anyone have an idea where it is? It has always boggled me, since the game released.

    submitted by /u/DTH1326
    [link] [comments]

    A few words of praise for Ubisoft in light of the masterpiece which is the AC franchise.

    Posted: 14 May 2021 04:15 AM PDT

    Disclosure: I have been an annoyed fan of this franchise for a long time.
    Normally, I would always have something negative to say (usually because of its poor gameplay, IMO).

    However, I have been reading the 'Break the Code' articles (http://www.accesstheanimus.com/Breaking_The_Code_Pt1.html) by Access the Animus and the numerous related articles (same authors) linked throughout their texts.
    All of them clever interpretations of the overarching sci-fi conspiracy intertwined around the entire franchise. Reading these masterful analyses has inspired me to praise Ubisoft for their brilliant plots and takes on real-life conspiracies, intelligently combining them into a comprehensive massive conspiracy theory as to the origins of our species and the fabric of the universe.

    To come up with so much tremendous detail and invent such a universe of ideas...
    It really makes me wonder how much of it was Patrice Désilets' team's original idea and how much of it was developed as they went forward... To understand what I'm on about, you'll have to read these marvellous articles, mate, for they're the best fictional read I've had in yeaaars!

    I am finding out more and more as I go on with my reading (a few days have passed already) and I keep being left mesmerised by the genius that are both Ubisoft's cheeky riddles and ATA's pedantic break-downs.

    As you see, I have not even yet spoken a word of Ubisoft's magnificent world-building capabilities and their creative talent in regards to design, plot, historical manipulation, et cetera.

    I am happy to have become a fan of this series on time, for there is sooo much to explore in this gigantic world of imagination.

    The franchise may not be perfect but it is an artwork!

    submitted by /u/NikolaBankov
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoiler] I feel bad for having to hunt down the Anvil.

    Posted: 14 May 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    I mean the guy wants to get out of the game with his wife and kid, yet we have no other choice but to kill him. It would be cool if they had certain missions in relation to a couple of the Order members. On a smaller scale compared to Gorm.

    submitted by /u/RicochetA113
    [link] [comments]

    The new sickles in valhalla

    Posted: 14 May 2021 05:25 AM PDT

    Am I the problem or are the new sickles just kinda bad? They just have meh range and damage plus there's a bug for me when you do their sprinting light attack where Eivor slides on the ground, dust keeps falling below Eivor after the attack is done.

    submitted by /u/threefeetfrompeace
    [link] [comments]

    I finally hought Valhalla. Here are my thoughts

    Posted: 14 May 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    Yesterday I went over to my local GameStop and bought Valhalla. From the start my expectations were low from nearly everything I read, but I was curious. The game sucked me in instantly. Needed to pause it twice just to take in how goddamn gorgeous everything was. The game immerses you in the life of a Viking, which makes it easier to are about what happens I feel. Combat took a little bit for me to get used to, but once I settled into it I loved it. Challenging, but overall very fair. The characters and story so far is rrally intriguing. Not the deepest in the series by a long shot, but Eivor's motive and goal feels very real to me and the characters are still a huge improvement from Odyssey, in my humble opinion.

    All the good stuff dealt with, let's talk about the negative things. The stealth is...okay? Certainly isn't bad at all. Using the bow and blade feels nice, it's just the game doesn't seem to give me any incentive to use stealth. Detection rate is kind of fast and a bit hard to grasp as well. The parlour hasn't improved a lot from the last game, but that's the smallest problem I had with Odyssey, so it's okay. And this is almost definitely not an original statement, but the Can get can get really repetitive. Though in that same vain, this accounts to every Assassins Creed.

    TLDR: I feel that Valhalla is definitely flawed in a few areas, but a damn respectable and fun game.

    submitted by /u/GingerSap007
    [link] [comments]

    Quest item not spawning? (WoD)

    Posted: 14 May 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    Spoilers ahead for the Wrath of the Druids storyline:

    I'm trying to track down "The Ash" and it says the clue for them is in that druid camp in southern Connacht, i've watched videos showing it's exact location and i see the letter on the table but there's no option to collect it? tried fast traveling, meditating, totally restarting the game. anyone else have issues with this?

    submitted by /u/baycho95
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoiler] Question about one of the bosses.

    Posted: 14 May 2021 05:46 PM PDT

    I am on mobile so hopefully the spoiler doesnt show up.

    I finished the DLC. Completely. I have nothing left to do in game (unless i want to do hunting and fishing deliveries i guess) all regions are completed: Norway, England, Vinland, Ireland.

    My question is, what level is Balor? I did the DLC around level 406 and was like 426 (the highest) when I beat Lugh's grandfather and got Gae Bolg. He was lv 469 when i beat him. However, i would like to replay on a new game to use Gae Bolg for as long as i can. Does Balor scale to your level?

    submitted by /u/Britannicus1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment