• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 21, 2021

    Assassin's Creed Some of our best Valka shots by stephanlausitz on insta

    Assassin's Creed Some of our best Valka shots by stephanlausitz on insta


    Some of our best Valka shots by stephanlausitz on insta

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    In a way, AC Origins feels more of an assassins creed game than any other [possible spoilers for AC:O]

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    Despite having literally no assassins as we know of today, to me, AC Origins is one of the few games which captures the purpose of assassin's brotherhood so well.

    Playing it I feel like I am actually a real assassin - not just by the name, not because I kill people, not because I am chasing after some apples of Eden, but because as a Medjay, Bayek's creeds are:

    • To help people who are abused and can't protect themselves
    • To fight for the freedom,
    • To root out corruption and greed
    • To protect the ancient traditions

    Bayek is the one who created the creed and it truly feels like you are playing as a "true" assassin staying as close as possible to the assassins' original ideals. Even though Bayek is guided by revenge, it feels justified. As the game progresses, every choice Bayek makes, everything he does seems to align more and more to the creed's ideals.

    Plus, the Egyptian setting is perfect for this type of game. There is aura of ancient traditions and first civilizations. It makes it seem like everything in the world is being guided by an invisible hand. In this kind of world, it feels like there is place for "right" and "wrong", there are ideals, embodied in Gods and Goddesses, that are worth fighting for, and they pave the way for Bayek's creed

    submitted by /u/ta_asianguy_song
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin’s Creed Origins is a FANTASTIC Game.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    I just had to make a post about this. Origins is my favourite out of the series so far.

    Egypt is breathtaking, brimming with life, and amazing to explore and live in. Bayek of Siwa is a great protagonist and the voice actor did an AMAZING Job.

    The story is compelling. Gameplay feels fluid and smooth (for the most part). Quests feel meaningful and engaging. Animations look great and the detail in every city, tomb etc is just perfect to me.

    I just finished the game 100% and spent 3-4 full months on it. The experience I got from this game is like no other. I haven't felt like this about an ac game since black flag. I had so much freaking fun. Truly awesome game. Wish I could go back in time and play it all over again.

    submitted by /u/CB_98-
    [link] [comments]

    Ubisoft should go back to the Unity formula.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 11:48 PM PDT

    The parkour, stealth, world, and environment were perfect for an AC game. 7 years later and I can't believe how gorgeous that game is, arguable still the best looking AC. Please Ubisoft, Unity is an absolute gem and it breaks my heart that Ubi saw declining sales and blamed it on the Unity formula and chased RPG trends instead of actually fixing the formula. Unity is a masterpiece in its own right, and Ubi should invest in Unity tech and principles.

    submitted by /u/aroraarnav
    [link] [comments]

    My lockdown goal was to complete every AC game as I had never played them!! Opinions?.... (No spoilers for Valhalla please as I am only halfway through)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 05:09 PM PDT

    In the UK we've had pretty much a year of lockdowns. I was crazy about the Prince of Persia games as a kid and decided I was going to give Assassin's Creed a try as I'd never played it. I bought every single game and decided to work through them in order of release. AC1 was such a good game although it was a bit hard work with its dated graphics, but I loved it! The Ezio games were amazing and I couldn't believe the difference in gameplay between AC1 and AC2! By this point I was hooked!! They were getting better and better each game. AC 3 was personally one of my favourites and I loved everything about it! The story, the scenery, the combat! Black Flag was insane! I just loved everything about that game too as the story and the complexity of it was just mind blowing!! Such a good game! Rogue wasn't the best but enjoyed the different perspective! Unity had really good graphics and wasn't a bad game but I felt it was lacking something! I was really disappointed about the Helix menu when I found out that you couldn't play all of the scenes! I think that would have made up for it's other short comings, getting to play as Altair or Ezio!

    Syndicate for me was one of my favourites if not my favourite! It felt to me like the first real AC game since Black Flag, the story and the stealth! The combat was my insane too! Also It kind of felt like I was playing some Victorian era GTA sort of thing in some aspects too! Such an amazing game!

    Then I got onto origins and as much as I enjoyed it and it felt a bit to RPG-ish and a bit detached from what I was used to... The story line and the scenery stillade it a good game.

    Odyssey I really loved in some aspects but I felt it was too detached from AC. So as a stand alone game I'd give it 5 stars but it doesn't feel like part of the AC series to me.

    Finally I am currently playing AC Valhalla. I am really enjoying it but I feel like the series has gone too far away from itself. I really can't say anything bad about any of the games as they are all amazing!

    I have been spending a year of playing one after another consecutively pretty much and I feel like although all of them are truly amazing games, that they are getting further from what an AC game feels like. Does anyone else feel this way?

    No spoilers please as I am only halfway through Valhalla!

    Thanks,.😊

    submitted by /u/Bretwalda570
    [link] [comments]

    For a series with social stealth as one of its core principles, the lack of a disguise feature is pretty glaring

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    Assassin's Creed was known for its parkour, landmarks and stealth mechanics which weren't properly elemented, for a guy with full armor and a hood it is pretty difficult to make himself "one" with the crowd.

    It was pretty much a meme that Altair, Ezio and Connor could blend in the crowd with hood and weapons.

    Ac Unity took a step in the right direction and had improved in almost all departments but the buggy launch tarnished the reputation of the series so much that Ubisoft completely remodeled the series albeit not in the right way.

    Imo carried weapons for missions should be restricted to hidden blades and concealed daggers, and any big weapon can be picked up by killing a guard like in Hitman series.

    Does anyone else think that disguise feature and black box missions should make a return?

    submitted by /u/Psychological-Bill76
    [link] [comments]

    How would you change Assassin's Creed in your Opinion?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 01:31 AM PDT

    Hey Guys. I just wanted to ask: If you could change or put in everything you want in Assassin's Creed, what would your Ideal game look like.

    For me it would be Reworking Stealth Gameplay similar to Splinter Cell or MGS V, Breaking away from the RPG System of the newer Titles and be more Grounded in Realism like Assassin's Creed 1- Syndicate. And I would let it play over The Great War, there is a lot of Historical Figures there and you could use the Inspiring Stories of some War Heroes. I would also make the Protagonist Austrian although that's just my way on getting my Country recognized more.

    submitted by /u/MatttheWarden
    [link] [comments]

    Did Valhalla remove gemstone locations in updates?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    So I finally picked up Valhalla. I have pretty slow internet so it took a loooong time to download the game updates. On version 1.0 that's on the disc there was a lot of gem stone locations on the map while out exploring. After the update finally downloaded there wasn't near as many to be found. Is that a coincidence or did they nerf the amount of resources out in the wild?

    submitted by /u/Oneamongthefence24
    [link] [comments]

    AC Syndicate Annoyance With This Fight.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    So I only just finished AC Syndicate and it was my final game to complete the entire series (loved every minute of it!!!!) But I feel like the combat in the final boss battle versus Starrick was so unrealistic.

    If you don't remember the final sequence of the main game, Starrick is given about 5 opportunities to kill Evie and Jacob, but only sits there and holds them the whole time, instead of just chopping their heads off. I loved the ending of this game, but the gameplay part of it put a dampener on the whole experience. Hey, at least Jacob didn't make a joke whilst being strangled!

    submitted by /u/jlazell07
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon sound design in ubisoft games

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    I am really wondering if its really just me or if other have the some issue with ubis sound design. Since prince of persia Warrior Within I always found the sound design especially regarding weapons strange or straight bad. They sound dull, hollow or weak. And very often seem buggy and by this I mean sounds won't play or delayed. I started valhalla today and while I am impressed how fantastic it looks and well it runs on my mediocre pc (I played Origins and Odyssey on my PS4) I just noticed my same "old" sound problem. While it won't lessen my enjoyment of the game I really find it curious. It seems like a running gag for me by now.

    submitted by /u/ichlehneab
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's Creed III: Remastered's mastering is, in my opinion, off.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 01:26 AM PDT

    I'm unsure if it's rose tinted glasses or if I am actually right, but I feel like the audio mastering in the original Xbox 360 release was far better balanced than in my PS4 Assassin's Creed III: Remastered.

    I noticed it when Haytham gets into a fist fight on the ship at the beginning of the game. When Lorne Balfe's Fight Club started I didn't even notice it, whereas I distinctly remember that, of everything, that was the moment that pulled me in and made me immediately download the soundtrack off Spotify back when I had it on Xbox 360.

    In my opinion Assassin's Creed III: Remastered for PS4 sounds best with Effects Volume at 7, Voice Volume at 8 and Music Volume left at 10. Just really some advice for anyone who is also planning to play through Assassin's Creed III: Remastered.

    submitted by /u/CaffeineStyle
    [link] [comments]

    Building Skill Points in Valhalla

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 05:35 PM PDT

    I'm a little lost on this game. First Assassin's Creed Title I've played and Ive completed all the main story line quests in the Rygjafylke area. I'm only at skill level 19 and while they are a few things I still need to take care of side quests. The next part of the main quest is in Hordafylke where it says recommended power level is 280. Do I really need to grind that much on little things just to proceed with the main story? Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/dschro2
    [link] [comments]

    When did templars come into power?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 02:59 AM PDT

    I'm not a super fan of the AC franchise more of a casual player, although I really enjoy them and so I was wondering if there is anything in AC lore that tells us when, where and how the templars came into power? I know they have been in power for centuries (obviously) but when did they first become a thing or when did they first come into power and were they always the bad ones or did something make them that way?

    submitted by /u/MorningEntire3804
    [link] [comments]

    Help finding a specific song from Valhalla (spoiler)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 02:58 AM PDT

    I'm trying to figure out which song is playing during the speech Eivor is giving after Dag's death. I'm editing my movie of the story, and in that moment the music abruptly gets cut short, but I'd like it to keep going slightly longer as I transition into the next scene.

    submitted by /u/morphinapg
    [link] [comments]

    In my 190 hours of Valhalla, this is the closest I have ever gotten to a proper dual assassination. Unfortunately, it appears to be all luck. I wish it was possible to do this legit like in previous titles, and I hope we see it return in the future.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 04:58 PM PDT

    Shay's defection still makes no sense

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    I get that he'd feel massive guilt about the earthquake, and maybe even resent the Assassins for sending him after that artifact. But surely he knew the Templars were going down the same rabbit hole, and they'd be just as likely to trigger it if the Assassins didn't get there first. It feels like a McDonald's employee leaving the company because they realized Big Macs cause heart attacks, and then going to work for at Burger King instead.

    Anyway, I know they needed some huge event to make a defection work in video game style pacing, but it still makes no sense that he thought the Templars were now a great idea.

    submitted by /u/Nonadventures
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILERS] Thoughts on my suggested arc order for a friend for AC Valhalla?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    I've recently finished Valhalla and a friend is starting them game now. I had my immersion ruined by the way the arcs flow if you do them by suggested power level, such as Sigurd getting kidnapped and then having to play matchmaker in Essexe. Below is the list I compiled while thinking about it, I told him the hidden one arcs could be done at any point really. I tried to group all the alliance quests together and then have the Sigurd arcs flow as I feel it should. Feedback is appreciated!

    PrologueLedcestrescire (Level 20)
    Grantebridgescire (Level 20)
    East Anglia (Level 55)
    Lunden(Level 90)
    Lincolnshire (Level 160)
    Jorvik (Level 190)
    Eurviscire (Level 160)
    Essexe (Level 160)
    Sciropescire (Level 130)
    Oxenfordshire (Level 90)
    Cent (Level 130)
    Suthsexe (Level 160)
    Glowecestrescire (Level 220)
    Wincestre (Level 250)
    Snotinghamscire (Level 250)
    Asgard needs to be done by this point
    Hordafylke (Level 280)
    Hamtunscire (Level 350)
    Vinland (Hytham/Hidden Ones Quest/Level 160)

    submitted by /u/-WhyAreAllNamesTaken
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment